Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Christiandom In Crisis. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christiandom In Crisis. (501 Views)

Is Alcohol A Sin In Christiandom? / Pls In Christiandom, Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin? / WTS In Crisis: Frustration Grws @bethel As Governing Body Focuses In Warwick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christiandom In Crisis. by solomon4samuel(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
It was a revelation from the beginning of time to the end of time that at the end time unworthy things shall happend that will make billions of people derail from the right path of which its there for all to see as the prophesied and as it was written,which also includes the failures of things in the world.
During the primitive years,man was living a more happy live compare to this present age.Look around, "what can you see?" ,destruction,hatred,and envy as it breaths time.
When men realized that their oil has been poured to the dust,"what did they do?".They ran to school for knowledge and for wisdom to be ministered to them on how to handle the stress of time.,it wasn't long school failed.Now teacher's don't teach again,exam malpractice in the school premises as the of the school authority giving way.And that is why majority of our graduate cannot defend their degrees and masters now,even the national anthem a graduate cannot reside oh what a bad and sad story.

After the school failed,men ran to the government for redemption,and I laughed.The same thing happend,the government failed.In democracy power lies on the youths but now in our various community the youths are powerless,election is now a do or die affairs,now we are not rule according to the constitution anymore,no more checks and balances in the government house,every time huge amount of money is missing and our economy is dropping to zero level.

After government failed men ran to church,and to my greatest surprise the church is about to fail.When I realized what is going on now in the christiandom I broke down and weep.
Christian's please am begging we don't have a divided fate when it come it comes to whom we believe in and worship which is the supreme judge of the universe,JEHOVAH.We believe and worship only one God and not two or three so please the practice of criticizing other churches as not being a living church should stop,am begging please.
Look at the damage we have cause ourselves because of that members from church a sees members from church b as enemy,they believe redemption can never be found anywhere apart from the church they attain please it is wrong,redemption is everywhere,even in your home so stop.discouraging other Christian brother's and sister's and making them deny their fate.
Christians way of going out for evangelism piss me really bad.Please note that we as Christians when going out for evangelism,we are going out to preach the gospel to the unbelievers and not to advertise your church to other believers by criticizing other churches,telling them that your church is the only living church they can attain and be save,it is wrong.Do not force anybody to attain your church,let the person see the light in you and make up his or her mind to fellowship with you.

Another strow that broke the camels back is the doctrines in our churches of which am not totally against that because I believe in every home there is a doctrine or principle that governs that home can never be the same with another home but yet they are leaving the members of the both family to one gold.The same is applicable to churches,don't condemn catholic if the decide to wear trousers,and Com please don't condemn deeper life if they don't use band and vise versa because its their own doctrine.

There is so much more to stress out but leaving that to you because I believe you harbor,a pain inside of you that you would love to share about how you want things to be done or how it should not be done in the christiandom.

(1) (Reply)

See How Oyinbo Man Carries This Old African Man On His Back In Saudi (pics) / Of The Two Lords / Lady Gives Birth Less Than 30 Minutes During Church Service In Abuja(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.