Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One (9570 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House / SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood (2) (3) (4)

Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by Naijapopular(f): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
I returned from the United States just yesterday after a three week break. I called the Speaker a day before my return to urgently fix a Principal Officers meeting so we could address the several allegations made by Hon Jibrin. At the meeting Speaker Dogara, Deputy Speaker Lasun , Chief Whip, Hon Ado Dogwa and Minority Leader, Hon Leo Ogor passionately and vigorously clearly stated their innocence. A prepared text was read and we all agreed to sign. For me as the Leader of the House I felt it was important to give them the benefit of doubt which in any case is what our constitution says. The decision to relieve Hon Jibrin was indeed a collective decision of which I was a part of.

However I gave a caveat before the press release was signed, I made it clear to my colleagues in the leadership that because somehow my name had been sullied in all of this and fake documents and publications had been put out there in traditional and social media which stated I was also involved in the so called padding of the budget, that I would need to clear my name and that even though no petition was filed against me by Hon Jibrin and no invitation was extended to me by the police, I would be submitting myself on my own volition to the police for investigation. This is important to me as insinuations have been made from many quarters that I along with others were sponsoring Hon Jibrin. I have just this afternoon met with the police authorities for a proper and thorough investigation of my role if any in this whole bizzare episode.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154588580207573&id=695977572&set=a.10151493211827573.533664.695977572&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154588580807573%3Atl_objid.10154588580807573%3Athid.695977572%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A8778225890955090067&__tn__=E

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by Nectarbaba(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Just passing by
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by senatorbayor(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
From the info being circulated, Gbaja also got cool insertions as his own share just like all other principal officers
He knows he needs to quickly align with other principal officers if he wants his poo to be covered as well.

jubrin the accidental corruption whistle blower seems to be on his own

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2016
They're all thieves btw. Either Pdp or Apc.

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2016
A man woke up and shouted 'Holy Ghost Fire' Wife: What is it, was it a lion chasing you? Man: That would have been better. Wife: what is it then? Man: I nearly voted Bhuari again in my dream. Wife: Blood of Jesus! honey,lets pray.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by Spells(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2016
Pain relief

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by donxtamil(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2016
angry cool pls am new here .somone put me tru
senatorbayor:
From the info being circulated, Gbaja also got cool insertions as his own share just like all other principal officers
He knows he needs to quickly align with other principal officers if he wants his poo to be covered as well.

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by Ijawboi(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2016
Story.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by centyboy: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2016
Their wahaala undecided
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2016
sad
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by appini: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2016
Gbaja Gbaja
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by canalily(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2016
So una don cover una sins abiundecided so we should equally give una benefit of doubtundecided
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by BCISLTD: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by smogup: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2016
APC is a scam just like their elder brother in the game of corruption.

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by Naijapopular(f): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by ChristGang: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by Kaybee14(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2016
Here we go again.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by Izonpikin: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2016
Apc apologists have all run away...those hypocritical fools yapping about corruption make ona come oo...the angelic buharis administration is showing us corruption on a whole new level.. grin...

cool cool

Nonsense

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by linohlex: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2016
[quote auth=john4reala post=48668445guy u wicked A man woke up and shouted 'Holy Ghost
Fire'
Wife: What is it, was it a lion chasing you?
Man: That would have been better.
Wife: what is it then?
Man: I nearly voted Bhuari again in my
dream.
Wife: Blood of Jesus! honey,lets pray.[/quote]
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by oweman: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2016
This Jibril mans story has simply exposed especially many f our do called legal minds to ridicule , here are supposed lawyers telling Dogara to resign because of the decision of the house as regards budgeting all this foolish talk kis no more than the vexed constituency project and this foolish lawyers are ranting as if the CBN under their control to release money whenever it wanted money .
Nigerian lawyers are dumb no doubt .

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2016
modath ngeneukwenu omenka

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by july66: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
They're all thieves btw. Either Pdp or Apc.
Thank you my brother. Thief wey them never catch join mouth call the one wey them catch thief. E no pass so.

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by emmykk(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2016
t
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by darocha1: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2016
speaking from 4 sides of the mouth
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by IllegalMoney: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2016
Gbajamila has dumped Jibrin

Jibrin will carry his cross alone

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by seguno2: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2016
Just like the decision to collect mega millions of our money every month for doing nothing meaningful is also a collective one of all the rogues in NASS.
Nevertheless, civil servants are paid N18,000 minimum wage and many are owed for several months.

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by AxeurdaddyIX: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2016
july66:
Thank you my brother. Thief wey them never catch join mouth call the one wey them catch thief. E no pass so.

Exactly jare. Mind not these silly youths who come here to shout Pdp or apc
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by Rexnegro(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2016
alright o make una dey do anyhow very soon una See anyhow too... God kukuma dey. it's well
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by TyrantInAsoRock: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2016
senatorbayor:

Eggxactly

When it comes to sharing the bounties there is no apc, PDP thing among them
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by kulikuli45: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by 2n2k(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2016
IllegalMoney:
Gbajamila has dumped Jibrin

Jibrin will carry his cross alone

Was Jibrin ever loyal to Gbajabiamila? He aspired for speakership position with Gbaja and later dropped his ambition purportedly for Gbaja only to cross over to Dogara side on the eve of the election in June.

If anything, Gbaja sees him as a betrayer.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One by Olumaeme: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2016
I knew the case will die Naturally because one the car washer of Tinubu is also there, which is Gbajabiamila.

Sahara reporters would have been on rampage had it been it's Saraki or Dino Melaye.

I have also noticed that, jibrin don't mention Gbajabiamila's name, he will only say Dogara, Lasun , Leo Ogor and other principal officers, abeg is Gbajabiamila not supposed to come before Leo Ogor?

Nigerians and Nigeria dey one chance.

Nigerian Institute Of Journalism House Named After Isa Funtua / Arewa Democratic Watch Says Tinubu's Aspiration Is Unfavourable To The North / Ekiti Govt Accused Of Feeding Kids With 'Juju Cutlery'