Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

7 Mistakes Men Make With Their Boxers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Mistakes Men Make With Their Boxers (2620 Views)

Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / Skibii Poses In His Boxers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Mistakes Men Make With Their Boxers by jona4real92(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
A lot of men look neat, sharp and well-groomed on the outside, but when they start to UnCloth, a whole lot of secrets are exposed. One of them is our topic of discussion today – Underwear Mistakes.
While some men get the boxers business right, others, however, do not.
Here are some underwear mistakes you could be making.

You Wear Them More Than Once: It may seem easier and faster to just get in the shower, come out and grab the same boxersyou took off before going into the shower; but expert tells us that the average pair of dirty underwear contains between one-tenth and one full gram of feaces. Now that is absolutely disgusting! So guys, wearing your boxers for more than once before washing will not only make you smelly but also increase the risk of infection and transmission of pathogenic bacteria.
The solution to this obviously is to wash you briefs and underwear after wearing them once. Also, washing with hot water after use can significantly eliminate all bacteria that detergents can’t destroy.

Wearing The Wrong Type Under Dress Pants: You don’t want to get to the office to realise that your boxers are looking all lumpy, clumpy and unruly under your pants. You want to make sure that when you sit, you can confidently get up without having to struggle of a bunched up boxer shorts. Briefs or boxer briefs are your best bet with dress pants. They’ll hug your butt and present a smooth appearance on your dress pants.

Buying All White: White clothing generally shows stains easily, including underwear. It’s not a crime to have white boxer shorts, but don’t have them all in whites. Opt for darker colours like navy, grey, and black; they take longer to fade, and you won’t have to replace them as frequently.

Read more: http://aysugar..com.ng/2016/08/7-mistakes-men-make-with-their.html?m=1

Re: 7 Mistakes Men Make With Their Boxers by Lionofdjungle: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
My friend, it isn't feasible to be washing boxers everyday. Simply say that guys should buy dozens of boxers at home . To be sincere, very few guys wear a boxer only once before washing it except the melancholy ones. If we investigate, the O.P. will equally be guilty.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes Men Make With Their Boxers by Ezedon(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Cleanliness is next to godliness, this is not for the zombies, they can wear one boxers in 2weeks, quote me if you are one

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes Men Make With Their Boxers by Clipzok: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jsabdhsh
Re: 7 Mistakes Men Make With Their Boxers by cruzita(f): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin

some go wear am reach 3 weeks and the thing go come dey smell kernel kernel

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes Men Make With Their Boxers by Danfuster(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wanna know how I manage my boxer short... In bug hero 6 mascot voice " I go front, I go back then I go inside out and reapet the first wink grin"

NB: the information above is fictitious, believe at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes Men Make With Their Boxers by Slimflame(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hu boxers epp...get friend dat dnt wear boxers

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes Men Make With Their Boxers by Flexherbal(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes Men Make With Their Boxers by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wetin concern me and boxers? I no be from Mohammed Ali lineage joor!

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes Men Make With Their Boxers by tomquest: 4:10am On Aug 20, 2016
A guy should have not less than 8 boxers.
Cotton-made boxers feels better.
Change them every other day.
Darker colours are better, last longer.
Easier to wash with detergents (wash the 7 dirty pieces every Saturday).
Restock your collection at least once in 4 months.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes Men Make With Their Boxers by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2016
Carry this topic go health nah.

(1) (Reply)

Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club / Photo:Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Strikes In Skimpy Gown On Hospital Bed. / Wizkid Vs Tobi In The Nike Supereagles Tracksuit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.