Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

WARNING WOMAN! Don’t Ever Eat This Part Of The Chicken! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / WARNING WOMAN! Don’t Ever Eat This Part Of The Chicken! (2242 Views)

Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) / The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING WOMAN! Don’t Ever Eat This Part Of The Chicken! by knowhowk: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
I read about the story below online,As a Natural therapist and Nutritionist,I decided to share and throw it open for Comments/Contributions. Its Controversial .Some say its True while some say it is not True. We have all heard the stories about how chicken are injected with steroids that are harmful for our organism. Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you but this is true.
This steroids accelerate chickens’ growth. But aren’t they dangerous for our health?
The answer is YES! Unfortunately, these steroids that are injected in chickens neck or wings can cause serious health problems.
In this article we will present you a story form a friend of mine, who happens to consume big amount of chicken. “A friend of mine recently had a growth in her womb and underwent surgery for a cyst removed. The cyst removed was filled with a dark colored blood.
She thought she would recover after the surgery, but she was very bad shape. He gave a relapse a few months after surgery. She went to her gynecologist for a consultation. During your consultation, the doctor asked a question that puzzled her. He asked if consumed frequently chicken wings and she replied yes, wondering how he knew of their eating habits. ”
Chicken injected with steroids is especially dangerous for woman. Changes in woman hormones can occur, which leads to growth of cyst in the womb and breasts. What is your take on This?

1 Like

Re: WARNING WOMAN! Don’t Ever Eat This Part Of The Chicken! by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
As a Natural therapist and Nutritionist, what do you recommend for laymen like us?
Re: WARNING WOMAN! Don’t Ever Eat This Part Of The Chicken! by knowhowk: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
MENZPRIDE:
As a Natural therapist and Nutritionist, what do you recommend for laymen like us?
. The Issue is a bit Controversial my dear , Some school of Thought especially in the USA denied it saying the FDA does not permit steroids to be used in Injecting Chickens thereby calling it an Untrue Rumour.Kindly click on the Link below and watch this video via Utube .I have a natural passion to save and Touch lives ,I do not deal in food or Alternative to Chicken ,I can only advise ,Sometimes you have to do away with your dying love for something because of your Health ,I am quite sure that Chicken skin is very delicious but Alas! it is high in Cholesterol too bad for your Artery ,you love chicken skin so bad right ,you have to choose between your health and deadly Love ,its a matter of Choice, I think ones Life does not depend on Chicken wings ,does it ? if there is an information out there ,check and research it,White meat is the best ,I mean chicken and turkey meat but how about the Uncertainty ,Please copy and paste this Link in google to watch on Utube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQuxDy7pYZQ. Try to read comments made by other people .Some say it's salt water which contains sodium to make it plumpy ,some argue that it never steroids kindly read all comments made by others.
Re: WARNING WOMAN! Don’t Ever Eat This Part Of The Chicken! by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
knowhowk:
. The Issue is a bit Controversial my dear , Some school of Thought especially in the USA denied it saying the FDA does not permit steroids to be used in Injecting Chickens thereby calling it an Untrue Rumour.Kindly click on the Link below and watch this video via Utube .I have a natural passion to save and Touch lives ,I do not deal in food or Alternative to Chicken ,I can only advise ,Sometimes you have to do away with your dying love for something because of your Health ,I am quite sure that Chicken skin is very delicious but Alas! it is high in Cholesterol too bad for your Artery ,you love chicken skin so bad right ,you have to choose between your health and deadly Love ,its a matter of Choice, I think ones Life does not depend on Chicken wings ,does it ? if there is an information out there ,check and research it,White meat is the best ,I mean chicken and turkey meat but how about the Uncertainty ,Please copy and paste this Link in google to watch on Utube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQuxDy7pYZQ. Try to read comments made by other people .Some say it's salt water which contains sodium to make it plumpy ,some argue that it never steroids kindly read all comments made by others.

I've seen the video previously, I've also seen the video where some concoctions were being packaged as soft drinks.
How much careful can one be? I still believe Moderation is the KEY. But I'm beginning to wonder; how much 'Moderation' is moderate and healthy?
By the way, where in the world are the regulatory agencies? Have they not seen or heard any of these?

1 Like

Re: WARNING WOMAN! Don’t Ever Eat This Part Of The Chicken! by knowhowk: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

I've seen the video previously, I've also seen the video where some concoctions were being packaged as soft drinks.
How much careful can one be? I still believe Moderation is the KEY. But I'm beginning to wonder; how much 'Moderation' is moderate and healthy?
By the way, where in the world are the regulatory agencies? Have they not seen or heard any of these?
Even in an Environment where the Strictest Law is made with Deadly Consequences people still Contravene it .Regulatory Agencies or Not ,Crime are still committed. We are Humans not Animals ,We can still be Moderate in what we do .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Catering School / Bucket Of Chicken / The Joy Of Shaki!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.