Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... (6205 Views)

OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / This Is What My Friend Who Went To America For Masters Degree Told Me Today / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 20, 2016
A friend who is a student in Australia told me that at a school function where everyone present were asked to introduce themselves, supposedly 6 Nigerians; four Igbos, one Ibibio and one Ijaw identified themselves as Biiafrans. He said he and 2 other Nigerians who are yorubas were shocked and felt ashamed identifying as a Nigerians because they know these guys who identified as Biafrans. He told me next time he will identify as a Biaffran.Lol. I asked him why you ashamed to identify as a Nigerian? He said the name Nigeria is a disgrace and shame...as soon as you say it to people, their body language immediately change. Lol. This guy is from Benue, so I told him not to be afraid, he should boldly identify as a Biaffran since he is an Idoma, and it makes no sense identifying with a country THAT YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE IDENTIFYING WITH.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 20, 2016
Wonderful...Chukwu Okike Abiama is working. The zoo days are numbered.

11 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Not new. Most Igbos I know who are in abroad already identify themselves as B!afrans. The more we do this, the more we are sending a strong message to the world. Loving this!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by rummeh: 3:41am On Aug 20, 2016
OK
Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by LMohd(m): 4:10am On Aug 20, 2016
which passport did they use to travel?

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by EYIMICHAEL(m): 4:44am On Aug 20, 2016
I am a bonafide Yoruba boy

Hence the Igbo's have the right to Liberty.
I am Political chemist

An Empirical Analyst

14 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 20, 2016
I am also ashamed of being a nigerian right now!

7 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 20, 2016
so.....

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Daniel058(m): 5:14am On Aug 20, 2016
LMohd:
strong question na im you ask so...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 20, 2016
LMohd:

Nigerian passport. grin

29 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by mikhe2(m): 5:49am On Aug 20, 2016
They should keep on deceiving themselves

9 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 20, 2016
senseless thread

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by laurel03(m): 6:14am On Aug 20, 2016
But when they arrested them on drugs level they don't identify them as biafrans..

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by egopersonified(f): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2016
keep being ashamed of your country and the blessings that would have being bestowed on you will keep being ashamed of you and find somewhere else. Those people whom we read about in diaspora making good grades and inventing and improving new technologies, why don't they deny their country? Please mention me when you find any news such as the best graduating student from Harvard being biafrian or any such thing. You don't have to follow the crowd, learn to bravely stand on your own. Men have given their lives for less.

14 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Mrdecent(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2016
they destroyed Nigeria name abroad by strongly identifying with drugs related crimes now they want to go. very very impossible! you can only try but you can't win.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by johnwizey: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2016
These people likes to give demselves hope sha grin grin piafra indeed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by snezBaba: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2016
But when they pack them for crime,It is Nigeria grin.....Is that what they fill in the Form sef.If yes Kudos to them,If No "Fúck them and Their yeye talks"

10 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by IkoloTheSage: 7:50am On Aug 20, 2016
laurel03:
But when they arrested them on drugs level they don't them identify as biafrans..

shut the Bleep up jor.

When the south-eaterners and south-southerners are arrested for crimes abroad, are you not the first to jump upandan labelling them IPOB?

The intelects have chosed to be identified as Igbos now and you're making noise.

Gerraut jor.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Uduak2019:
A friend who is a student in Australia told me that at a school function where everyone present were asked to introduce themselves, supposedly 6 Nigerians; four Igbos, one Ibibio and one Ijaw identified themselves as Biiafrans. He said he and 2 other Nigerians who are yorubas were shocked and felt ashamed identifying as a Nigerians because they know these guys who identified as Biafrans. He told me next time he will identify as a Biaffran.Lol. I asked him why you ashamed to identify as a Nigerian? He said the name Nigeria is a disgrace and shame...as soon as you say it to people, their body language immediately change. Lol. This guy is from Benue, so I told him not to be afraid, he should boldly identify as a Biaffran since he is an Idoma, and it makes no sense identifying with a country THAT YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE IDENTIFYING WITH.
oga your lie is formidable if its true which passport did they use to travel if it is Nigeria then they are fools. don't come here and start throwing ipob lies everywhere u even said an ibibibio a ijaw and two Yoruba said they are biafrans. it is the igbos that brought shame to the name of Nigeria they are d drug dealers fraudsters and kidnappers so if Nigeria should break today Igbo people will now know the bad people give Nigeria bad name everywhere and don't think d Niger delta is joining Biafra

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by yorex2011: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2016
So when they were applying to the school, they filled Biafra as Nationality?
Their passports nko?

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2016
I am also ashamed of being a nigerian right now!
u can keep that to urself

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2016
IkoloTheSage:

shut the Bleep up jor.

When the south-eaterners and south-southerners are arrested for crimes abroad, are you not the first to jump upandan labelling them IPOB?

The intelects have chosed to be identified as Igbos now and you're making noise.

Gerraut jor.
oga no south Southerner is called ipob stop the atarchment pls u are making yourself look foolish. it is only igbos that are called ipob and have u heard were any South southerner commit crime abroad

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2016
michaelandre:
[s] oga your lie is formidable if its true which passport did they use to travel if it is Nigeria then they are fools. don't come here and start throwing ipob lies everywhere u even said an ibibibio a ijaw and two Yoruba said they are biafrans. it is the igbos that brought shame to the name of Nigeria they are d drug dealers fraudsters and kidnappers so if Nigeria should break today Igbo people will now know the bad people give Nigeria bad name everywhere and don't think d Niger delta is joining Biafra[/s]

Afonjas...asking useless questions. Which airports do Biiafrans/SE/SS use to fly in and out of Nigeria? 99% of all Biaffrans flying in and out of Nigeria use Lagos and Abuja airports. You shameless lots never asked them why they don't fly from their Biaffran airports? You shameless hypocritical, wicked afonjas never asked them why they drive 9 hrs to Lagos in Nigeria to clear their goods while they have seaports/Riverport in Biafraan territories...never asked them, why they don't use Calabar, Port Harcourt, Warri and Onitsha ports? NOW YOU WANT TO ASK THEM WHICH PASSPORT THEY USE? They use Nigerian passport for the same reason why the use Nigerian seaports in Lagos to clears their goods, and Nigerian airports in Lagos and Abuja to fly in and out of the country. It's called necessity not loyalty!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2016
men I am getting used to ipob lies trying to atarch themselves with South south with every logic they have we all know y u guys wanna force south south with u because of our resources and seaport so that Biafra will not be landlocked but we have said it times without number that if Nigeria breaks today Biafra is on its own and Niger delta too will be on its own u guys should stop all your lies u Igbos brought shame to every Nigerian and now u wanna force another people to join u by all means possible

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2016
Uduak2019:

Afonjas...asking useless questions. Which airports do Biiafrans/SE/SS use to fly in and out of Nigeria? 99% of all Biaffrans flying in and out of Nigeria use Lagos and Abuja airports. You shameless lots never asked them why they don't fly from their Biaffran airports? You shameless hypocritical, wicked afonjas never asked them why they drive 9 hrs to Lagos in Nigeria to clear their goods while they have seaports/Riverport in Biafraan territories...never asked them, why they don't use Calabar, Port Harcourt, Warri and Onitsha ports? NOW YOU WANT TO ASK THEM WHICH PASSPORT THEY USE? They use Nigerian passport for the same reason why the use Nigerian seaports in Lagos to clears their goods, and Nigerian airports in Lagos and Abuja to fly in and out of the country. It's called necessity not loyalty!

You deserve a b!afran lager Rising sun beer Hero for this response!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Uduak2019:

oga who are d biafrans do u even know I am from south south also don't force Biafra on us WE DON'T WANT

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2016
michaelandre:
[s]oga who are d biafrans do u even know I am from south south also don't force Biafra on us WE DON'T WANT[/s]

Yorubba...SMH

3 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2016
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by President99: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2016
No single tribe in Nigeria has dented Nigrrian image like igbos had. 95% of Nigerians arrested for drug related cases abroad r Biafrauds! Ain't U ashamed of that?
Never again call for Nigerian govt's intervention incase u r caught abroad, jst call for Biafra govt's intervention.

18 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2016
IkoloTheSage:

shut the Bleep up jor.

Gerraut jor.
Don't add south south to this otherwise matchet will matct ur flat head there.

U people has ruined dis country than other tribes
frm Prostitution

Fake products

Crimes

Drug dealingss

Land invading

Baby factories

Shame on u, still wen u igbos are on death roles in Indonesia, Indian, Thailand, South Africa e.t.c u want to be identified as Nigerian. u people make dis country worst for all of us.

13 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by CaptEColeJnr: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2016
IkoloTheSage:

shut the Bleep up jor.

Gerraut jor.
Trash!
Just tell your brothers that anytime they're caught with drugs,they should also identify as Biafrans.

Hope you got that nigga!

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Friend Told Me Happened At A University In Australia... by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2016
Uduak2019:

Yorubba...SMH
yes yorroba are way better than you people from d crime region

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2012 May/june External Waec Registration / Urgent Help: Kogi State primary school Leaving Certificate / Meet 29-year-old Nigerian Man Who Is A Professor(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.