Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g (36851 Views)

Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. / How To Convert From3g To 4G / Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by LilSmith55(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2016
I Knw This Code Its Only Work On 4g Supported Phones...
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
LilSmith55:
I Knw This Code Its Only Work On 4g Supported Phones...

yeah thats what im trying to tell em its like a fast way of changing network. Check my profile for new phone codes
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Cuchullin(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Please op..when I click on LTE after following URL steps it keeps showing WCMDA do u have a way around this?
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Cuchullin:
Please op..when I click on LTE after following URL steps it keeps showing WCMDA do u have a way around this?

If ur phone doesn't support 4g then u are wasting ur time.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dam5reey:

Tell them oo

Its just like saying you want to enable Bluetooth on a computer since u have the drivers installed.... The Bluetooth radio is still required....

Technology is vast..

The op read something on Ntel's website come here come dry form techie.. .. grin

Very true. I remember the old laptops that don't have Bluetooth. In other to use Bluetooth we had to plug in a Bluetooth hardware. That's the same with LTE, if the hardware is missing, no amount of software can bring it.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Lovelynife(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Please,I dial the code and only one sim is working now on my phone. How can I rectify this ooo. Urgent reply will be appreciated. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Android 3d Hd Games Under 50mb With Download Links / Best Websites To Download Hd Symbian Games And Apps? / Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.