Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. (5530 Views)

My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Logobenz1: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2019
So I live in a cool neighbourhood In a compound that has 4 apartments.
Usually,I don't associate with no one in that building.I live my life minding my business most times.
Usually indoors,play some music and have my guys at my house most times.
So there is this lunatic that lives upstairs directly above me whose children makes all sort of noises that disturbs me and even at night too.
I endured till I couldn't take it any longer and I decided to go meet him and calmly explained to him how uncomfortable his kids make my house for me.
So he acted rudely that day and I decided to forget about it.
Since then he has been hating on my ass and left his parking space and came to mine instead and always block me all the time undecided
I ignored and didn't complain since I have 2 cars,I just leave one outside and the other inside so when he blocks me,I just pick the one outside and move and I no longer have to go call him to come move for me to pass to avoid trouble.
So today was state sanitation,I honestly had no idea like i don't most times and I was inside trying to make some breakfast and this lunatic came and started banging on my door.
I went to the door,peeped and saw him and didn't bother opening.
He left and after a while,my adjacent mature neighbour came and knocked politely,saw him and opened up the door.
He greeted and was explaining to me that today is sanitation and everyone has to come and do some work outside and all,I was still trying to tell him how I wasn't informed prior to that when the lunatic came and started ranting saying all sorts of things like;
Who do I think I am,that everyone here is tgis or that so he wonders what makes me think i am better bla bla bla and he even called me little shit undecided
I wanted to punch him so bad but I held myself and ignored,slammed the door at their faces and went back in.
Then after a while,one offshore guy who lives upstairs came and talked to me unto guymen levels that I shouldn't let this cause issues and that I can just come along with him and we just show some presence and come back in.
He is someone I respect a lot even though we don't relate so I changed into some work shorts and t-shirts and head out with him.
On getting there,they had already shared work and the only one left was who was going to dig sand out of the gutters.
From nowhere the lunatic came and handed me a shovel and was really excited to show me where to dig.
I just smiled and took the shovel and ignored most of his body language and entered the drainage and started doing my thing. smiley sometimes you've gotta show maturity to some people to make them know you are the bigger person.
So I digged and poured a whole lot of sand from the drainage and freed it for water to flow easily.
Dropped their shovel,smoked my cigarette and went back in to sleep a little.
Then after like 4hrs I got a knock on my door from the offshore guy upstairs.
Went to check and he told me some people are outside looking for me that they want to buy the dirt outside to fill one foundation like that and all.
Went there after every negotiation,they concluded on paying me 13k for it and loaded it themselves cheesy
I collected my dough,the offshore guy said eye weh see must chop and all so I handed him 3k and went in with 10k for my work lol cheesy
N.a. so the guy dey look me like winch as I dey bounce dey go back inside my house with my dough lol.
I kuku use the money go buy myself some beer come stock my fridge.no time for nonsense abeg.
But I am putting a close eye on that fool and the day e go enter,I no go show any mercy since he wants to tempt me.smh for some people undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 28, 2019
following
Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by WeighWordSon(m): 3:39am On Jul 28, 2019
Interesting. Glad the table turned for your good.
Ensure not to resort to physical combat with trouble-maker at any point.
Big ups Bruv!

1 Like

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Born2Breed(f): 4:27am On Jul 28, 2019
Your troublesome neighbour when you sold the sand.

20 Likes

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by sparog(m): 4:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Logobenz1:
Usually,I don't associate with no one in that building.I live my life minding my business most times.
So there is this lunatic that lives upstairs directly above me whose children makes all sort of noises that disturbs me and even at night too.
I endured till I couldn't take it any longer and I decided to go meet him and calmly explained to him how uncomfortable his kids make my house for me.
Since then he has been hating on my ass and left his parking space and came to mine instead and always block me all the time undecided
I ignored and didn't complain since I have 2 cars,I just leave one outside and the other inside so when he blocks me,I just pick the one outside and move and I no longer have to go call him to come move for me to pass to avoid trouble.
So today was state sanitation,I honestly had no idea like i don't most times and I was inside trying to make some breakfast and this lunatic came and started banging on my door.
He left and after a while,my adjacent mature neighbour came and knocked politely,saw him and opened up the door.
He greeted and was explaining to me that today is sanitation and everyone has to come and do some work outside and all,I was still trying to tell him how I wasn't informed prior to that when the lunatic came and started ranting saying all sorts of things like;
Who do I think I am,that everyone here is tgis or that so he wonders what makes me think i am better bla bla bla and he even called me little shit undecided
I wanted to punch him so bad but I held myself and ignored,slammed the door at their faces and went back in.
Then after a while,one offshore guy who lives upstairs came and talked to me unto guymen levels that I shouldn't let this cause issues and that I can just come along with him and we just show some presence and come back in.
He is someone I respect a lot even though we don't relate so I changed into some work shorts and t-shirts and head out with him.
On getting there,they had already shared work and the only one left was who was going to dig sand out of the gutters.
From nowhere the lunatic came and handed me a shovel and was really excited to show me where to dig.
I just smiled and took the shovel and ignored most of his body language and entered the drainage and started doing my thing. smiley sometimes you've gotta show maturity to some people to make them know you are the bigger person.
So I digged and poured a whole lot of sand from the drainage and freed it for water to flow easily.
Went to check and he told me some people are outside looking for me that they want to buy the dirt outside to fill one foundation like that and all.
Went there after every negotiation,they concluded on paying me 13k for it and loaded it themselves cheesy
I collected my dough,the offshore guy said eye weh see must chop and all so I handed him 3k and went in with 10k for my work lol cheesy
N.a. so the guy dey look me like winch as I dey bounce dey go back inside my house with my dough lol.
I kuku use the money go buy myself some beer come stock my fridge.no time for nonsense abeg.
But I am putting a close eye on that fool and the day e go enter,I no go show any mercy since he wants to tempt me.smh for some people undecided

grin grin grin grin

He must have had a fit seeing you make that money

It's better you just keep ignoring him, no need in fighting or quarrelling with him.

4 Likes

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Ilefoaye(m): 6:23am On Jul 28, 2019
Toble
Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by addictiv(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2019
for a fight to happen, two or more willing persons must be in the ring.... op take note

11 Likes

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Katier00(f): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2019
Thanks for being the bigger person. All those trouble makers don't have strength o, one punch na mortuary o. Be careful

3 Likes

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Paxie55: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2019
Asi ocha.

3 Likes

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Oksman(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Logobenz1:
I went to the door,peeped and saw him and didn't bother opening.u

Keep it going don't loose guard!
Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Tumbulum: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2019
13k worth of sand. That must be close to a tipper full of sand.
Anyway nice story and please continue to show him levels

9 Likes

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Logobenz1: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2019
Tumbulum:
13k worth of sand. That must be close to a tipper full of sand.
Anyway nice story and please continue to show him levels
no not sand o,you know that black ground na mixed with dirt that settles in drainage after a long time.it's that one not normal sea sand and I found out yesterday that it's worth way more than sand since it is being used for filling in construction sites.

1 Like

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Tumbulum: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2019
Logobenz1:
no not sand o,you know that black ground na mixed with dirt that settles in drainage after a long time.it's that one not normal sea sand and I found out yesterday that it's worth way more than sand since it is being used for filling in construction sites.
interesting. I never know the dirty sand could wort some money.

1 Like

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Logobenz1: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Tumbulum:
interesting. I never know the dirty sand could wort some money.
it is o baba.worth way more than normal sand sef
Next time you clean out your drainage,kindly store that stuff and you will get buyers in no time.
All those construction guys!ask masons,etc...

1 Like

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by LadySarah: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Logobenz1:
it is o baba.worth way more than normal sand sef
Next time you clean out your drainage,kindly store that stuff and you will get buyers in no time.
All those construction guys!ask masons,etc...

Did You later meet with the girl yesterday?
Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Logobenz1: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
LadySarah:

Did You later meet with the girl yesterday?
yes I did o.i have started updating the thread but anti spam bot keeps banning me from romance section immediately I post pictures.i don't know why!
undecided
Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Oluwapamilerin0: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hilarious grin grin Always enjoy reading your stories.
Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by kaziblake(f): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
smiley
Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by UjuJoan2: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Logobenz1:
So I live in a cool ne kuku use the money go buy myself some beer come stock my fridge.no time for nonsense abeg.

There's so much to learn from your story. Well-done!
Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by drginger(f): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lol, please go to the crasy guys house knock tell him the story and give him 1k,after all na him help you with shovel,, I swear the guy no go sleep well

3 Likes

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Logobenz1:

Are you saying you alone pack sand worth 13k? They really gave you punishment there, as if you robot

3 Likes

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by InansBobo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Maybe he dislikes something about you if not a married man.... But you should sha stop calling him a lunatic na cheesy
Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by zeestone99(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Katier00:
Thanks for being the bigger person. All those trouble makers don't have strength o, one punch na mortuary o. Be careful

Very true,I had encounter with a guy way back. I ended up paying his hospital bills, moni I worked for.

1 Like

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
First of all, what sort of shithole estate do you live in that'd make their residents do sanitation work I only ever hear of that in face me I slap you apartments or other low class compounds

secondly, move into a classier place that collects service fees for maintenance, security and other important things, not to be cleaning gutter like houseboy. A bit hard on the pocket but totally worth it.

14 Likes

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Logobenz1: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
First of all, what sort of shithole estate do you live in that'd make their residents do sanitation work I only ever hear of that in face me I slap you apartments or other low class compounds

secondly, move into a classier place that collects service fees for maintenance, security and other important things, not to be cleaning gutter like houseboy. A bit hard on the pocket but totally worth it.

Come my estate come find out na smiley

1 Like

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by DukeNija(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Logobenz1:

Lol
Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by spongeisback: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Don't mind the online millionaire. grin grin grin
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

12 Likes

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by ifyalways(f): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
First of all, what sort of shithole estate do you live in that'd make their residents do sanitation work

I'm surprised too. Could be a PH thingy though. And then an estate sand truck drivers have easy access to happen upon waste sand. Both scenarios won't be happening in the estates I know , in lagos .

Any picture of the sand/waste @ logobenz? Cos I'm having a mental picture of a blackish kind of sand undecided and if that, I'm wondering too how that could fetch you money seeing that it's everywhere in lagos roads no thanks to the street sweepers who pack it out and then leave it beside the gutters till the next rain pushes it back into the gutter sad

Then again, lagos(island) mostly do raft foundation. We learn everyday. 13K sand ;- if I were a NLDER living in PH I would have pm'ed you for your estate name and kick start a biz. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Logobenz2: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2019
ifyalways:

I'm surprised too. Could be a PH thingy though. And then an estate sand truck drivers have easy access to happen upon waste sand. Both scenarios won't be happening in the estates I know , in lagos .

Any picture of the sand/waste @ logobenz? Cos I'm having a mental picture of a blackish kind of sand undecided and if that, I'm wondering too how that could fetch you money seeing that it's everywhere in lagos roads no thanks to the street sweepers who pack it out and then leave it beside the gutters till the next rain pushes it back into the gutter sad

Then again, lagos(island) mostly do raft foundation. We learn everyday. 13K sand ;- if I were a NLDER living in PH I would have pm'ed you for your estate name and kick start a biz. Lol
here in phc,once every fsecond abi third Saturday of the month is state sanitation where movement is restricted throughout the state and occupants of every household are required by law to come out make their environment clean.
It's a state thing where people don't move that day till 10am!
So I hardly go out to do any work on these days,I go just stay indoors till 10 am then I move out when task force people have left!
And also,I don't associate with none of these people.i don't attend meetings,IVs,etc...probably that's where all the beef is from undecided
Just holla me ify whenever you are in phc so we will have a pillow talk(after you know what wink ) on how you too can start making your 13k on drainage dirt removal.
Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by seyigiggle: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
you try.
if na me, i for give the man 2k plus thank you.
you missed how to turn a perceived enemy to a friend.
Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by ifyalways(f): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Logobenz2:
here in phc,once every fsecond abi third Saturday of the month is state sanitation where movement is restricted throughout the state and occupants of every household are required by law to come out make their environment clean.
It's a state thing where people don't move that day till 10am!
So I hardly go out to do any work on these days,I go just stay indoors till 10 am then I move out when task force people have left!
And also,I don't associate with none of these people.i don't attend meetings,IVs,etc...probably that's where all the beef is from undecided
Just holla me ify whenever you are in phc so we will have a pillow talk(after you know what wink ) on how you too can start making your 13k on drainage dirt removal.
Lol.

Okay. Invitation noted. cheesy
Re: Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. by Logobenz2: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
ifyalways:

Lol.

Okay. Invitation noted. cheesy

Just send me a pm so I can show you where you will be staying when/if you eventually come wink
You won't be disappointed trust me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? / Inter-religious Relationships/marriages? / A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.