Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect (1062 Views)

Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction / How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? / My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect by moski5(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2016
hi All hope you are enjoying your weekend? it cold over here ;8

anyways this is a continuation of ... https://www.nairaland.com/3262959/terrible-experience-club-konnect-how

Since they said its the banks fault I reached out to the bank and a few days ago the bank told me they have Updated their Account History.

I told them that that's not enough that the challenge was Mr Victor the CEO of Club Konnect has refused to check his account to confirm, so they should reach out to him, that same day they reached out to him.

I've been sending Club Konnect messages that they should "credit me" they have refused, I'm beginning to wonder if their poor customer service is a reflection of the Ceo's business style

I have to find the guy who recommended them to me to tell him that he didn't warn me about this, as for those of you currently using their platform or intend to use their platform, if you can find a way around, nice else .....
Re: Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect by clubkonnect: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
moski5:
hi All hope you are enjoying your weekend? it cold over here ;8

anyways this is a continuation of ... https://www.nairaland.com/3262959/terrible-experience-club-konnect-how

Since they said its the banks fault I reached out to the bank and a few days ago the bank told me they have Updated their Account History.

I told them that that's not enough that the challenge was Mr Victor the CEO of Club Konnect has refused to check his account to confirm, so they should reach out to him, that same day they reached out to him.

I've been sending Club Konnect messages that they should "credit me" they have refused, I'm beginning to wonder if their poor customer service is a reflection of the Ceo's business style

I have to find the guy who recommended them to me to tell him that he didn't warn me about this, as for those of you currently using their platform or intend to use their platform, if you can find a way around, nice else .....

hello mr timson egbo, the issue with your account occurred on the 29-jul-2016 where you where credited 3,000 for payment into our GTB account but the same amount was later deducted from your wallet because GTB only sent us an alert of your payment but did not credit the said sum into our own account

when you called to make the complaint, We explained this to you and even told you to ask GTB for a refund as we could not credit your wallet since we did not get value. We did not stop at that, we also called GTB customer care and sent email to inform them of the technical error which you where also aware of. below is screen shot of our correspondence with GTB

By august 25-august-2016, we received a letter from CPC about your complaint and immediately we called you, you told us that GTB informed you the the technically issue had been resolved but you did not bother to call us so we could confirm from our end and then credit you. Their was no way we could have known the issue was resolved since we did not get any feedback from GTB.

Also while you took it as a job to go from one post to another telling people about your terrible experience with us and asking them not to patronize our business, you where busy secretly making another payment and continued using our service that u claimed is terrible. Below is the screen shot of your account history showing you paid 1,100 to our skye bank account on 12-august-2016 and you purchased etisalat airtime, airtel airtime and MTN 1GB on 16th, 20th and 23rd respectively

Now, remember that your issue was not resolved until 25-august-2016 when we received the letter for CPC, so it show that you were still using our service while crying wolf on nairaland. also it show that you where perfectly aware that the issue was with GTB and not with us and as such decided to pay to our skyebank account instead of GTB for your subsequent payment

Also i saw your post where u stated that we credited you because cpc sent us a letter. that is definitely a big NO. we only credited your wallet because GTB resolved the issue and credited our own account. if our account was not cerdited, we will simply have written back to CPC that we are unable to credit you because we did not get value for the transaction and then advice you to seek a refund from GTB. imagine we decide to credit every customer wallet for payment that we did not get value for just because we got a letter from CPC, definitely we would have run out of business a long time ago.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect by kingofthejungle(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
with all these complains I won't be using this service
Re: Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect by moski5(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=clubkonnect po the issue with your account occurred on the 29-jul-2016 where you where credited 3,000 for payment into our GTB account but the same amount was later deducted from your wallet because GTB only sent us an alert of your payment but did not credit the said sum into our own account

when you called to make the complaint, We explained this to you and even told you to ask GTB for a refund as we could not credit your wallet since we did not get value. We did not stop at that, we also called GTB customer care and sent email to inform them of the technical error which you where also aware of. below is screen shot of our correspondence with GTB

By august 25-august-2016, we received a letter from CPC about your complaint and immediately we called you, you told us that GTB informed you the the technically issue had been resolved but you did not bother to call us so we could confirm from our end and then credit you. Their was no way we could have known the issue was resolved since we did not get any feedback from GTB.

Also while you took it as a job to go from one post to another telling people about your terrible experience with us and asking them not to patronize our business, you where busy secretly making another payment and continued using our service that u claimed is terrible. Below is the screen shot of your account history showing you paid 1,100 to our skye bank account on 12-august-2016 and you purchased etisalat airtime, airtel airtime and MTN 1GB on 16th, 20th and 23rd respectively

Now, remember that your issue was not resolved until 25-august-2016 when we received the letter for CPC, so it show that you were still using our service while crying wolf on nairaland. also it show that you where perfectly aware that the issue was with GTB and not with us and as such decided to pay to our skyebank account instead of GTB for your subsequent payment

Also i saw your post where u stated that we credited you because cpc sent us a letter. that is definitely a big NO. we only credited your wallet because GTB resolved the issue and credited our own account. if our account was not cerdited, we will simply have written back to CPC that we are unable to credit you because we did not get value for the transaction and then advice you to seek a refund from GTB. imagine we decide to credit every customer wallet for payment that we did not get value for just because we got a letter from CPC, definitely we would have run out of business a long time ago.

thanks

[/quote]

There's so much to say about what you ve written and much more that transpired after my complaints to you and the report to Cpc, but I'll let it slide so as not to sound petty.

its obvious that your style of business reflects the personality of those running the helm.

nonetheless those who decide to continue doing business with you should have the Ceo's contact info that's one way issues are quickly resolved, and if that doesn't work reach out to CPC or other bodies that treat financial issues.
Re: Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect by dandylass: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Pls how do I get the contact of Mr Victor the CEO of club konnect? They have refused crediting my wallet?
Re: Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect by AyoolaO1: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
Are people still doing business with klubconnect?.... or whatever they are called...
they took my funds and did not credit my wallet. After a lot of calls and read whatsapp messages.. i got no reply from them.
KLUBCONNECT IS A SCAM....DONT FALL FOR IT
Re: Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect by clubkonnect: 7:40am On Oct 01, 2019
dandylass:
Pls how do I get the contact of Mr Victor the CEO of club konnect? They have refused crediting my wallet?

Pls contact 08174993956
Re: Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect by clubkonnect: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2019
AyoolaO1:
Are people still doing business with klubconnect?.... or whatever they are called...
they took my funds and did not credit my wallet. After a lot of calls and read whatsapp messages.. i got no reply from them.
KLUBCONNECT IS A SCAM....DONT FALL FOR IT

Thanks for this.whats your issue

(1) (Reply)

Ponzi And Pyramid Schemes In Nigeria / What Can I Do With 150,000? / Water Distributors Needed All Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.