Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This (9446 Views)

How To Get Faster Browsing Speed While Using Your Smartphone's Hotspot / How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by dondayji(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2016
Are you having issue with your airtel night plan speed Is your connection not steady Or download too slow Or your data disconnecting the reason is that traffic is being incured by other users at night.
Solution-
the most used apn is internet. Ng.zain so you switch to...........read rest at www.dondayji..com/2016/08/airtel-night-browsing-speed-slow-you.html
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by Emmaway(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:
Are you having issue with your airtel night plan speed Is your connection not steady Or download too slow Or your data disconnecting the reason is that traffic is being incured by other users at night.
Solution-
the most used apn is internet. Ng.zain so you switch to...........read rest at www.dondayji..com/2016/08/airtel-night-browsing-speed-slow-you.html
No need to click the link

Switch to internet.ng.airtel.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by miztersale(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emmaway:

It's still slow as Bleep, i used over 3 hours just to download a file of 1.64gb

1 Like

Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by Lovechyld101(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
The night plan was very fast change ur apn . Web.ng.airtel.com

I was downloading and streaming without buffer at the same time cudnt believe my eyes I clocked 1.5mbps .
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by donbenedict(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lovechyld101:

I was downloading and streaming without buffer at the same time cudnt believe my eyes I clocked 1.5mbps .
Abeg what of d username and password? Wetin I go put?
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by Emmaway(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lovechyld101:

Issokay I got 1.8MB/s
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by Emmaway(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
miztersale:

I woke up around 03:10am this morning and I was able to use 2.28GB within 03:10am and 05:00am. I downloaded a movie of 1.2GB in the space of 59mins due to network instability, but with time the network became stable and I was downloading seamlessly...

Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by dondayji(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
miztersale:

depends on your area
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by dondayji(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emmaway:
I woke up around 03:10am this morning and I was able to use 2.28GB within 03:10am and 05:00am. I downloaded a movie of 1.2GB in the space of 59mins due to network instability, but with time the network became stable and I was downloading seamlessly...

cool. Same here i even use it on pc
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by miztersale(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emmaway:
I don't know what's wrong with my network oo
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by miztersale(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:
depends on your area
Yeah i guess, hey please which site can i download offline android games, as in large games like modern combat 4
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by miztersale(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emmaway:
And please which site can i download offline android games, as in large games like modern combat 4
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by miztersale(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emmaway:
And please which site can i download offline android games, as in large games like modern combat 5
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by Emmaway(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
miztersale:
And please which site can i download offline android games, as in large games like modern combat 5
visit play.mob.org
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by miztersale(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emmaway:
visit play.mob.org
All the games i downloaded there didn't work
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by Emmaway(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
miztersale:

All the games i downloaded there didn't work
Maybe you put some files in the wrong place.

Try android.mob.org
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by Ndifereke: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emmaway:

Where can one do it on Android phone, as in edit the original settings to this new one?
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by erekking(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:

cool. Same here i even use it on pc
via hotspot or modem? How can i apply it on modem wid my pc.
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by miztersale(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emmaway:
Maybe you put some files in the wrong place.

Try android.mob.org
Alright Thanks
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by okooloyun1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
I got up to 1.6mb/s on airtel despite dat their service is not as good as others while on mtn d highest is 600kb/s.
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by dondayji(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
erekking:
via hotspot or modem? How can i apply it on modem wid my pc.
i have this modem with sim slot tho
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by Emmaway(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ndifereke:

Where can one do it on Android phone, as in edit the original settings to this new one?
What's your Android Brand
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by Daniel2802(m): 1:46am On Aug 21, 2016
miztersale:

Yeah i guess, hey please which site can i download offline android games, as in large games like modern combat 4
revdl.com and androidgamezonebd.com
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by Lovechyld101(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Abeg what of d username and password? Wetin I go put?
Just leave it blank its the APN that matters.
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by miztersale(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2016
Daniel2802:
redvl.com and androidgamezonebd.com
Alright Thanks
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by tankoy: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Download speed faster with techno c8 but annoyingly slow with Infinix hot note.
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by Daniel2802(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
miztersale:

Alright Thanks
It's revdl.com rather
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by orimion(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Emmaway:
what night browsing are you talking about, the 1.5gb for #50??
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by dmcdad: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
miztersale:

Well... Sometimes it depends on the site you are downloading from.
Re: Airtel Night Browsing Speed Slow??? You Must Read This by Emmaway(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
orimion:
what night browsing are you talking about, the 1.5gb for #50??
Both. 500MB and 1.5GB

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Picmix Using A Java Phone. / Is There Something Wrong With Etisalat 200 Customer Care Number. / One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.