Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,350 members, 7,839,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O (69642 Views)

Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Annalise:

Nothing a partner (male or female) does should be able to push you over this so called edge for you to do this! Same thing for women. You will hear of how a man dated a woman for 12 years and left her for a younger person after her 12th abortion. Next thing on the woman's mind, stabbing or acid tins. The moment you notice any consistent dishonesty from your partner, it is [/b]your responsibility[b] to walk away. It is [/b]your responsibility[b] to ensure you are not played. Stop using style to justify this cave man ideology.

You can create a Youtube Channel to give lectures on how not to go over the edge. Then carry put a comparative statistics on crimes of passion to confirm how your lectures have transformed the human nature.

Perhaps then you can understand when to be corrective and when to be preventive. Call it whatever you choose to; caveman ideology or whatever; recognize the reality of its existence and be sure not to fall a victim. That"s all I have to say.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Achorise: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Teespice:

since you know likes are my worth, how many did you see in my post you quoted or you think I give a hoot if my posts are liked on not. looks like you thrive more on likes for you to notice something that inconsequential.

the thread isn't about women dating bad guys and rejecting good ones. it is about the murder of a woman who sadly you lot have decided to heap all the blame on.

better comprehend before quoting me next time
Oh !!I made huge mistake replying you, I can now deduced where you belong on this forum. please I'm sorry for even quoting @ first.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by mikolo80: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
hakunajay:

No matter what, there's no reason whatsoever for him to kill her whether teased or not!!!
yes there is. Permanent insanity
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Izen: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
DesChyko:

You and your likes are trying so hard to see it that way. You have your cup filled and sealed, so how would any other thing that doesn't concur with your contents make any sense to you?

Every comment I've made was filled with uncertainty because I am not in the know over what transpired between the couple. I keep an open mind; no one is an embodiment of perfect knowledge.

So it astounds me to see people becoming violent over hasty conclusions. I just pictured a possibility that remained unexplored by the mother's statements and everyone decided to make that an issue, as if what I said is far fetched from reality.

Whatever happened resulted in her death. And the witnesses must learn lessons. That is my firm belief. As to what led to her death, I don't know.

Ever heard of prejudice? In case you don't know, that's what you're doing. You keep making your comments based on assumptions. It's just not possible that a lunatic went on the loose. Ever heard of stalkers? Do they sound alright to you? I'm pretty sure, if it was the other way round you wouldn't come to these baseless conclusions. We have a fact here and that fact is that her daughter was killed. Let us stick to that. Anymore speculation is doing more harm to the poor woman than good. And no, the rest of us don't need your advice, it wouldn't bring the girl back now, would it?
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Izen:

Ever heard of prejudice? In case you don't know, that's what you're doing. You keep making your comments based on assumptions. It's just not possible that a lunatic went on the loose. Ever heard of stalkers? Do they sound alright to you? I'm pretty sure, if it was the other way round you wouldn't come to these baseless conclusions. We have a fact here and that fact is that her daughter was killed. Let us stick to that. Anymore speculation is doing more harm to the poor woman than good. And no, the rest of us don't need your advice, it wouldn't bring the girl back now, would it?

Hahahahaha.. Very funny.. Stick to what? A common knowledge has zero intrigue and if all these badgering is over common knowledge, then, you're not being truthful to yourself.

I'm prejudicial because I explored a possibility and expressed my uncertainty in the same breath, but the mother isn't prejudicial by insisting her daughter was murdered by no fault of hers: Where are the facts that support your claim other than her worda up there?

It's now my turn to ask you: Do you know the meaning of 'hero' or 'heroine' of a plot? In this case, the mother is no where near this role, so perhaps, you can quit painting her omniscient. I commiserate with her on her loss. I didn't not sell off my logical nature as well.

I look at my comment up there, I see likes, and I'm convinced you're speaking for yourself. You do not need my advice. Even a dumb person would have deduced that already from the first mention.

Nothing woild bring her back. Not me wasting my 'non-valuable' time on this subject. Not you quoting me either.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Izen: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
DesChyko:

Hahahahaha.. Very funny.. Stick to what? A common knowledge has zero intrigue and if all these badgering is over common knowledge, then, you're not being truthful to yourself.

I'm prejudicial because I explored a possibility and expressed my uncertainty in the same breath, but the mother isn't prejudicial by insisting her daughter was murdered by no fault of hers: Where are the facts that support your claim other than her worda up there?

It's now my turn to ask you: Do you know the meaning of 'hero' or 'heroine' of a plot? In this case, the mother is no where near this role, so perhaps, you can quit painting her omniscient. I commiserate with her on her loss. I didn't not sell off my logical nature as well.

I look at my comment up there, I see likes, and I'm convinced you're speaking for yourself. You do not need my advice. Even a dumb person would have deduced that already from the first mention.

Nothing woild bring her back. Not me wasting my 'non-valuable' time on this subject. Not you quoting me either.

I can see that you need likes to make yourself feel better.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
tartarus:
As usual many stupid nairaland guys will come here and blame the victim as long as the victim is female.
Most Nigerian men are very stupid! You can find them on nairaland. Can't you fools read?? She rejected the psychos gifts and advances yet she was murdered and then you morons are twisting the story, saying probably the guy spent so much on her. That's so stupid!!

You guys always feel a lady owes you her life cos you spent money on her. I'll never advice my sisters to marry nigerian men. Misogynistic donkeys! undecided

I'm Nigerian. Don't quote me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating / kingTblakHoc & His Crew Granted Bail / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.