Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,412 members, 7,839,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O (69644 Views)

Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by grandstar(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:
As long as that man may be a psychopath and guilty of murder, there is a huge void to be filled, and which may never be.

How did David and her late daughter begin? Were there favours, sacrifices and promises?

Just the other day, we read of a lady who gobbled cash off a guy at an eatery and deceived the guy, alighting at an uncompleted building, followed a shortcut and disappeared, leaving the guy waiting for no one. Do we honestly expect a handshake from this guy to the girl when next they cross paths?

R.I.P. Lady. We hope you died innocent.

P.S.: For those of you attacking me, continue. I have four sisters in all and for those that are single, I always caution them to be wary of relationships that hinge on promises and favours. There are often prices to pay when they are contravened. Call me a murderer if you will, just don't encourage your acquaintances to do the same, even if you have no qualms with it.

The guy is a psycho. He is on that spectrum. Not all mental illness is schizophrenia.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by ignis: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is wickedness....
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by mechanics(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow, an unfortunate incidence, even d man's face wil scare a serious babe, we just have to be careful with d kind of friends we keep, d woman shud ave relocated frm dat house 4 a while na, so touching.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Toofan007: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
koladata:
I hope other ladies learns from this. Though I Won't support murder. But if there was a court for relationship judgment, some ladies needs to be sentence to life in personment or dead by hanging . Some stupid girls will just wake up one morning and say she's not interested again without considering the pains guy go through, the memories, money spent , time .... some of them are here on nairaland, you will see them castigating that guy.... generations of eve ... shi o. Rest in peace if you were innocent
if she was innocent If was not innocent nko? She shouldn't rest in peace? WTF Dude, it's not a must to comment o.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
I never said otherwise. My response was based on the nonsense he posted.

Teespice:

while you are on point with all you have said, I didn't see anywhere in the op which stated that she collected gifts and rejected his overtures later on.

all I read was that she rejected his advances and gifts and she was killed in a fit of rage.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Missonas(f): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
All of this could have been avoided. RIP tosin
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by osusuallstars: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Typical investigative discovery crime report on TV. STALKED
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Skinluxe:
Imagine the fool justifying murder!
DesChyko, have you killed before?

Define kill.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by kenoz(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
embarassed

So sad
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
989900:

Can you do same, and why won't you?

I can't because I'm not THAT KIND OF PERSON. There are many kinds of people. Keep that in mind and you'll hardly find yourself in a hornet's nest.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by 989900: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:

I can't because I'm not THAT KIND OF PERSON. There are many kinds of people. Keep that in mind and you'll hardly find yourself in a hornet's nest.

I am glad, you are not that kind of person and you won't, but you've not substantially answered the 'why' (tangible reasons).
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by officialmcfresh1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hmmm Nigerian girls.

Well I would say no one deserves death but the truth is that girl should've been alive to explain her own part of the story cause as it is even the mum knows nothing about the relationship.

Or somehow I feel she skipped some information cause I believe when the man called and shouted at her she must have asked the daughter her intention with the man, how long they've been together and if the man has invested so much on the girl.

Truth is girls are even more heartless then men. The only difference is men go physical when they can't handle it but a girl can kill you without lifting her hands.

My question is do you think that guy didn't think of the outcome of what he's about to do and don't you think he already knows where it will definitely land him? What did that girl do to him to make him decide to end his own life that way.

For a man who can even afford to buy a car for a girls birthday to do this is amazing. I don't trust any girl cause when a girl wants to hurt you she doesn't care about anything.

Listen when you break a man emotionally that's what you get. It's equivalent to going physical. Girls should stop playing with men, truth is if you meet a guy, instantly you know if he's your type or not so why deceive him and waste his time, energy, resources only to tell him his not good for you anymore.

Well. I could be wrong about what happened, maybe the guy is just crazy. Which I don't believe.
RIP

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
texazzpete:

I hope others continue to shame you here for this disgraceful post.

Shame me or shame my username?
You guys just don't know the point where reality begins and where it ends, that's why you're living in self-denial.

Someone who knew the victim has come forward to hint that she actually did what I suggested may have gone wrong hours ago. That shows the advantage of thinking outside the box; of seeing beyond your nose.

That was an advice. 'She who has ear, let her listen'.

If you saw my post as justifying murder instead of creating awareness, then the right person to vent your anger on is your grammar teacher.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
989900:

I am glad, you are not that kind of person and you won't, but you've not substantially answered the 'why' (tangible reasons).

Going into that upsets the 'faceless forum' policy which endears me to this platform. I'm not comfortable unfurling my thought-process for a total stranger. I'm sorry if I can't indulge you smiley
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by OlanreJohnson: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
yoruba man as usual.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
@
Begonia:

Here we go again with the victim blaming. Typing "murder is never justified" does not in any way change the disgusting intent of your posts on this thread.
Condemn the act of murder. Type your RIP and move the hell on!

He is a goat and deserve thesame punishment as the this murderer. If i were to punish this murderer, his body will be cremated with dat guy above who tried to rationalize it here so they never reincarnate if there is such thing.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by 989900: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:

Going into that upsets the 'faceless forum' policy which endears me to this platform. I'm not comfortable unfurling my thought-process for a total stranger. I'm sorry if I can't indulge you smiley

Oh, I see. Your "thought process" on the first page is someone else's. Have a wonderful weekend.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by mikolo80: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
hakunajay:
Evil that men do... Killing her won't make her love you? Guys need to understand that some no actually means no!!!
women also need to stop teasing
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
officialmcfresh1:
Hmmm Nigerian girls.

Well I would say no one deserves death but the truth is that girl should've been alive to explain her own part of the story cause as it is even th

You know many have turned critics because they believe I am justifying murder, but I find it appalling that people are mentally lazy and just fail to read between the lines. When something is wrong in a logic, it is only normal to sniff it out.

I said exactly what you imply that the truth may never surface because one of the two parties is no more.
Some persons on this forum have said they are aware of the guy's generousity towards the family, a common scenario that results in such murders.But this, just like the mother's account is just hearsay. And it is funny that people base their conclusions on such information.

It's a sad thing she died. The most important thing is the living should learn from this episode which is very much of this world. Playing the emotional card makes no sense because ladies have also been guilty on more than one occasion of crimes of passion and it ia common place to hear someone say 'The he-goat deserves it'
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by usbcable(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
989900:

Don't be glad.
He has the potential.
If the situation he has been tauting presents itself.
He will more likely step up his game and take matters into his owns hands

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by hakunajay(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
mikolo80:
women also need to stop teasing

No matter what, there's no reason whatsoever for him to kill her whether teased or not!!!

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by officialmcfresh1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=DesChyko post=48661952]

You know many have turned critics because they believe I am justifying murder, but I find it appalling that people are mentally lazy and just fail to read between the lines. When something is wrong in a logic, it is only normal to sniff it out.

I said exactly what you imply that the truth may never surface because one of the two parties is no more.
Some persons on this forum have said they are aware of the guy's generousity towards the family, a common scenario that results in such murders.But this, just like the mother's account is just hearsay. And it is funny that people base their conclusions on such information.

I once asked a girl if she can be with a guy doesn't love for 5years and guess what she said. She said yes.

Can be with him while waiting for the one I will love to come. Remember that if a girl doesn't love you she truly can't stay with you. A man can reciprocate but it doesn't happen with women.

So if a girl is with you and she doesn't love you it's a big issues but the truth is they always know they don't love you but won't leave for reasons best known to them.

That have will really have to tell the whole world what really happened.

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Ligxy(f): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko post=48645 616:

So says the first sentence of my comment.
However, we must not let sentiments paint the lady innocent of any wrongdoing simply because she is dead.

I was simply seizing on this misfortune to address certain things ladies do that may throw a man over the edge. It's a two-way thing.
What is this one saying? Don't we have men who receive money from ladies, sleep with them and dump them eventually? So those men deserve to die in that painful manner?
I followed the story since April, the lady's brother said she always reject anything from the man. If she was such a “chop and clean moith” as you're painting her to be, I don't think she would reject the car that he was so pained about.
I wonder how some people just have a way of blaming women for everything. It's scary.

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by mikolo80: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
hakunajay:

No matter what, there's no reason whatsoever for him to kill her whether teased or not!!!
oya na go de tease ppl until you jam d wan wen no de mentally stable wen no go forgive you.? De claim right upandan .
See weda e go epp you wen madman or madwoman about to slaughter or acid you
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ligxy:

What is this one saying? Don't we have men who receive money from ladies, sleep with them and dump them eventually? So those men deserve to die in that painful manner?
I followed the story since April, the lady's brother said she always reject anything from the man. If she was such a “chop and clean moith” as you're painting her to be, I don't think she would reject the car that he was so pained about.
I wonder how some people just have a way of blaming women for everything. It's scary.

Sure. We have men who do that. And we know what Nigeria s think of with when such men meet their waterloo at the end of such deception.
As you say, so have others said the opposite. The only two people that can reveal the truth of the relationship have been reduced by half. We may never know.
This 'emotional' card is very very misleading. We should try to get rid of that when analysing life's issues because it is the leading cause of grave mistakes.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Izen: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:

So says the first sentence of my comment.
However, we must not let sentiments paint the lady innocent of any wrongdoing simply because she is dead.

I was simply seizing on this misfortune to address certain things ladies do that may throw a man over the edge. It's a two-way thing.

Oga, why are you trying so hard to make it the ladies fault that she was killed?
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by olubenjazzy(m): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nawa o

So marrying some people is a must now?

So sad the guy is just making the woman pass through a very sad moment of her life.

God please help us and keep us safe especially from those that has no good intentions for us at all.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Pacientdokk: 12:35am On Aug 21, 2016
Begonia:

Here we go again with the victim blaming. Typing "murder is never justified" does not in any way change the disgusting intent of your posts on this thread.
Condemn the act of murder. Type your RIP and move the hell on!
what we should know is that people are not de same, some people go as far to become suicide bomber killing innocence life just 4 nothing, some even killed themselves 4 not just a serious issues, people killed 4 money. So, beloved is wat I always tell females forks am closed to " never u take even a bottle of coke from a man u know within u that u will not accept him 4 anything" let ur no b no n ur yes b yes. I wonder the thousand blames the mother would put to herself after the revelation she had.Sorry mma , RIP sis .

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Harrisee(m): 12:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Lord, deliver us from evil
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by koladata(m): 1:21am On Aug 21, 2016
I don't support this murder case but to be candid some hearth breaks can be as sad as losing a close relative. And for those guys that can't cry to pure out the pains ... believe me they could do anything. That guy was pushed to the wall and he couldn't control him self. See the case of Ty savage and her husband, believe me tbliss would have killed ty or himself if she was around. Except you've never been in this heartbreak thing before, it makes you feel like your life will never be meaningful again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

kingTblakHoc & His Crew Granted Bail / Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.