Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) (51170 Views)

Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning / Biggest, Highest, Largest, Longest In The / Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Robbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by finalboss1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
ruggedtimi:
keep head like "spits on thread"...
wahever
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by midolian(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
charix:

So his height was hard to ask, abi? Ewu!
Flat head! I asked a simple question...Anumpama
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by poundlander: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
hamrof:
those. who condemn that guy in one way or d other are all dwarfs
!
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by poundlander: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
hamrof:
those. who condemn that guy in one way or d other are all dwarfs
dwarfs indeed
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by Ghost447(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Modsenemy:
If they say tall and handsome people should raise their hands ..will he also raise his hands? undecided
Just like some ladies with big flat nose and flat chest will not also raise their hands when beautiful girls are being mentioned.
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by ogyunging(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
DARN... POLITICALIDIOT.... YOU COLD...

[color=#000099][/color]
Politicalidiot:

Long. Yep. I give that to him. But this your guy's dress sense is very poor. Tell him to Try this out www.needleplus.com/casuals ....the category contains style and fashion inspirations for men. It will go a long way in improving his fashion sense.
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
midolian:
His name is Abubakar Ibrahim..people call him "Opa" which is the yoruba name for Rod. He is unarguably the longest guy in Kwara State polytechnic and arguably the longest in Kwara State.

Meet him in pictures..
Kwara poly na school? Na agbero full there na.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by Jabioro: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Well I have someone taller than him ...he can't be more than seven feet while the one am talking about is almost nine feet...
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Funny enough. We both have something in common.
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by Ghost447(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Kwara poly na school? Na agbero full there na.
You no happy say Kwara even get Poly?
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by nonjebose(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
If to say the guy go start to take interest in basketball, na three pointers, and no need for dunking at all.
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
midolian:
Flat head! I asked a simple question...Anumpama
Next time you create a thread try and stay thorough. I don't blame you I blame the mods - always moving height threads without measurements to the frontpage. They're the major reason many people stay ignorant on this forum.
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by lordkhalifa(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Longinus.. dis one don overgrown his sense undecided
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by poundlander: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
yomz1e:
He should start applying to American universities and pose with basketball even if he can't play.
how do u mean? elucidate please
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
op, yu dont call that 'LONG'... you call it 'HIGH' Ok?
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
ngoben:
I been wan ask d same question
Nairalanders, yabbing and observing are like 5,6&7

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by midolian(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Einl:
Look at the last pic...his hand na selfie stick.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by paalo: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
If dis guy is the tallest person kwara poly, it means,their are a lot of short people over there. Reason d babe with him is not even tall. So he is slightly above average.
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by Figs(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
FunnyDude:
Ipab will not like this one. Flat head.ed
ur tym go soon reach
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by AuroraB(f): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
LastMumu:
He has only one footwear? undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by Godwin978(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
Na only one sandals the boy get?
see where your eye go reach? can you u tell us the color of his boxer
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by Basalt(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
His is obviously tall but his sense of dressing Is so poor
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by AuroraB(f): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ghost447:
You no happy say Kwara even get Poly?
Aaaaaaaaaah cheesy grin
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by greatbrian(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
midolian:
lol..I be short man oo..E b like say u new for nairaland, if not, u suppose know say I no tall @ all.. cheesy cheesy

Reacted that way cos some pple derive so much joy in condemning others ...and in most cases, they are worse than those they are condemning.

Abeg free the guy. Rememeber empty barrel makes the loudest noise and by his comment u will understand how backward he thinks of a fellow man when he can't even create a broom.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by kenx1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
B--ball material
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
So d guy go dey popular at last, d guy na my set for kwara poly bt na him dey keep for us for poly gate especially d big bros den .......opa na him we dey call am n d guy self na fashion designer
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by olowookerekemi(f): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
where u want to put a HND student of business admin called manager?
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by dayo840(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
D Guy and his GF....word and opposite grin
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by ajalawole(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
op, longest in kwara abi. Come my side for kulende sango area. Asked of the tallest man in thats area, his workshop is opposite prime touch Art at sango. And put those guys side by side
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by badonkadonk: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Modsenemy:
If they say tall and handsome people should raise their hands ..will he also raise his hands? undecided

Must u be this wicked?
Re: Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) by brainiacadeboi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Awon peter crouch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) / Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities / Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.