Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Wonder Why Federal Even Ogun State Gov. Has Not Offered To Help FUNAAB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Wonder Why Federal Even Ogun State Gov. Has Not Offered To Help FUNAAB (434 Views)

FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS / Why why why- Brillant People Are Not Offered Admission Why / 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder Why Federal Even Ogun State Gov. Has Not Offered To Help FUNAAB by olawale4725(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2016
BLACK THURSDAY IN FUNAAB

Success will smile at the man who refuses to lie down at the corridor of failure, it is not the quality of a Leader that some people lack; it is the will to vibrate, it is the purpose and the power.

We the Student of this great Citadel of learning went on a peaceful protest on Thursday 18/8/2016 sequel to the robbery menance that has been happening in #Funaab on this day we explained the situation on ground to the nearby policemen that came to the scene. #SaveFunaab

And we gave our condition that we need the "PRESS" to capture and broadcast us before we dialogue with any individual, because protests have been embarked over the years and student have being threated or sometimes negotiated with. But because this time we refuse to allow our gentility to be taken for stupidity and we proceeded with our peaceful protest without Vandalizing any property of the community. #SaveFunaab

Not until the policemen started with "tear gas" and "gun shots" with the students of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria standing valorously at the point of gun, and some running here and there with the security officers. #SaveFunaab

Not until a student was shot in the eye, because he engaged in free and peaceful protest this painted the whole incident "black indeed". That was when the students grievances became uncontrollably and probably everything within the student reach were damaged. #SaveFunaab

I don't think a well Trained and organize security agency would be in a peaceful protest with all forms of ammunitions, there should be no reason why police should point gun at faithful students in a fair protest, why do you have to decline your children, families and the leaders of tommorow there constitutional right and authority.#SaveFunaab

As our motto says "Patriots Never Keep Mute" we have been keeping mute and we have been of good reputation over the years and same till now. But now that we've been neglected by the management and we believe we can still make use of this platform to reach to the world. The police officers refused to bring "PRESS" to avoid any prosecution, they still went ahead to say on News that they didnt shoot anybody, i believe the policeman that shot "Abisoye Taiwo" wouldnt say that unless he doesnt belong to the "Kingdom Animalia" (Human) and he should be prosecuted. #SaveFunaaab

And the police stations surrounding us can't help it,they only arrests student for there personal interest. The students arrested yesterday have not been bailed for what reason and the school security officer can't even help it. We are always threatened by the school to stand for Justice, even non-teaching staff will threaten you. #SaveFunaab

To every citizen of this country, Funaabite need your help to keep this going for this to come to an end. Students are anxious we are living in fear with one eyes closed if you have a child in funaab you will know what am talking about. #SaveFunaab
"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success" - Henry Ford

I remain
Com #Yacgrillo

Aluta Continua!
Victoria Ascerta!
Amala Awetu!

Pls Rebroadcast ...#Savefunaa
#PrayforTaiwo

(1) (Reply)

Work and Study in Russia / Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online Training|live Classes / A Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.