Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Low Tyre Pressure Light (pic) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Low Tyre Pressure Light (pic) (1030 Views)

What Is The Recommended Tyre Pressure?' This Revelation Will Surprise You / Implication Of Wrong Tyre Pressure / O7 Camry Tyre Pressure Monitor Display Issues And Error Code P0441 Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Tyre Pressure Light (pic) by senator2k9(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Naira landers pls help me oh. I've tried everything possible, I even increased the tyre pressure up to 40psi. I've tried resetting it severally still yet it won't go off . Anytime on the engine the light flashed severally and stays on permanently. I hate driving with any caution light on my dashboard. Pls I need solutions....gazzuz n sienna

Re: Low Tyre Pressure Light (pic) by bravolad(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
senator2k9:
Naira landers pls help me oh. I've tried everything possible, I even increased the tyre pressure up to 40psi. I've tried resetting it severally still yet it won't go off . Anytime on the engine the light flashed severally and stays on permanently. I hate driving with any caution light on my dashboard. Pls I need solutions....gazzuz n sienna

One or more of the tyre pressure monitor sensors is faulty and would need to be replaced before you can reset the indicator on the instrument cluster.
Re: Low Tyre Pressure Light (pic) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
senator2k9:

In lagos, contact tolu 08038112614
Re: Low Tyre Pressure Light (pic) by senator2k9(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
bravolad:

One or more of the tyre pressure monitor sensors is faulty and would need to be replaced before you can reset the indicator on the instrument cluster.
pls how do I know the one that is faulty oUT of the 4 of them
Re: Low Tyre Pressure Light (pic) by mayor2013: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Run a scan on tpms. A scan result would reveal which of the tpms is faulty. By the way what car is this?
Re: Low Tyre Pressure Light (pic) by senator2k9(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
mayor2013:
Run a scan on tpms. A scan result would reveal which of the tpms is faulty. By the way what car is this?
2009 corolla
Re: Low Tyre Pressure Light (pic) by glowithdan(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2016
One of your tyres shock-absobers might be leaking fluid.
Re: Low Tyre Pressure Light (pic) by ironheart(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Check the tire pressure of your spare tire

1 Like

Re: Low Tyre Pressure Light (pic) by nissparts(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2016
If you are in Lagos I can scan it for you for free.

(1) (Reply)

2008 Mercedes Benz ML350 Toks / SWEET NISSAN XTERRA 2003 FOR SALE / Toyota Launches Limousine-Like Luxurious Century Saloon Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.