Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below (6277 Views)

lekki Rose Garden with c of o in ibeju lekki 4million with a discount of %5 / WhiteOak Courts Estate 4Million Ibeju Lekki .enjoy a discount of %5 / Why I Focus More On Properties In Ibeju-lekki/lekki Free Trade Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
GREAT RETURNS ON INVESTMENT.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 3:51am On Oct 14, 2016
OMG THIS IS REAL
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 4:20am On Oct 14, 2016
Here’s a unique opportunity to either start planning your own home, investing in and or get additional investment in real estate. You could also help add a great deal of value and leverage to your children’s future now, by buying real estate (NOW & CHEAP) for them as they grow up. With the massive rapid development ongoing in the Lekki Peninsular axis of Lagos Nigeria, it will not take too long before properties even in Ibeju-Lekki becomes out of the reach of several millions of people just as is being witnessed in Lekki Phase 1 and Ajah today.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
With the Free Trade Zone, Deep sea Port, the new International Airport among several other developments, it is a matter of time before another Apapa (with GRA, business and industrial hub and seaports etc) is replicated with better standards and facilities in the Ibeju-Lekki axis. Imagine the kind of real estate value that would be commanded by someone who had bought a piece of land in Apapa or Ajao Estate/Airport road axis when these facilities were still being developed.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Please call so i can schedule you for our free site inspection.

Lets take advantage of this weekend
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:29am On Oct 16, 2016
ShoProperties:
call for more information
grin
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
It’s not surprising that a lot of people get overwhelmed by the process and quit before they even begin. But it doesn’t have to confound. Reality is, property investing is relatively straightforward.
To help you begin your journey, here are eight steps to starting a property portfolio on a solid ground, without losing your mind.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2016
Here’s a unique opportunity to either start planning your own home, investing in and or get additional investment in real estate. You could also help add a great deal of value and leverage to your children’s future now, by buying real estate (NOW & CHEAP) for them as they grow up. With the massive rapid development ongoing in the Lekki Peninsular axis of Lagos Nigeria, it will not take too long before properties even in Ibeju-Lekki becomes out of the reach of several millions of people just as is being witnessed in Lekki Phase 1 and Ajah today.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Am sure what ever your budget is I will get something for you..
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2016
In the 1986 comedy "The Money Pit," a young Tom Hanks finds himself struggling to repair a decrepit mansion that's falling apart around him. The gigantic house seems like a good deal at first -- until the staircase starts collapsing and chimneys begin caving in. Important lesson: Never buy a house without doing your homework. And buying vacant land may not be exactly the same as buying a house, but similar rules apply. You should always know what you're getting yourself into.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Real estate investing in lagos is profitable if you know how and where to invest. When you invest appropriately in Nigeria property, you can easily earn as high as 20 - 30 percent growth in your investment year on year with almost zero work.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
call now
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 1:36am On Oct 23, 2016
GRAB THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY AS IT COMES UR WAY
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2016
ShoProperties:
Review the list of property for sale Above and make your choice. Then contact us to visit the location of the Property .Inspection is Free
good investment
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
wow
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
“How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.”
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 2:03am On Oct 24, 2016
nice one
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 2:47am On Oct 24, 2016
ShoProperties:

Would be nice you call me to schedule you for our free site inspection.
Do it right when it's right
Enough of the procrastination! Take a stance now! Buy land in a remarkable location, build your house, occupy it and ultimately sack your landlord!
Give us a call now
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 5:03am On Oct 24, 2016
Good investment
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 6:14am On Oct 24, 2016
We are all would be honored to represent you and make your transaction pleasant and stress-free
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2016
ShoProperties:
Review the list of property for sale Above and make your choice. Then contact us to visit the location of the Property .Inspection is Free
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 7:13am On Oct 24, 2016
The Lekki Int’l Deep Sea Port, the $900M Dangote Refinery, La Champagne Tropicana & Many Other Multi trillion dollars- National Investments Guaranteed to Help Increase Your Own Return on Investments Within This Emerging Commercial Nerve Centre of the New Lagos. and trust me by end of the Month there will be an increment of 1 million Naira so u investing between now and month end u will be be having a 1 miilion naira profit so what are u waiting for
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2016
ShoProperties:
give us a call now
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
good land

Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
GREAT RETURNS ON INVESTMENT.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
ShoProperties:
Any retirement fund isn’t complete without a property

Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
ShoProperties:
affordable
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2016
you r right
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 1:01am On Oct 26, 2016
africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote gave some insights into the size of his Lagos State-sited refinery which he claims to be 8 times bigger than Victoria Island, also in Lagos.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Would be nice you call me to schedule you for our free site inspection.
Do it right when it's right
Enough of the procrastination! Take a stance now! Buy land in a remarkable location, build your house, occupy it and ultimately sack your landlord!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makes 5000blocks Per Day: Electric Block Making Machine For Sale / 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures / 3D Classic Visualization Designer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.