Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

God Bless President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless President Buhari (441 Views)

TonyeBarcanista In 2015: "God Bless Biafra! As Ijaw Man, It's A Patriotic Dream" / God Bless Saraki, See His Tweet About Southern Kaduna / God Bless Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless President Buhari by tno4real(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2016
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria, why on earth will anybody think the problem of Nigeria can be solve with magical means.

Pdp is the evil that kill Nigeria economy but my issue is the same useless people in pdp are now in apc which make that party nonsense...Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki, Amarachi, Okorocha etc.

Buhari is a wise man and I like his idea of policy, don't mind what good for nothing people are saying. Why will never body on earth blame Buhari for the failure of pdp? Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria, inability to think ...yes Nigeria may be going through bad economy times right now it was review that Nigeria will be face with hard economy cos of the bad and greedy economy policy made by pdp starting from Obasanjo to Jonathan (1999 to 2015). I like GEJ cos he's a wise man for him to congratulate PMB, GEJ won my heart for that but at the other hand he knew dpd policy can't work again that's why he surrender not becos he wish to...people should get that right.

Especially people on these platform insulting your president will never solve the problem of your country but start doing something that would make u grow as individual and stop putting blame on Buhari. Mark today date. With the way things are going in Nigeria give it 5 years u will be surprise with the level of development, Buhari is working but is not that easy to solve the problem of many years of bad economy policy and dealing with bad and greedy law maker beside you.

The reason why I said Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria is many people still don't understand how governance work. You vote for a party not looking at the personality. That's the major problem of your country. People voting law makers that are criminals will never help your country. Many of your law maker are greedy set of people, since Nigerians are the people that put them into power, Nigerians still have the same power to pull them out but don't know how cos people don't understand the constitution of your country even people that called themselves human right lawyer don't know how and is a big shame. I watch many lawyers on air with lies.

Nigerians should start praying for there president and not passing insult.
Re: God Bless President Buhari by taylor88(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2016
hmm
Re: God Bless President Buhari by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2016
Msteeeeeewww! undecided
Re: God Bless President Buhari by XieXie: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hatred left right and centre on NL..... How do you people survive with so much hate.

Good leaders are proven in difficult times. If your president can't turn the situation of your country around then he is a big Biafra.

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Ondo Guber Elections / Boko Haram Leader Wounded – Nigerian Air Force / Photos From John Kerry's Meeting With Pres. Buhari, And Some State Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.