Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle (31344 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
And any black woman with a Eurocentric weave is not better that a slave used to service the white man's CCOCK!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Then take your perverted mind to the ashawo brothel.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by LesbianBoy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Then take your perverted mind to the ashawo brothel.

But her ass is big na! Don't blame me!

As for the ashawo brothel. I no no road abeg show me road na. cool
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
cruzita:
grin

see as her forehead dey shine

Show us ya own. I dey sure say e go be like sign board.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by fireforfire: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
See as d fore head be like owerri - aba express road
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by cruzita(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Show us ya own. I dey sure say e go be like sign board.
are you serious ?sign board too small na
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by LoveMachine(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Aint nothing like a black woman. Especially a NATURAL BLACK WOMAN!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by oloet: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
cruzita:
grin

chai! like dstv dish?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by CaraJewel(f): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
pretty16:
Beautiful woman. Ppl with the name Chioma, are always beautiful. We no dey carry last. cheesy. I know some people will visit my profile picture. Look less and live long ooo grin
Yes we always are

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
goldbim:
Wow!pretty..natural hair is cool if you can endure pains and you are not lazy about hair and must be ready to spend good money to get nice products..the Lord is their muscle grin..i can't, abeg!
i

Hello darling
Pain and natural hair? shocked They are at totally different tangents from each other
....whoever told you that maintaining natural hair is associated with pain

You could never be more wrong
Your post is untrue, but I am more worried that this is your notion of your given hair
The day you become your purest, happiest, realest and most liberated self is the day you chuck away your relaxer, weaves and pick up your water and shea butter and kinky attachments for your protective styling
True story

May you see the light

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by goldbim(f): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
merahki:
i

Hello darling
Pain and natural hair? shocked They are at totally different tangents from each other
....whoever told you that maintaining natural hair is associated with pain

You could never be more wrong
Your post is untrue, but I am more worried that this is your notion of your given hair
The day you become your purest, happiest, realest and most liberated self is the day you chuck away your relaxer, attachment, weaves and pick up your water and shea butter
True story

May you see the light
no way!!tried it..can't work for me.. grin..even with my relaxed hair,i dare not weave my hair..my scalp is very sensitive..it's a personal thing tho.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by mikolo80: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
goldbim:
Wow!pretty..natural hair is cool if you can endure pains and you are not lazy about hair and must be ready to spend good money to get nice products..the Lord is their muscle grin..i can't, abeg!
what pains

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by RUTHH1(f): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
goldbim:
Wow!pretty..natural hair is cool if you can endure pains and you are not lazy about hair and must be ready to spend good money to get nice products..the Lord is really their muscle grin..i can't, abeg!
hahaha..the Lord is really their muscle o...., i quit last weekend, after a year. the thing na work oo, doesnt last when braided, +my hair is stronnnng
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by sweetilicious(f): 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
#TeamNaturalHair kiss
way to go

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by goldbim(f): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2016
RUTHH1:
hahaha..the Lord is really their muscle o...., i quit last weekend, after a year. the thing na work oo, doesnt last when braided, +my hair is stronnnng
grin grin I can imagine..even when I relax my hair I always avoid weaving it talk more of when it's natural..i no dey abeg...
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by kissed(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2016
jimfend:
Who cares about her damn hairstyle... Love her gown tho.

BRB...

Haterrrrrrrrrr!! grin
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by jimfend: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
kissed:

Haterrrrrrrrrr!! grin

Loverrrrrrrrr!! grin
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by Agbanagba1(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2016
cruzita:
grin

jealousy!!!
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by fruitfulvine: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
RUTHH1:

Natural hair is only hard when you don't know how to care for it and you are not using the right products, we have natural hair saloon everywhere now, they can also help but I can tell you that there is nothing like rocking your natural hair. #teamnatural

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by sinaj(f): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
goldbim:
. Lol

I thought m d only one that thinks natural hair is stress.

It's actually beautiful if you can endure d pain but I can't too.

I endured d pain all through secondary school nd mine was quite stubborn

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by goldbim(f): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
sinaj:
. Lol

I thought m d only one that thinks natural hair is stress.

It's actually beautiful if you can endure d pain but I can't too.

I endured d pain all through secondary school nd mine was quite stubborn
lol,too much stress..i know I'm lazy when it comes to hair stuffs and I'm not sorry about it.. grin..team braid/gelpack..no time o..

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C / Mercy Aigbe And Toyin Abraham Hang Out Together (photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs At Her Elizabeth Elohor's Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.