Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? (8404 Views)

Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) / Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) / How To Witness To Loved Ones Who Are Roman Catholics (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2017
ichuka:

Dude,longtime.
Hmmmm.please in which book of the bible are the CANONS inscribed or written.
Can't find any
It seem you weren't taught about church councils in your sunday school.

when heresy arise the ministers gather and concretely rebuke it and clearly teach d true doctrine, such gathering is called a council and the earliest is found in act 15 along with its teaching, the next big one happened at nicea, it was infact a council that gave us the bible.

That said those doctrine is the above canon can be found in;
Roman 3:28
Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
Galatians 2:21 "I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly."
Romans 8:3 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son...Galatians 2:16 etc
Re: What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? by ichuka(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ubenedictus:
The truth is there for all to see, centuries before protestantism catholic have held that the law and\or human effort does not justify anyone, this is codified in the council of orange and reaffirmed in the council of trent.

The guilty party here is you and others like you who have been falsely accusing catholics.
Remember what the bible say about false accusation?
Prov 25:18
A false accusation is as deadly as a sword, a club, or a sharp arrow.

Exodus 20:16
“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
Did I accuse your guys of any thing?
Never mention you name/denomination
You jus assumed I was referring to you guys.
By the way how's ITALO,the section is getting more boring without guys like him arround again.
Re: What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
ichuka:

Did I accuse your guys of any thing?
Never mention you name/denomination
You jus assumed I was referring to you guys.
By the way how's ITALO,the section is getting more boring without guys like him arround again.
Do u deny that u meant to imply that catholic focus on d law?

italo is on extended honeymoon.
Re: What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? by ichuka(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Do u deny that u meant to imply that catholic focus on d law?

italo is on extended honeymoon.
We are not in a court of law.
Hail ITALO for me
Missed him lol
Re: What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? by italo: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
ichuka:

Hail ITALO for me
Missed him lol

Good evening, bro. How body?
Re: What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? by ichuka(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
italo:

Good evening, bro. How body?
ITALIABOOOO!
Oboy Wetin happen na
Longest time
U guys left NL n it almost died
Call ur guy/pals back bro
It's a wake up call brother
Re: What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2017
ichuka:

Hail ITALO for me
Missed him lol
Yeah we are not in a law court, that is why we can reasonable assume to know what you are implying without any legal consequence.
Re: What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? by italo: 5:50am On Apr 02, 2017
ichuka:

ITALIABOOOO!
Oboy Wetin happen na
Longest time
U guys left NL n it almost died
Call ur guy/pals back bro
It's a wake up call brother
Lol, it's not like it was a coordinated effort.

I just found myself married and with a lot less free time.

I like to be detailed in my discussions and that takes time.
Re: What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? by ichuka(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
italo:
Lol, it's not like it was a coordinated effort.

I just found myself married and with a lot less free time.

I like to be detailed in my discussions and that takes time.

Congrat man
Greetings to your wife
Re: What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ubenedictus:

This was ur last post after you were reminded to respond to syncan's question.

Come and answer the OP and stop playing hide and seek. cool

Female Pastor Preaching With Bare Boobs: Return O F Devil / Have You Been Pressed During Any Of Your Bed Time? / Christianity has Contributed much positively To Mankind