Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion (4846 Views)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by grodt999: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
loopman:

It's shameful. If those Indonesians now get to see this elaborate burial ceremony, what would be their thoughts of Nigerians. It's like we honor and celebrate criminality.

I take it you don't understand ibo people, let me explain.

The way you look at a doctor, engineer, nurse, teacher is how ibos look at drug dealers, fake goods sellers, contraband importer and armed robbers! Their mind works differently from others!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by loopman: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
grodt999:

I take it you don't understand ibo people, let me explain.

The way you look at a doctor, engineer, nurse, teacher is how ibos look at drug dealers, fake goods sellers, contraband importer and armed robbers! Their mind works differently from others!

That picture gives an impression that good upbringing and living upright with good morals is dead in that part of Igboland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In Asaba (Photos) / EndSARS: Mushin DPO Is Alive, The Officer Killed Was Spy Gabriel Igwe / Beware Of The Person In The Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.