Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (93978 Views)

Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married" / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Nnamdisblog(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Photos of Billionaire Kidnapper, Chukwudi Onuamadike Aka Evans' Wife and 5 children Chilling in his Mansion before relocating them to Ghana few days before his arrest.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/photos-of-billionaire-kidnapper-evans.html?m=1

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Nnamdisblog(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
He probably kidnapped them also....

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by rheether(f): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Smart kidnapper wink

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
They are technically smiling and chilling with the sorrows and blood of others ...Can it work ? NO it can never work!!!! At the end they have traded good name and rest of mind for a few years of living in small Luxury for a life time of disgrace and loss of self Esteem ..For the next 3 generations Evans sons no matter how hard they work will always be reminded that thier father was a kidnapper ..We all need to learn to be patient and sow Good seeds while we wait for God , time and chance to deliver us onto a good land

596 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by AshiwajuFoward: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Surulere. See them. Awon apanilekun'jaiye. God forbid bad thing. Smh.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by doublewisdom: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Could it be his wife didn't know he was a kidnapper?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by doublewisdom: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
They are technically smiling and chilling with the sorrows and blood of other ...Can it work ? NO it can never work!!!! At the end they have traded good name and rest of mind for a few years of living in small Luxury for a life time of disgrace and loss of self Esteem ..For the next 3 generations Evans sons no matter how hard they work will always be reminded that thier father was a kidnapper ..We all need to learn to be patient and so Good seeds while we wait for God , time and chance to deliver us onto a good land
Kids like this would later change their identities and blend into the society but they usually don't turn out well.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by AshiwajuFoward: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
doublewisdom:
Could it be his wife didn't know he was a kidnapper?
I seriously doubt that. Evans confessed that his own mother in the village was aware of his evil ways and disapproved of it. How much more his wife?

186 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by ekensi01: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
If only some people dad just did this and where arrested. If i am the one it wouldn't move me a bit(as the child)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by almsofgold: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is so painful and shameful. To think what the poor kids will be going thru now.the shame. The disgrace. Poor innocent kids . embarassed

43 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by doublewisdom: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

I seriously doubt that. Evans confessed that his own mother in the village was aware of his evil ways and disapproved of it. How much more his wife?
Na wah o. Nigerian women and money.

46 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bloody billionaire

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imagine the inconconbility..... Lolsss *english
See the innocent children

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chai!

Shame of a father!

Now the kids growing up is gon' be fvcked up.

8 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Jfrankination(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by fergieboy: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls the mod should take down this picture or at least blurr out their faces

Don't drag this innocent kids to what they don't know

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Charismatic107: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Am sure those inocent kids are not aware of their dads profession

13 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
angry
It is this woman that pushed him to kidnapping..

My wise grandfather told us that it is very expensive to maintain a gapped-tooth woman.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by tommysparks: 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

My grandfather told us that it is very expensive to maintain a gapped-tooth woman.
amaikpe you too funny mbok

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
I doubt this woman was ignorant of her husband's dubious profession. Just look at her, smiling and feeling so fly on blood and tears money. Mscheeeeew. angry

In all these it's the innocent children who I feel sorry for because they will bear the stigma of the sins of their criminal father

But wait o, is there any proof she's Mrs Evans? Before person go carry innocent person as wife of kidnapper. These bloggers can be nasty.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:29am On Jun 13, 2017
...Their father was doing well in his choice of work.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by savagefinder: 2:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Any small duplex inside those country is tagged a mansion.. Even efe self go soon get mansion.. Mediocrity!! Now to this mumu with PhD? Why e dress like deacon for church

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:53am On Jun 13, 2017
Shey earlier it was claimed that it was his mistress in the other thread? Forking bloggers.

Next now will be 'throwback picture of Evans paying tithe in the church'.

Leave the kids outta this abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 4:36am On Jun 13, 2017
The wife offend u ni?
U for hide everybody face, or make u kuku show or dia face na.
The partial hiding no be am
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:29am On Jun 13, 2017
This is serious.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by sisisioge: 5:30am On Jun 13, 2017
I hope Mrs Evans doesn't know what her husband does. Import and forwarding is a lot better line grin

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by kadree(m): 5:39am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

My grandfather told us that it is very expensive to maintain a gapped-tooth woman.
Because dey finds no obstacles in eaten a whole full cow as their gap-tooth prevents some from hanging around? Lolz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by olu77(m): 5:47am On Jun 13, 2017
Women and money smh. She might be aware the husband was a kidnapper but just decide to manage him like that.

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:57am On Jun 13, 2017
You don't know what your husband does for a living yet you pop out five kids for him. I don't believe it! I'm sure she supports him with prayers sef. Imagine a wife's prayer point like; "Lord make my husband's kidnap mission a success ...." Oluwa o!

Ishilove:
I doubt this woman was ignorant of her husband's dubious profession. Just look at her, smiling and feeling so fly on blood and tears money. Mscheeeeew. angry

In all these it's the innocent children who I feel sorry for because they will bear the stigma of the sins of their criminal father

But wait o, is there any proof she's Mrs Evans? Before person go carry innocent person as wife of kidnapper. These bloggers can be nasty.

Abi o. We can't take the words of these bloggers seriously. They've misled millions of people with their fake stories and pictures. I'll only believe that's his wife when I see photos of them together.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.