Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) (20622 Views)

Adamawa Corper Batch B / Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos / Corpers Prepare Food For IDPs At Malkori Camp, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Joseph Tobi Okediji is a Batch B NYSC member serving in Government Boys Boarding Secondary School(GBBSS), GIREI, Adamawa.

The young man with great vision and insight has completed his personal community development service project. The projects were commissioned yesterday 19th August, 2016, at the GBBSS GIREI.

The projects include; Library renovation Water accessibility Rehabilitation of the School's computer laboratory. In attendance, Deputy Governor, Adamawa State was represented by his personal assistant Comr. Laweso, the state coordinator NYSC Representative, the Head of sales FARO water, the General Manager, Adamawa State Water Board.

This is such an amazing move from such a young man! Congratulations Mr. Joseph. Photos below

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/adamawa-corper-joseph-tobi-okediji.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Drienzia: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2016
Nice!

More grease bro

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by veekid(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2016
Awesome

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by RealJaneDoe: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
The projects were commissioned yesterday 1
The projects include; Library renovation Water accessibility Rehabilitation of the School's computer laboratory.
This is such an amazing move from such a young man! Congratulations Mr. Joseph. Photos below
SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/adamawa-corper-joseph-tobi-okediji.html

He has done more for his country in one year than buhari will ever do in his life.

Despite the small monthly allowee and the present state of economy. This corper too much

Click Like for Corper Click Share For Buhari

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by korel9: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2016
You mean to tell me that he did all these with his alawee as a corp member? undecided

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Netcontactsng1(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by GdexFolami(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2016
That one self dey nah
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Sweetyie(f): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2016
Hmmm nice, I vent thought of mine yet
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Bizgold: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2016
Should they give him auto employment

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2016
kudos to the guy irrespective of your source of income ..
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Spells(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2016
Good for him
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by iceberylin(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2016
The Rich that don't contribute and still go to church grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Daniel058(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2016
The guy get brain ooooooooooooooo

grin no more job hunting. ....

The guy fit get igbo ancestor.. grin
Everything na biznes Men

ANYWHERE U SEE ME CALLI ME ONYE IGBO, MAKA N'ABUM ONYE IGBO. . grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by phygo89(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by yourmmyblack(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one...............
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by BUHARImyDOG: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2016
GOD BLESS HIM
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Bizgold:
Should they give him auto employment
Lol be asking there funny you.
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Adonike(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2016
I can't wait to surpass this feat come Nov..

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2016
Big ups to him may God continue to bless his hustle.... Happy Sunday NLanders!
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Heromaniaa: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2016
If we had ten of you in this Nigeria, we will be rubbing shoulders with amelika. Lol. Good job bro... Buhari can learn one or two things from you.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by ShoBabba(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2016
Kudos
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2016
His name is confusing Name Checkers Association....THEY ARE CHECKING IF HE IS IGBO OR YORUBA. Lol

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Ayoswit(f): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2016
corper weeeeee
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2016
A man woke up and shouted 'Holy Ghost Fire' Wife: What is it, was it a lion chasing you? Man: That would have been better. Wife: what is it then? Man: I nearly voted Bhuari again in my dream. Wife: Blood of Jesus! honey,lets pray.

7 Likes

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by oppybouy(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2016
I haven't thought of mine yet either. To get sponsors for the project sef for here Na die. Cos Dem stingy gan for this hood.
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by TerrorSquad147: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one bro, coming from a corper. May you be highly rewarded IJN. Meanwhile, the only time a government official/politician can do this is when they want to seek favor from the top.
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by centyboy: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2016
He has got the money...!
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by chuksshed: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one bro, more grace to your elbow!!!
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Good one, very comendable, with little money, he was able tobcarry out these projext, give him. A bigger post and see him transform it to a better place.

Nice one bro
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

He has done more for his country in one year than buhari will ever do in his life.

Despite the small monthly allowee and the present state of economy. This corper too much

Click Like for Corper Click Share For Buhari

He did a nice job but not from his "alawee" (monthly stipend). I think what's applicable is to source for funds within the STATE you are serving which you will use to finance such project. The thing is, it is believed that most corp members do these things because of the state award that and subsequently the appointment/recruitment (state/federal) offer that comes with it. Bi and Large, the community benefits from it.
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Apoztl3(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Sweetyie:
Hmmm nice, I vent thought of mine yet
Mk we do partnership naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fear Of A Corp Member / How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen / NYSC Members To Earn Public Service Salary Scale As Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.