Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:53 AM

Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) (20623 Views)

Adamawa Corper Batch B / Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos / Corpers Prepare Food For IDPs At Malkori Camp, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2016
[size=13pt] you mean his allowance did this?[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Enrichlee(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2016
korel9:
You mean to tell me that he did all these with his alawee as a corp member? undecided
Corp members are always discouraged to use their money for CDS projects, infact such projects are not tenable. They only facilitate
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by kk4kiss(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2016
U try hope u did it for God cos if it's for business bro forget it! Cos government of AFC re tuu stingy to the masses but to them re sth els. Minister of sports spent 2.5 billion on Rio but the borrow money from Mikel to pay for dia hotel accommodation . Kia AFC re really fighting qourufesion
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by AmNoblen: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2016
korel9:
You mean to tell me that he did all these with his alawee as a corp member? undecided

in d pain u?
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by olaniyi0(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2016
Uduak2019:
His name is confusing Name Checkers Association....THEY ARE CHECKING IF HE IS IGBO OR YORUBA. Lol
I no wan talk b4 but u get eye na, Tobi Okediji, any Igbo wit dat?
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Olugbaye(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2016
A big lie. Were did u get d money u use for d project. A corper is not allowed to execute a project with his allawee cos the Allawee is not even enough for feeding talkless of executing a Project.
U need to be probed seriously.
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by dmltoyin(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2016
What did u call his name sef
Ok Tobi
Lemme start from "T"

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by MrCounselor: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Kudos
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2016
Daniel058:
The guy get brain ooooooooooooooo

grin no more job hunting. ....

The guy fit get igbo ancestor.. grin
Everything na biznes Men

ANYWHERE U SEE ME CALLI ME ONYE IGBO, MAKA N'ABUM ONYE IGBO. . grin grin

I no there nwanne

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Tolupage(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2016
Uduak2019:
His name is confusing Name Checkers Association....THEY ARE CHECKING IF HE IS IGBO OR YORUBA. Lol
Joseph Tobi Yoruba name
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Daniel058(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2016
Abiagirl777:

I no there nwanne
Abia!! grin
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by lhawale(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2016
korel9:
He won't be recognized if he did it with his money, he must have sourced for money from people in the community , the state government or some NGO's.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by dadabashua1(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2016
Uduak2019:
the name is not confusing it's the name of Nigerians from the west... example,Name Okediji Aanuoluwapo Yemi Meaning Analysis...is good we are trying to see ourselves as Nigerians and to stop the foolish tribal bashing and bigotry.. west,east,north or south south we all Nigerians and may God bless Nigerians
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by opylas(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
nortcentrallord:

He did a nice job but not from his "alawee" (monthly stipend). I think what's applicable is to source for funds within the STATE you are serving which you will use to finance such project. The thing is, it is believed that most corp members do these things because of the state award that and subsequently the appointment/recruitment (state/federal) offer that comes with it. Bi and Large, the community benefits from it.

Don't 'think,' it's what's applicable.

It's funny, though, how someone would think all of that could be achieved with some cheap monthly #19,800 that comes at a time when debts are "lying in state"

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by kenoz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
korel9:
in carrying out their personal CDS, corp members are not allowed to use their personal money. They are to go out and source for fund.
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Corp members go out to source for fund.
Olugbaye:
A big lie. Were did u get d money u use for d project. A corper is not allowed to execute a project with his allawee cos the Allawee is not even enough for feeding talkless of executing a Project.
U need to be probed seriously.
Re: Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
Joseph Tobi Okediji is a Batch B NYSC member serving in Government Boys Boarding Secondary School(GBBSS), GIREI, Adamawa.

The young man with great vision and insight has completed his personal community development service project. The projects were commissioned yesterday 19th August, 2016, at the GBBSS GIREI.

The projects include; Library renovation Water accessibility Rehabilitation of the School's computer laboratory. In attendance, Deputy Governor, Adamawa State was represented by his personal assistant Comr. Laweso, the state coordinator NYSC Representative, the Head of sales FARO water, the General Manager, Adamawa State Water Board.

This is such an amazing move from such a young man! Congratulations Mr. Joseph. Photos below

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/adamawa-corper-joseph-tobi-okediji.html

how much did the project cost?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fear Of A Corp Member / How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen / NYSC Members To Earn Public Service Salary Scale As Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.