Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians (1196 Views)

Lebanese Nigeria Initiatives Offers Full Mba Scholarship To A Qualified Nigeria / My Lebanese Boss Promises To Sack Me When Next I Bend Or Try To Collect His Bag / How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by peleson: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
I am a concerned citizen who finds it insulting and hurting for a lebanese immigrant employed as GM in this above mentioned hotel insult,humiliate,and intimidate nigeria women into sleeping with them or face sack .

Firstly, Mr kora is a lebanese immigrant who was employed some 6yrs ago with salary structure of about $3000. He was given free accommodation in the hotel, free feeding valued at N400,000 a month, 3 times vacation in a year and each last a month. Flight all booked free.
Within few years, he influenced his salary to $8400 per month .ie about N3360000 a month.
The lebanese chef collects about $4000 and similar benefits.
NOW THE. SLAVERY
The salary of Mr kora (the lebanese) is bigger than all the Nigerians sum together that work in the same hotel. Note, the highest paid nigerian is not more than N150,000 without benefits. Those paid such are not more than 4people. Others are being paid N70,000 and below yet he cuts people salary at will with a slightest opportunity.
Mr kora sacks nigerians at will and calls them thieves and slaves.
He once sacked a lady who protested when he called her a smelling woman.
He recently sacked a widow who is planing her husband burial over N2400.
He intimidates women into sleeping with him by demanding the person brings water for him and once the person resists, he looks for means to sack her.
He employs mostly women, threatens people anyhow!
He intends to sack every old nigerian staff and replace them because he feels they know his secrets.
Their is nothing he does or knows that a nigerian can't do better.
He adds no value yet he takes so much.
About N400m was borrowed from Nigerian banks to establish this hotel and Amcon has threaten to take over the hotel over dept yet this Mr Kora deems it fit to take home huge amounts as salary.
How many Nigeria MD's or GM's or Oil workers take home such amount?
Academically and inexperience, their are many Nigerians more qualified than this man in same hotel.
Rumours has it that he is building his own hotel.
I am using this medium to call on the ministry of labour, the police, the immigration, the human right lawyers eg Falana to look into this matter.
Sacking a nigerian woman, a widow who is planning her husband burial this week over N2400 while he keeps undeclared payments in dollars to himself for the hotel is terribly wicked, calling all nigerians thieves and slave in our own country is demeaning and dehumanising!
The law makers,
The police
Infact all concerned citizen should go ahead and exposed such atrocities.
Act!
I'm not saying that sacking people over similar issue is my problem but the attitude and take home disparity is hellish

1 Like

Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by Edwardhead(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by peleson: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
My brother, it's irritating, these guys and indians and Chinese are just hellish in this country and we have more lebanese,indians and Chinese in nigeria than we v nigerians in their country.
Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by KnowAll(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
If he is getting $8000 a month in England that salary attracts a 40 % tax . Nigeria Government should do the necessary by collecting their 40 % tax. Unfortunately I know Nigeria is a generous country he is probably taken d whole lot free.

Secondly, who owns d hotel? It is obsene to pay an expatriate that kind of money when there are many graduates that can do d job for less or better still head-hunt good Nigerian Managers from places like Eko HolI day Inn or Transcorp Nicolas Noga in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by fiftynaira(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
#sackMRkora

1 Like

Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by peleson: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
fiftynaira:
#sackMRkora
Supported.
The MD of the hotel is a Nigerian Married to a British-Nigerian so the owners are nigerians that are hardly aware
Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by peleson: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pls oga suen
Or other moderators move this to the front abeg
Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by Tallesty1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by onward4life(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
peleson:
I am a concerned citizen who finds it insulting and hurting for a lebanese immigrant employed as GM in this above mentioned hotel insult,humiliate,and intimidate nigeria women into sleeping with them or face sack .

Firstly, Mr kora is a lebanese immigrant who was employed some 6yrs ago with salary structure of about $3000. He was given free accommodation in the hotel, free feeding valued at N400,000 a month, 3 times vacation in a year and each last a month. Flight all booked free.
Within few years, he influenced his salary to $8400 per month .ie about N3360000 a month.
The lebanese chef collects about $4000 and similar benefits.
NOW THE. SLAVERY
The salary of Mr kora (the lebanese) is bigger than all the Nigerians sum together that work in the same hotel. Note, the highest paid nigerian is not more than N150,000 without benefits. Those paid such are not more than 4people. Others are being paid N70,000 and below yet he cuts people salary at will with a slightest opportunity.
Mr kora sacks nigerians at will and calls them thieves and slaves.
He once sacked a lady who protested when he called her a smelling woman.
He recently sacked a widow who is planing her husband burial over N2400.
He intimidates women into sleeping with him by demanding the person brings water for him and once the person resists, he looks for means to sack her.
He employs mostly women, threatens people anyhow!
He intends to sack every old nigerian staff and replace them because he feels they know his secrets.
Their is nothing he does or knows that a nigerian can't do better.
He adds no value yet he takes so much.
About N400m was borrowed from Nigerian banks to establish this hotel and Amcon has threaten to take over the hotel over dept yet this Mr Kora deems it fit to take home huge amounts as salary.
How many Nigeria MD's or GM's or Oil workers take home such amount?
Academically and inexperience, their are many Nigerians more qualified than this man in same hotel.
Rumours has it that he is building his own hotel.
I am using this medium to call on the ministry of labour, the police, the immigration, the human right lawyers eg Falana to look into this matter.
Sacking a nigerian woman, a widow who is planning her husband burial this week over N2400 while he keeps undeclared payments in dollars to himself for the hotel is terribly wicked, calling all nigerians thieves and slave in our own country is demeaning and dehumanising!
The law makers,
The police
Infact all concerned citizen should go ahead and exposed such atrocities.
Act!
I'm not saying that sacking people over similar issue is my problem but the attitude and take home disparity is hellish

Blessings bro...
Sorry I feel ur pain more than u because I suffer same with Lebanese sorry I call dem lesbians...I can't help it..especially after if one sleeps with one nigeria girl dey pay 25k amonth he wud in turn pass to next isis member...
Dnt u think mr kora is doing us a favour have u ever thought it the other way round.. wen all we do in NL is attack yoruba hausa Ibo apc pdp Muslims and Christians. The man I believe is just making everything work to his favour, if I may ask who are u reporting to? Lai Mohammed? U re joking better face the kora nut. And did u mention ph or I didn't get u, where Greenlandas and Icelanders are busy beheading ppo that would have listened to you.. my bro forget about ph with freedom fighting agenda is different from adventuras, is it asari dokunbo that will employ you.. Mr cola nut is simply helping ph, not even Ameachi or wike wud do d good he is doing to dat state. I said this because wen I cried every body said I was too stubborn or my destiny...Nigeria shall be free from this shackles of tribal religious and racial bais one day....

1 Like

Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Can't you write a petition to the owner of the hotel?, he's just the manager.

1 Like

Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2016
Here is not where to complain or rant about this. What proofs have you? Are you part of member of the board that made you privy to what he earns and why it was increased. As long as you are not as qualified as Mr. Kora in the thoughts of the management, your complaints may not go far. Why?? Many Nigerian business owners believe these guys are "expats", that's where they fail There are so many qualified Nigerians that can perform better than likes of Mr.kora. Unfortunately, they do not see this.
Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by Tellemall: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Why is this some sort of news?

If it were a Nigerian being this strange, no Nigerian would work for him. It seems Nigerians love being slaves to Lebanese.

Lebanese this, Lebanese that. Indians this, Indians that. Arabs this, Arabs that. Even Chinese, rejects of true Caucasians, Chinese this, Chinese that. (All of the above are rejects of civilized Caucasian society, by the way)

Either you put him in his place or you keep complying. Most times the people working under him would have better fortunes if they had left.

And what is wrong with the money he makes? If he asks for it and it's increased for him, how is that anybody else's concern? Mr Kora is reaping the benefits of a free country with people who do not know their rights, and even if they did will not report him but only complain, not because they can't, but because that's just it.

NB: no disrespect to those working for him.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by peleson: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
majekdom2:
Here is not where to complain or rant about this. What proofs have you? Are you part of member of the board that made you privy to what he earns and why it was increased. As long as you are not as qualified as Mr. Kora in the thoughts of the management, your complaints may not go far. Why?? Many Nigerian business owners believe these guys are "expats", that's where they fail There are so many qualified Nigerians that can perform better than likes of Mr.kora. Unfortunately, they do not see this.
And since when is salary people earn a secret? I knw what my president and governor earn.
Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by peleson: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
this is my observation.i am petitioning different labour bodies and the senate and if nobody wants to listen, i'm reporting the matter to the police and if nothing is done, then its going to be streets
Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by peleson: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
I wonder why this is not on front page
Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
peleson:

And since when is salary people earn a secret? I knw what my president and governor earn.
Gain indepth understanding! In an organisation, salaries and earnings are taken as private. In most organisations, one is always advised not to disclose one's salary. If you are making a complaint about a colleague, you don't mention the colleague's salary as it is not professional. You will loose that case as certain factors determine one's salary. As long as you are not a decision maker in the company, salary complaints won't help.
As for the president, they are serving. They were elected, they owe you that. I mean to disclose their salaries.
Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by freshvine(f): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hotel wey I enter GRA, the presented menu, I look at it and requested for chicken nugget out of curiosity only for them to serve me with 4 pcs of Akara (beans) balls at a ridiculous amount of 1200 naira. I'll pass!
Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by MrPresident1: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Deuteronomy 28:43
The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by peleson: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
majekdom2:
Gain indepth understanding! In an organisation, salaries and earnings are taken as private. In most organisations, one is always advised not to disclose one's salary. If you are making a complaint about a colleague, you don't mention the colleague's salary as it is not professional. You will loose that case as certain factors determine one's salary. As long as you are not a decision maker in the company, salary complaints won't help.
As for the president, they are serving. They were elected, they owe you that. I mean to disclose their salaries.
u are talking out of context. U are simply part of the problem in nigeria. U dont see anything wrong?perhaps u work in or manage a one man business.salary structures of staffs in any organisation cannever be a hidden thing.what are u hiding? Banks,oil firms,ict and even tourism outfit we knw the salary range.the disparity here is a fraud and needs investigatiön. How much tax does he pay? What are his functions?do others collect same? Salary structures may nt be discussed as a complaint but everything should have a reference . What did u say about his behaviour? U r wrong!
Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by peleson: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrPresident1:
Deuteronomy 28:43
The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
did deuteronomy also say that strangers should abuse ur country men and women,insult them,intimidate them,molest them,call them thieves and slaves and sack them ? Im sure no!

1 Like

Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by Tunami(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
I don't blame the man, rather i will blame our nigerian men who employ this useless arab men and far easterners to manage their businesses for them. When their are young graduates who are capaple of managing such businesses for them

1 Like

Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by MrPresident1: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
peleson:
did deuteronomy also say that strangers should abuse ur country men and women,insult them,intimidate them,molest them,call them thieves and slaves and sack them ? Im sure no!

Dont be angry my brother, you misunderstand me.

I put that verse there to show that Negros are the real Israelites of the Bible, this is the consequence of our disobedience, we are serving strangers in our midst.

But God will have mercy on us once again and all these people who have maltreated us will be served back in return.

Malachi 4:3
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

1 Like

Re: Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians by ore16: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is serious!!!!!! . I will advised you get your evidence through voice recording or video and start your fight from there .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Join The U.S. Army If You Are Not A Citizen Of U.S. / 403 Military Men To Retire – Official / Digital Mapping Training In Portharcourt Using ARCGIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.