Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

See The Shocking State Of Igbogbo – Ebute Road In Ikorodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Shocking State Of Igbogbo – Ebute Road In Ikorodu (747 Views)

Shocking State Of Federal Secretariat In Akwa Ibom / Get In Here Ambode:See The Shocking State Of Igbogbo-Ebute Road In Ikorodu(Pics) / See The Shocking State Of Aburo Road After A Heavy Rainfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shocking State Of Igbogbo – Ebute Road In Ikorodu by InsideMainland: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
The residents of Igbogbo Community in Igbogbo Bayeku LCDA are calling on the Governor Akinwunmi Ambode to come to their aid and rescue them from the untold hardship caused by the Igbogbo road linking Ebute – Ipakodo. The road has been in this terrible state for more than 15 years.

Construction work on the road began during the last administration. The road was tarred from Ebute – Ipakodo but stopped in front of the WAEC Office directly opposite the Igbogbo Cemetery.

Speaking with InsideMainland, a resident named Akeem Onalaja said, “the road had been in a deplorable state since I was in secondary school in 2002. I studied at Ipakodo Grammar School and ply that route to school daily for several years. The hardship faced using that road is much and sometimes, I link Ebute through Ikorodu due to the damage the road cause to cars.”

Another resident disclosed that “the road is much better to access during the dry season but immediately turns into a nightmare once it rains. Some residents closer to the spot usually pack broken stones to fill the pot holes so as to reduce the troubles encountered using the road.”

See more photos of the road below.

Re: See The Shocking State Of Igbogbo – Ebute Road In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
That road is very terrible
Re: See The Shocking State Of Igbogbo – Ebute Road In Ikorodu by kenny987(f): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
16yrs of rot from PDP rule. undecided
Re: See The Shocking State Of Igbogbo – Ebute Road In Ikorodu by edunwosu(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=kenny987 post=48662185]16yrs of rot from PDP rule.

Who are those ruling Lagos for the pass 17yrs now?

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking State Of Igbogbo – Ebute Road In Ikorodu by kenny987(f): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=edunwosu post=48662337][/quote]

I just gave the normal answer they like to give for anything bad na...lol
Cos even when they're at fault or they'be worsened a situation dem go say na PDP so lemme help them

(1) (Reply)

Refrain From Selling Warplanes To Buhari - Tom Marino Urges US Govt / BBOG Aisha Yesufu & Budgit, Nigerians Are Teaching Buhari The Meaning Of Change. / “I Have Investments In Imo State Than Other Politicians” — Governor Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.