Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai (33444 Views)

PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away / See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos / Pipeline Attacks: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by emmykk(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Musa Yardua was really a wise man.
The only wise northern president since 1914.

Now if Militants want to prove the russian choppers wrong more oil pipelines will be bombed and GDP will deplete futher added with the recession economy.

The Militant renew struggle was in-existence until we asked Tompolo for N34B,until we decleared him wanted,until we removed oil pipelines security from him.

The cost of those new choppers,the damage on oil pipelines and the revenue fall for these activity and N34B which one is bigger.

3 Likes

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Rikidony(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2016
nice one baba kill those m0rafuckers
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2016
From importing grasses to importing helicopters.. This government is a huge joke

4 Likes

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by LoveMachine(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2016
Pavore9:

A fruitless circle! angry

I pray this is the regime that can finally do right by the people of the Niger Delta to end militancy forever.
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Fryzi(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2016
Everybody knows NDA n other extracted elements 4rm NDA are fighting for their just course buh in a greedy way. The world though have heard their plight buh then they are too naive to know that they are doing more than the undo. Chill n negotiate they won't hear buh rather want to bring Nigeria to a zero level, bombing our main source of income up and down.
The children of God suffereth voilence buh voilence taketh it by......

1 Like

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by aimuan(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2016
LoveMachine:

I pray we can get past this era of militancy and embezzlement. There must be an honest and noble resolution once and for all. Amnesty won't solve the problems of the Delta. Environmental restoration and infrastructural development must commence in full swing. Unfortunately, due to the pipeline bombings many of the very initiatives I just stated may not have the needed funding. We are in quite a messy situation in our country.
Jah bless u for your comment.

I just hate that the gov't doesn't respond to peaceful complaints. It's only when it reaches code red they want to "negotiate." It should never get this bad and that's not me solely blaming Buhari. He's inherited a ticking time bomb. Everything blew up on his watch but he asked for the job. Poo rolls down but blame goes up. He's gotta get a firm handle on the wheel and turn this ship around.

1 Like

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by DonCortino: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2016
LoveMachine:
Militants blow up pipelines and now Money that could go towards development goes towards security. Militants get angry at the lack of development and start blowing things up. See the endless cycle?

Which yeye cycle? Oil have been harnessed since d 60's and d host communities neglected since then. Over 50yrs with nothing to show. Now they are aggitating you are talking about cycle.

2 Likes

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by mikelcool(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2016
Under Jonathan 's administration I thought they said they manufactured a uav why are they now importing uav from dubai
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Pavore9: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2016
MoneyGreen:
They are distance cousins tongue

Distance cousins...........Who be their great-grand mother? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Arinze86(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2016
This MEND fight is crazy....a clear illustration be like a son fighting for settlement from his dad nd instead of fighting amicably, he spends his tym destroying his dad's shop..the only shop from where the money for his settlement will come from....#smh#...I call it crazy...nice move by the FG...let's help them destroy dia city well

2 Likes

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by babyfaceafrica: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2016
emmykk:
Musa Yardua was really a wise man.

The only wise northern president since 1914.

maybe,maybe not...but amnesty in the first place is a fraud that should never have started
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by aimuan(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2016
Fryzi:
Everybody knows NDA n other extracted elements 4rm NDA are fighting for their just course buh in a greedy way. The world though have heard their plight buh then they are too naive to know that they are doing more than the undo. Chill n negotiate they won't hear buh rather want to bring Nigeria to a zero level, bombing our main source of income up and down.
can u pls tell fg to clean up the the mess they have caused in Niger delta region and develop the envaroment?instead of ranting here on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by onatisi(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2016
LoveMachine:

I pray this is the regime that can finally do right by the people of the Niger Delta to end militancy forever.
From what u are seeing ,does it look like this government will get it right with ND?
Lets be honest with ourselves,buhari has already failed totally what we should pray for is that he doesn't make the whole mess worst by the time he leaves. Those creek boys too have enough cash to procure weapons at least capable of carrying out their missions. Militants dont need weapons all they need is ideology,that is why Isis is all over ,they have ready brainwashed volunteers all over the world ready to kill and die. All these helicopters is in preparation for full scale militarization of the Niger delta and once the fighting starts even the beggars on the streets of Ibadan,kano and Lagos will feel its negative impact,buhari is safe and he and his family are feeding well and enjoying life to the fullest but what about other less privilege people. Buhari is taking this issue personal and egoistic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Fryzi(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2016
The children of God suffereth violence n violence taketh it by force!
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Fryzi(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by onatisi(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Arinze86:
This MEND fight is crazy....a clear illustration be like a son fighting for settlement from his dad nd instead of fighting amicably, he spends his tym destroying his dad's shop..the only shop from where the money for his settlement will come from....#smh#...I call it crazy...nice move by the FG...let's help them destroy dia city well
so when a son does that the next thing for the father to do is to start fighting the son back right inside the shop and destroy everything else ,abi?
No problem. Everybody go reason soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Fryzi(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2016
I believe u can comprehend what I wrote. I m not a supporter of violence buh then the mess by d day caused by these boys is apparently affecting us to be honest. What else do dey want since trying to negotiate with dem proves abortive?
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Fryzi(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2016
U speak well bro, they will soon lose their respect n stronghold
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Krismart(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2016
They will end up blowing the ramaining pipelines thereby doing more damage than the militants

1 Like

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Arinze86:

Ur analogy is wrong, because in this case the son owns the shop

2 Likes

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Kenedex: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2016
I think it is high time this administratn shd reliz dt we ar not in military regime wher u use force on agrivd citizen instead of acquring weapon or jet to fight militant in niger delta why not dialogue wit dem and use the money to develop d states in south south

2 Likes

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by kabrud: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Ur analogy is wrong, because in this case the son owns the shop
Hmmm. The son might have been the brain behind the shop I guess grin grin grin
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by kabrud: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2016
Kenedex:
I think it is high time this administratn shd reliz dt we ar not in military regime wher u use force on agrivd citizen instead of acquring weapon or jet to fight militant in niger delta why not dialogue wit dem and use the money to develop d states in south south
Even the armed citizens?
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by LoveMachine(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2016
onatisi:

From what u are seeing ,does it look like this government will get it right with ND?
Lets be honest with ourselves,buhari has already failed totally what we should pray for is that he doesn't make the whole mess worst by the time he leaves. Those creek boys too have enough cash to procure weapons at least capable of carrying out their missions. Militants dont need weapons all they need is ideology,that is why Isis is all over ,they have ready brainwashed volunteers all over the world ready to kill and die. All these helicopters is in preparation for full scale militarization of the Niger delta and once the fighting starts even the beggars on the streets of Ibadan,kano and Lagos will feel its negative impact,buhari is safe and he and his family are feeding well and enjoying life to the fullest but what about other less privilege people. Buhari is taking this issue personal and egoistic

I won't say it's been a failure. But I will say it's been a let down. I won't predict the future because I'm no soothsayer. But I have reason to believe life will get better for Nigeria.

DonCortino:

Which yeye cycle? Oil have been harnessed since d 60's and d host communities neglected since then. Over 50yrs with nothing to show. Now they are aggitating you are talking about cycle.

Re-read my post. Don't argue just to argue. Then read my other posts in this thread. You'll see I mean well.

1 Like

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Fryzi(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2016
Ok agitating by crippling the d already snoring economy? Where do u expect d money for rehabilitating these already destroyed oil pipelines will come from? I once supported dem buh I think it is getting out of hand if I may say. Who even authorized them handling arms n amunitions? How many times have Biafrans agitated violently? Abeg condemn wetin bad make u no come be like ma neighbour.
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2016
No need, I just read in vanguard newspaper that the so called avengers have surrendered and want dialog. My question has been, why can't that so called avengers attack their brother Jonathan who spent over six years in Aso rock drinking and sharing money to his selected friends instead of developing niger delta and his follow follow South East?
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by SWORD419(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2016
pictures of the helicopter or else.....

proof checkers

1 Like

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by MrCounselor: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Ok then,
When are we going to start making anything Nigerian?
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Are we in war?Gosh!
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by CSTR13: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2016
Why dubai? Why not from Russia directly.Afterall those are russian equipments. It would probably be cheaper and with would include maintainence and tech transfer.
Nigeria is governed by animals seriously.

3 Likes

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Pascal181: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2016
and again nothing is mentioned of killer herdsmen nd boko haram

3 Likes

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2016
razortruth:
No need, I just read in vanguard newspaper that the so called avengers have surrendered and want dialog. My question has been, why can't that so called avengers attack their brother Jonathan who spent over six years in Aso rock drinking and sharing money to his selected friends instead of developing niger delta and his follow follow South East?
If he did that, Northern politicians would accuse him of marginalisation.You know he was building almajinri schools for bokoharam so that they would not be brainwashed by the sultan and emir of kano.Instead they were ungrateful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed / Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos / Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.