Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family (30138 Views)

Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children / Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture / Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by ChristGang: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
A BETTER IMPORTANT NEWS, BUHARI'S GRAZING PLAN IS A PLOY TO ISLAMIZE DIFFERENT PART OF THE COUNTRY. AWAKE! SAY NO TO IT!
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by abbahlovethchi: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Is this picture going to reduce the price of rice?mchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Ini9(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
omaiyale:
E don tey wey this Woman get Moneyoo..
The background of the pix Says it all

grin e even contest our present day pics.
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by sample042(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
omaiyale:
Shut Up

Go get a LIFE...
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Spells(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
How this pichure take concern us .. Throwback ko throw front ni... Op warn ur self oh

2 Likes

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by LORDOFAFONJAS: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Zoharariel:
A filthy traitor of the Neo-con vampires who supervised the looting of the Dasukigate & the missing $20Billion while looking the other way.

An inglorious puppet - always giving false economic indices - with her mouth, while the voice was the neo-con puppet masters in Washington.

Little wonder she's being decorated all over the Anglo-Zionist empire for a job well done.
petition efcc now hahahahaha even emperor buhari no get balls to arrest her
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Spells(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
sample042:
This woman that threw Nigeria into chaos with her lopsided and unreal economic strategies... mtcheeew!
u

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by kayo80(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
IkoloTheSage:
Wow.

Four fine boys.

Reminds of Fayose's soldiers and Alakija's mommy boys.

Wrong. Three.
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by kayo80(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Spells:
How this pichure take concern us .. Throwback ko throw front ni... Op warn ur self oh
Lmao!
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Spells(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
kayo80:
Lmao!
no mind all this dere annoying post cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by chimaobinelson(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Zoharariel:
A filthy traitor of the Neo-con vampires who supervised the looting of the Dasukigate & the missing $20Billion while looking the other way.

An inglorious puppet - always giving false economic indices - with her mouth, while the voice was the neo-con puppet masters in Washington.

Little wonder she's being decorated all over the Anglo-Zionist empire for a job well done.
This thread is apolitical as far as am comcern,no amount of bashing n ranting can reverse your womders about her success
watch your mouth or your sore phallanges,either of them.before u type ur death warrant

4 Likes

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Ugosample(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
saint047:
The best of our great minds
1. Grew up abroad 2. Moved/educated abroad 3. On the cusp of going abroad
Our talents die if they stay.

You are not wrong

2 Likes

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Standing5(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
omaiyale:
E don tey wey this Woman get Moneyoo..
The background of the pix Says it all
I remember when she served under OBJ. She requested to be paid in dollars.
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by opius: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
nice one
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
chimaobinelson:

This thread is apolitical as far as am comcern,no amount of bashing n ranting can reverse your womders about her success
watch your mouth or your sore phallanges,either of them.before u type ur death warrant

You should be glad you are not within a fist’s reach, wimp. Because a pathetic prick like you, who take pleasure in defending & celebrating rogues & traitors - who have always - out of greed & callousness, ensured Nigeria remains on a path of constant retrogression, deserves to have his face rearranged on a permanent basis, you gutless, chest-beating louse!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by delishpot: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hmnnnn. Its well
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Speeddial(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
WE IGBOS ARE THE WHITES OF AFRICA intellectually.
She is from ogwashi uku, in delta, my place, she is not igbo
I laugh, even though we speak same language, that doesn't make us igbos, some one from America is not English or from England.

1 Like

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by activeguy: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
Speeddial:

Shut up. ,you yoruba moslem.

She is from same village as I am

And we are very IGBO..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by CHANNELStv2020: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Speeddial:

yoruba boy don't talk what u don't know,
1.is NGOZI iweala yoruba or hausa name?that's an igbo name
2,she speaks igbo fluently so does here husband n children
So don't come here with your divide and rule tactics of the hausa n British.

1 Like

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Speeddial(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
activeguy:

Shut up. ,you yoruba moslem.
She is from same village as I am
And we are very IGBO..
I laugh, even though we speak same language, that doesn't make us igbos, some one from America is not English or from England.

1 Like

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Speeddial(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
yoruba boy don't talk what u don't know,
1.is NGOZI iweala yoruba or hausa name?that's an igbo name
2,she speaks igbo fluently so does here husband n children
So don't come here with your divide and rule tactics of the hausa n British.
Guy stop insulting youba/hausa, we are not igbo, come here you will see, there's how someone will behave here, we will tell him/her, you act like the igbos. How come we say that if we are igbo? We have our right to choose who we are, we are not igbos.
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Onogiede(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
justino57:
This family don d chop our money since
yes then when your dad has opportunity to study in school but he refuses & choose weed a.k.a igbo,...hope you haven't taken after your dad
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by CHANNELStv2020: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Speeddial:

Guy stop insulting youba/hausa, we are not igbo, come here you will see, there's how someone will behave here, we will tell him/her, you act like the igbos. How come we say that if we are igbo? We have our right to choose who we are, we are not igbos.
,speak for yourself, my best friend here in London is from delta, we live together, we don't speak another language apart from igbo and he has an igbo name,we attend igbo meeting together,North East, North West, North whatever all we know is they are hausas,so use your brain and speak for yourself only.

1 Like

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Speeddial:

Bros calm down, Ogwashi uku be Ibo na.
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Speeddial(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
,speak for yourself, my best friend here in London is from delta, we live together, we don't speak another language apart from igbo and he has an igbo name,we attend igbo meeting together,North East, North West, North whatever all we know is they are hausas,so use your brain and speak for yourself only.
Is it by force? Why are you so concerned about us? We are not igbos, get that into your thick skull old man.
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Speeddial(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
kpekusPikin:

Bros calm down, Ogwashi uku be Ibo na.
No
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by CHANNELStv2020: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Speeddial:

Is it by force? Why are you so concerned about us? We are not igbos, get that into your thick skull old man.
AM NOT CONCERN ABOUT U SON,I CARE ABOUT MY FRIENDS AND FAMILIES FROM DELTA STATE.

2 Likes

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by Speeddial(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
AM NOT CONCERN ABOUT U SON,I CARE ABOUT MY FRIENDS AND FAMILIES FROM DELTA STATE.
To the point of you saying they are igbos why they are not?
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by CHANNELStv2020: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Speeddial:
To the point of you saying they are igbos why they are not?
this my last quote to u,I am igbo because I have an igbo name, speak igbo as well, just like Ahmed in Nigeria is hausa, tunde is yoruba, only a fool will say NGOZI is not igbo good day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by baum1: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Zoharariel:

Bro, prove this open statement with hard facts. WE wait to hear you.
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by baum1: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tribe, tribe, tribe, tribe..Na wah..Imagine somebody claiming their tribe na the Oyinbo of Africa intellectually. Kai

Make I borrow our young bro who get some wisdom adage ' Not the next C Ronaldo or Messi or Henry, but the first Iheanacho..Some older bros like us will do well to humbly get wisdom from wetin this our younger bro talk...

Kai
Re: 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family by chimaobinelson(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Zoharariel:

You should be glad you are not within a fist’s reach, wimp. Because a pathetic prick like you, who take pleasure in defending & celebrating rogues & traitors - who have always - out of greed & callousness, ensured Nigeria remains on a path of constant retrogression, deserves to have his face rearranged on a permanent basis, you gutless, chest-beating louse!
aw aw..e pain u that much
Btw, before you exhibit your geneological censures on ernest men and women who had made their mark on so called country.
Go make some background checks on your belligerent life,if you have always gotten it right with posts entrusted to u, or ur life emulative? u will only arriv at one answer n dat is u hav been a depressed asshole vermin.
Quote me, bring it on grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk / Chinko Ekun Meets Senator Kalu (Photos) / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.