Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Green House Agronomist - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Green House Agronomist (42144 Views)

Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House / Green House Farming: Curbing Tuta Absoluta. The Tomato Headache. / Green House Tomato Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good night.
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good evening everyone
oladiran2:
Good night.
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2016
Good morning house
oladiran2:
Good night.
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Happy weekend house
Re: Green House Agronomist by MadCow1: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
oladiran2:
Yes of course, one is abt 2milion with everything included for a growing season from d drip system, seeds, fertilizers insecticides and fungicides and everything needed for a successful growing season.

I'm guessing the green houses were purchased from Dizengoff is that correct cos they just gave me a similar price for them.
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
No sir, this is a saroafrica green house.bigger than dizengoff's in terms of height and area which automatically means more plant density and more returns in yield and investment and even more aerated.if you look clearly you will notice the way dizengoff green houses are are different from this.
MadCow1:

I'm guessing the green houses were purchased from Dizengoff is that correct cos they just gave me a similar price for them.
Re: Green House Agronomist by MadCow1: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
oladiran2:
No sir, this is a saroafrica green house.bigger than dizengoff's in terms of height and area which automatically means more plant density and more returns in yield and investment and even more aerated.if you look clearly you will notice the way dizengoff green houses are are different from this.

O wow..

I will check them out. I really do need a good company to build me Greenhouses hopefully at a cheaper rate than Dizengoff..
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
You are very welcomed sir.
MadCow1:

O wow..

I will check them out. I really do need a good company to build me Greenhouses hopefully at a cheaper rate than Dizengoff..
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2016
Good morning to everyone
oladiran2:
Happy weekend house
Re: Green House Agronomist by rabzy: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
oladiran2:
Good morning to everyone

Hi Oladiran,

Please do you guys sell just the UV net and covering alone. How much does it cost.
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
No sir.
rabzy:

Hi Oladiran,

Please do you guys sell just the UV net and covering alone. How much does it cost.
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Happy sunday
oladiran2:
Good night.
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Happy new week ahead
Re: Green House Agronomist by pounds2(m): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2016
Hi Ola, pls keep the pictures coming.

Thanks.
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Thanks for the support
pounds2:
Hi Ola, pls keep the pictures coming.

Thanks.
Re: Green House Agronomist by Preciousseed(m): 1:20am On Dec 03, 2016
What other time will be best to invest in agriculture other than now? A greenhouse is really a real estate you can invest in and your are sure of high ROI, short PBP and it is highly cost effective and profit efficient. Also, you can even use it as a means of community development, youth empowerment and poverty alleviation. Are you an educationist? A greenhouse can be a teaching aid for your teachers and a learning tool for your students. It can even serve for excursion purposes. The list is simply inexhaustible!
Now, water is a major and primary need for any successful farming , this greenhouse kit comes with virtually everything, yes everything you need for a successful farming...... The greenhouse structure, the inputs(improved seed varieties, agrochemicals, nutrients, just name it), drip irrigation( for high water use efficiency), and above all, This greenhouse comes with certified greenhouse agronomist such as Oladiran...Knowledge, they say is power. This agronomist( Oladiran)applies tested and proven methods for mimimum cost and maximum profit! The right time is just now! Instead of buying wrapper or rice for your community people this festive season, why not empower them with greenhouse and watch them sustain theirselves......I just want to make common sense!

1 Like

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Well said
Preciousseed:
What other time will be best to invest in agriculture other than now? A greenhouse is really a real estate you can invest in and your are sure of high ROI, short PBP and it is highly cost effective and profit efficient. Also, you can even use it as a means of community development, youth empowerment and poverty alleviation. Are you an educationist? A greenhouse can be a teaching aid for your teachers and a learning tool for your students. It can even serve for excursion purposes. The list is simply inexhaustible!
Now, water is a major and primary need for any successful farming , this greenhouse kit comes with virtually everything, yes everything you need for a successful farming...... The greenhouse structure, the inputs(improved seed varieties, agrochemicals, nutrients, just name it), drip irrigation( for high water use efficiency), and above all, This greenhouse comes with certified greenhouse agronomist such as Oladiran...Knowledge, they say is power. This agronomist( Oladiran)applies tested and proven methods for mimimum cost and maximum profit! The right time is just now! Instead of buying wrapper or rice for your community people this festive season, why not empower them with greenhouse and watch them sustain theirselves......I just want to make common sense!
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
One step at a time.every dawn of a new day is an avenue to keep expanding in knowledge and might#proudlyfarmer#greenhouseagronomist
Re: Green House Agronomist by RealAdewole(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
oladiran2:
My name is Olagoke Oladipupo Raymond and a graduate from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Do you have d desire to invest in Agriculture and green house production, Do you have a farm with installed greenhouse and drip irrigation system been imported or locally built green houseand have little experience in tomatoes, pepper in green house production, are you looking for how and which company to approach to get yours fully installed with full kit and seeds,the types of fertilizers a crop protection measures, consultancy, are you in need of an experienced agronomist to manage your green house production and even open field production of all sort of vegetable production from tomatoes(indeterminate variety like EVA tomatoes), pepper(Evergreen, California wonders and habanero pepper), kale, spinach, spring onions, lettuce, dill, couriander, pasley, basil cucumber, water melon and even helping to train your inexperienced local farm hands.kindly reach me on 08033981254 or 07051757791
if u v a whatsapp group kindly add 07010216038
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2016
Nope
RealAdewole:
if u v a whatsapp group kindly add 07010216038
Re: Green House Agronomist by RealAdewole(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
oladiran2:
Nope
OK will get back to you
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Ohk
RealAdewole:
OK will get back to you
Re: Green House Agronomist by naijalander: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2016
So for example, just one of these greenhouses will cost N2,100,000 to construct. am I correct sir?

oladiran2:
Getting ready for production
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
not to construct sir but to install as they are imported with parts dismantled so they will be coupled back on site with the company installer.
naijalander:
So for example, just one of these greenhouses will cost N2,100,000 to construct. am I correct sir?

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to you all
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2017
Its been awhile.happy new year fellow farmers.have been very busy.love you all
Re: Green House Agronomist by nurey(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
oladiran2:
Its been awhile.happy new year fellow farmers.have been very busy.love you all

Homosapien Oshi grin

1 Like

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 6:48am On Jan 06, 2017
Aburo u find me come here.its good to read from you though.
nurey:

Homosapien Oshi grin
Re: Green House Agronomist by nurey(m): 8:15am On Jan 06, 2017
oladiran2:
Aburo u find me come here.its good to read from you though.

I am your egbon oooo. Keep up the good work.
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 3:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Am on it, doing wat I know how to do best.
nurey:

I am your egbon oooo. Keep up the good work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How I Converted A Space In My Compound Into A Dry Season Ugu Farm / Man Harvests 30kg Cassava In Ohaji Imo State / How I Got Half Basket Of Tomatoes From This Sack Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.