Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

A Godly Daughter Prophesying Into Her Father's Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Godly Daughter Prophesying Into Her Father's Life (520 Views)

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Godly Daughter Prophesying Into Her Father's Life by Oba1ni(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Let the children come unto me because they are like the kingdom of God, so the bible says.

The angels of the children are much more closer to God than that of the adults.

So my prayer goes thus;

My Children Will Bring BLESSINGS and GLORY to me, in the name of Jesus. They Will Never Bring SHAME and DISGRACE, in the name of Jesus.
Type a confidence "Amen" and claim it by Faith.

1 Share

Re: A Godly Daughter Prophesying Into Her Father's Life by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Amen
Re: A Godly Daughter Prophesying Into Her Father's Life by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bros ur misquoting of bible is very gigantuan

The angels of the children are much more closer to God than that of the adults.

Who tell this one now. Angel dey run from God?

"The angels of children are closer to children but the angels of adult are far from adults cus of their sins" u mean to say

So ur angel dey run from God?
Re: A Godly Daughter Prophesying Into Her Father's Life by Oba1ni(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't like to insult anyone,

My statement which you qouted is so brief and pprecise.....

I give you this one and pls., for the sake of peace, always try to ask before concluding.

The understanding we all get when reading differs, the word is proverbial and not for a kid like you.

Reading the whole bible gives insight and I will urge you to do for maturity in the word.

The reason some people fail in their exams is not because they don't know it but because they failed to undestand a simple sentence.

............My_pain.
Re: A Godly Daughter Prophesying Into Her Father's Life by MindYours: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Ejection Of Sammoses’ Widow From House: Full Statement By The Enenche Family / Pros And Cons Of Spouses Living Separately In Different Countries / When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms — Seyi Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.