Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict (289443 Views)

A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2016
“I watched a video of girls having sex through their ass… can we try it”? She asked me while I was lying down and watching a movie with my laptop. It was like I saw a ghost and I quickly jumped up and was surprised

“Really”? I shouted in a mild tone “I havn’t done that before and I don’t know how to do it” I replied again

“Let us play it, and we will try it” She said while jumping around naked. She brought out her phone and strated playing the video. It was disgusting at first, but as soon as she started touching my dickk, it became interesting for me.

“I have oil in my bag, we can use it” She said as she dived to her bag and brought out an Olive oil

“Is that not holy Oil”? I shouted

“No, this one is not holy” She replied. I laughed so hard that I almost fell off the bed. She applied a little inside of her and rubbed the rest on my dickk and asked me to enter. It was very difficult and I could hear her shouting slowly

“It is paining you, I can’t do this” I said while removing my dickk..

“I am the one telling you to do it, so don’t reject” She said with a mixture of anger and a normal voice. Well, I had no option because I needed cash to go back home and spend. I simply forced myself to force it inside and she was waving her hand and being restless, I still entered. I slowed down when I got it, and she continued the show from there. She regulated the movement while I bent down and touched her and she was just moaning and saying so many things I couldn’t understand. After we finished from the back, she turned to my favorite position and gave it to me like I wanted it

We departed the hotel after 3 days, and she gave me 40,000 naira for transportation that cost 3,000 naira. She quickly went to the airport to catch her flight, while I used my own flight money to enter bus and found my way back home. It was a long journey but I needed to save up enough cash to spend during the holiday.

The Youth convention was around the corner and after much pressure from mummy, I decided to go. They were assigning hostels to girls and the guys could sleep anywhere aside the girl’s hostel. It was meant to last for 5 days and I decided to add a little swag to the whole show. I immediately booked for 4 days and it summed up to 16,000 naira, and I was good to go. I came to the convention looking so cool and dab and it wasn’t long, before eyes got to me.

“Can I sit with you”? I said to a young charming lady that sat close to the entrance of the hall.

“Yea why not” She replied with a smile

“You look good with your glasses. Is it medicated or you wore it to attract my attention” I said while smiling at her. She blushed immediately and turned away to smile the other way. The truth is that I have had eye contacts with her and I just monitored her movements and knew where she sat this time around. Luckily enough, there was a good space where she was sitting.

“You look like a girl that her name is Cinderella, are you”? I dropped another line. She couldn’t talk but kept smiling

“I am listening to pastor’s message, don’t get me distracted” She said with a smile

“I love Jesus more than you do…” I said with a stone face

“I don’t think so” She replied almost immediately. That was how we continued the discussion, during the break period I took her to the hotel bar and wasted a little cash on her

“This is my own hostel” I said to her

“Keep lying” She said while laughing. I smiled and stood up while holding her hands up the stairs of the hotel. We approached my room and I opened the door immediately and we entered. I am so sure that despite her beauty, she has never seen such executive suit before

“You paid for here” She asked surprised

“No, I sneaked in illegally” I said while laughing and she hit my back, while I grabbed her waist and drew her closer.

“I have not done this before, but it seems like I love you” She said with fear

“I will show you what you wish to know” I said with a smile. I made her feel at home and asked her to go take her shower. I knew I didn’t have to do anything now so as to buy her trust and wait for the bigger picture. After she showered, I ordered food and we ate before watching a little movie…

“Break is over, we need to go” I reminded her

“Leave them jare, let’s stay here” She said with a grin on her face… I knew she has fallen but I decided to keep playing my cards well…

“Come on, I love God and don’t want to disobey his preaching… we need to go” I persisted

“Okay, let me leave my bag here, so that at night I can come and pick it” She said. I knew that tactics too well and I knew what she was up to. I agreed and we moved back into the camp. I could tell that she was not herself again at the church and she must have been waiting so patiently for the church to end. After the last message, she didn’t even wait long enough before she asked us to be going. I simply smiled and followed her quietly. I didn’t need an introduction or much begging to be granted permission between her legs. I simply brought her closer and kissed her so passionately that she leading the show at some point. I finally got down and gave her a good mouth action before trying to enter…

“You are a virgin, I can’t do this” I said with the intent of teasing her

“Baby please don’t do this to me” She begged. I was amused inside of me seeing the way she begged

“I will be painful to you” I said with a stone face

“Don’t worry, just do it” She pleaded. I knew I had done a job well done and I went ahead to do it. She was already too wet, so no need for a lubricant. I just gently inserted my dicckk and few seconds later, I was swimming inside of her. She moaned, She cried, She yelled, She shouted and She testified that it was fun. We had all night to ourselves and it continued till the convention ended.

“Don’t forget me baby” She said while we prepared to go home

“I won’t” I replied but I knew it was the last time I was going to see her outside the camp meeting.

Few days later, my phone bleeped and it was a message from…

To Be Continued…

30 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by dannybomb(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2016
baba u too much
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Toonz(f): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2016
still following kiss...you'v got a rare talent here...u did all dis?...please reduce the 'na'..thank you.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2016
Toonz:
still following kiss...you'v got a rare talent here...u did all dis?...please reduce the 'na'..thank you.

Thanks boss smiley

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Osman1996(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
this is fine stories here
bro's em keef if on
jah be ur strength
Weldon
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by phemmyutd(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Guy you just made me burn my costly beans in this Buhari era. chai this story must to continue...

2 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
U too much bro, keep it up.
Drop ur IG_username nah
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by vikkeee(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Kwantinu!!!!
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by tolulopeogunbos(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nice one bro keep it up
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by FreshestManny(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nice story. Following with serious vex grin. The uni na MAU abi?

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by KiziitoKennel(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
zinolurv:
omo so you na MU student.. Nicey.. We got a lot in common man..

Oya create a thread and share ya own tori make we too follow up grin

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Megchat(f): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nice one badoo.... but come o, how many gals u don disflower so? Diaris God o!!! Reading wit keen interest.. carry on!
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Megchat(f): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nice one badoo.... but come o, how many gals u don disflower so angry undecided? Diaris God o!!! Reading wit keen interest.. carry on! grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by obumsway(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2016
Megchat:
Nice one badoo.... but come o, how many gals u don disflower so angry undecided? Diaris God o!!! Reading wit keen interest.. carry on! grin
hope ure not getting wet ..... Wnt mind checking under thou
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
biafrabushboy i have a question for you ?dont you have an after reaction in ur banana after all this pounding of girls ,has it gotten softer and weaker
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
stephenmorris:
biafrabushboy i have a question for you ?dont you have an after reaction in ur banana after all this pounding of girls ,has it gotten softer and weaker

NOP!!

Still Stronger than ever...

But outta service for now...

You fit borrow me small cash??

who still fvcks in this recession period??

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by vikkeee(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

NOP!!
Nwanne you no go like continue
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Megchat(f): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
obumsway:
hope ure not getting wet ..... Wnt mind checking under thou
bia!!! Mak I no catch u
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by obumsway(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Megchat:
bia!!! Mak I no catch u
honey, if you catch me, thats how our play will start, ......!! I will turn ur wetness to reality
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Following since day one...

Kudos Baba grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by welzyj2(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Update na tired of refreshing grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

NOP!!

bushboy, hope say my sister no dey among those you don free...... Hmmm, i don start to dey make enquiries oooo. If my sister dey among those u don gbensh Eennn.... Just drink otapiapia before i catch u myself.

Guy you too much, i dey feel you die.

Drabeey was Here
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Food is here... Update took time because I traveled and was not in possession of my laptop... Make una no vex abeg embarassed embarassed

Na my phone I us type this one angry
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
Drabeey:

bushboy, hope say my sister no dey among those you don free...... Hmmm, i don start to dey make enquiries oooo. If my sister dey among those u don gbensh Eennn.... Just drink otapiapia before i catch u myself.

Guy you too much, i dey feel you die.

Drabeey was Here

I swear she no dey embarassed

cheesy cheesy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
“I won’t be resuming with you guys again, I am very far from you now” I was shocked like someone who saw a ghost when he had an erection. I knew it was Queen that owns the message and I tried calling the line back and it wasn’t connecting. I can’t explain how I felt upon seeing the message but believe me, devastating would be an understatement. I couldn’t cry because I was weak to even cry. The few days I spent at home where mostly indoors because I knew something very rare has left me, and it might be difficult getting it back.

I was very reluctant to go back to school and my dad noticed it

“But you were always happy before, what happened this time” Daddy asked surprised. How would I tell him that my ATM machine has been taken away from me? I went back to school just for the purpose of going back I had lost all the motivation needed to continue in such a school. I pictured my daily activity in such a school, and I knew it would be hell in school… but was I correct?

After spending few weeks in the former hostel, we were reassigned various hostels and that means we were going to make new friends and stay in new rooms. I checked the new list and I found out I was posted to a hostel that has the name of a popular U.S city. We were three from my former room that was posted to the hostel. The hostel was a true reflection of the city in reality. It was a hostel filled with mostly halls instead of rooms. I thought we were just going to be about the same number that I saw on the list, but never knew that that number was just for 1st batch. I ended up staying in a hall I didn’t even get to know all my roommates because, I kept o seeing new faces in the room all the time. This was where I was going to spend my 200 level and I knew I was in for a serious issue.

The crowd, the theft, the noise and the wahala that often emanated there made me very un-comfortable. But as the saying goes, “If you can’t beat them, you have to join them. Going to class became an uphill task for me, I rather stay back in the hostel and play lots of games, discuss, eat, sleep then wake up in the evening to play the hostel football called Gombe.

“How far that your girl” Chike asked me

“Mtchheeeewww” I hissed that even a snake would think I am brothers with it.

“Why you dey vex, she don dump you”? He kept on probing. I didn’t even know what to reply him because everywhere I went to, it was the same question that was being asked. I tried talking to a girl in a popular building in the school called Engineering block, and the first statement she made was “Have you dumped your other girlfriend”?
It was something serious because I was beginning to feel the heat on me already. I was running out of cash, I was lonely aside my male friends, I was always thinking and this made my stay in school that period hell. Few days later, I met a guy that I have known a little bit during my first year, his was called Toulalan. He was a short, black and handsome guy in his final year in the school.

I thought I was “Bad” never knew that was just the beginning of more things to come. We became good friends alongside my other friend Lainus. Every week, Toulalan was going out of school and I never saw him hustle for exeat for once.

“How you dey use do am”? I asked

“You still be small boy, when you mature, you go sabi” He said while speaking in their Akwa Ibom tongue. We laughed over it, but he told me not to follow that route or else I won’t last in the school.

“So why you come dey commot”? I asked too

“Guy; me I no fit stay this school for two weeks straight make I no Bleep” He said while laughing.

“Your case serious ooo” I shouted and we went into laughter

“When last you Bleep” He asked me

“I be virgin since this 200 level ooo” I said to him plainly

“You go like fvck” He asked while laughing

“Na you I go fvck” I asked him. He went ahead to present his plan and purpose in my life and how we intended to achieve it. The way was not easy but the end result was wonderful. During the early Saturday morning orientation, we were all outside waiting for the General Hall-rep to address us, when we saw a 505 car with siren speed ast us into the hostel. It went to a certain room and I saw the way some luggages were packed into the car and everybody was looking with keen interest.

“Wetin happen” I asked Toulalan

“If you ask me, who I go ask” He said while laughing. I quickly turned over to another group of friends who were already discussing the matter and asked them the same question

“E be like say him jump fence, and they catch am” One of them said

“No, they no catch am when him jump fence, na for Hotel they catch am” Another added. I was not just surprised, but I almost wet my shorts. I quickly went back to Toulalan to explain what I just heard.

“Them don catch am meaning say him time don expire be that” He said while laughing.

“Which kain mumu talk be this na” I queried him.

“Any day they catch me for here, just know say my name no be Toulalan” He boasted. It wasn’t long before the general hall-rep came and started his long sermon. It came with series of instructions and warnings but there was one that couldn’t escape my memory

“The military men in the bush said we should warn you guys; if anyone is seen jumping the fence and entering the bush, he will be considered a criminal and he would be shot” He shouted. There was commotion amongst the students and especially the jumpers as I called them. The noise lasted for a while before they forced to keep quiet. The fear was real and I knew I had to last in the school to avoid disappointing my dad.

“konji go kill you inside this school” Toulalan told me when we got back to the hostel. It was true, all most all the time, I kept having erection. It started affecting my way of thinking and my emotions. I thought of getting another girl, but the process and procedure to find another girl was so tedious in this school and I didn’t even have the chance for such. School activities were going on fine, and I never had the chance of even getting another girl.

I continued skipping classes and always found outside the main school compound where I was always hanging out with my new found alcoholic friend Toulalan. The semester was coming to and end, and believe me that in the exams, I wrote practically nothing. I just scrambled through the questions while I kept on praying that we should just go on vacation. Just as the period of vacation was announced, I already made plans with Toulalan on what we needed to do once we were outside school.

Few days later, we were chilling in a very big hotel in Port Harcourt city. We would be lodging there for 2 days before I start heading home. We bought lots of drinks in our room and we started drinking so bad.

“When last you fvck”? Toulalan asked me with his funny accent

“I swear, I no even remember” I said while laughing, and I was already a little bit tipsy

“You fit fvck ashawo” He asked me

“God forbid” I shouted back “Abeg no try am oo” I responded sadly

“Every girl wey you meet wey don fvck more than one guy, na Ashawo she be” Toulalan said “So na him make I no dey even waste time dey chyke girl” He concluded. It was a statement that struck me, and I thought deep over it. We entered a mild argument, and he ended up convincing me about his original theory

“Na true ooo” I shouted..

“Yes … Once she don sleep with more than one boy, she don turn ashawo be that” He re-affirmed. I was just laughing all through, maybe because I was already tipsy and was losing my sense of comportment.

“I no go bring Ashawo sha, I go carry some of my babes wey I get for here. We go share am one one” He said while picking up his phone and making some phone calls. Few hours later, we had some un-believable guests in our rooms. These girls were looking like people who could make even reverend fathers to commit the sin of fornication. They entered the room, and I served them drinks while they sat down to drink and enjoy. After a while, we decided to go to a nearby bar to drink and dance proper. I managed to strike up a conversation and we got along. Later at night, we went back to our various rooms.

It wasn’t so long that I started hearing shouts and cries from Toulalan’s room and I knew that all was not well. I was still lying down and resting when the girl stood and started dragging me

“Don’t you have a dick” She said with laughter “Or we won’t fvck”? She asked. I was surprised at the free invitation being given to me, but I wasn’t just in the mood or have the strength to even fvck.

“I don’t have strength joor” I said to her abruptly

“Me I have strength” She responded so fast. She didn’t even finish with the sentence before swooping on my trouser and pulling it down. I wanted to oppose but my body was so weak that I just laid down there and was watching. She brought out my diick and started sucking it like it had some honey content in it. I forced myself not to feel it, but few minutes later, it was standing as hard as the Nigerian flag. It didn’t take much time before she jumped on it like a bike man on a bike and started riding it down to her destination.

I was hearing the shout of the other girl in the room and in my own room, it was vice versa. I kept moaning and shouting because she was using me for rehearsals. At a point in time, I felt my dicck would cut from my body. At some point she was as fast as a plane and in some instances she was a slow as a snail. Something was different this time around, I started feeling something unusual. The excitement and the sweetness of this sex were unbelievable. I became energized and was forced to stand up. She positioned herself in a dog way and asked me to kill her with sex. It was funny that I almost laughed but I held it down and went down to work.

I kept moaning and shouting mildly but she kept on firing like a soldier in the war front. She didn’t even listen to any of my pleas. When she felt I was getting tired, she would switch to a position that allowed her to be in control.

“I want to go and piss” I said to her while I tried standing and was sweating real bad

“If you feel like you want to piss, you can go ahead and piss inside of me” She said to me while holding my waist so tight and trapped inside between her legs

“I want to piss ooo…” I kept shouting and was almost crying

“Piss inside baby” She shouted as she held my waist and was forcing it inside up and down. I was already crying and shouting at the top of my voice and few minutes later, I felt something rushing and pumping off my penis.

“Oh My savior” “Oh Lawd” I shouted while it was as if I was speaking in tongues. She held me tightly between her legs while I was jerking like someone suffering from epilepsy. After a while, I finally gained consciousness and I was as calm as a dove. She hugged me to her chest while I was still inside of her and started kissing my forehead.

“You can now come out” She said to me. When I pulled out, I saw that the condom was filled with plenty white substances and I didn’t know the reason for that. But few years back in our biology class I knew they talked about spermatozoa. I kept calm and was too shy to even say a word. She helped me bring out the condom and cleaned me up before bombarding me with series of questions

“Your body is hot” Are you okay? I didn’t know the reply to give to her, so I kept quiet

“This is your first time to release”? She asked again.

“Stop asking me na” I replied harshly. She laughed over it and hugged me so tight and we went to the bathroom to have our shower. After bathing, we heard a knock on the door and it was Toulalan and the girl that was shouting in his room

“You no tell me say your friend na virgin” She said to Toulalan. I was not just embarrassed but was very ashamed.

“How much be your money” Toulalan asked her

“Just pay me anything you like” She replied.

“Pay you” I shouted

“You think say fvck na free” She said while laughing

“Oh Jesus God” I shouted “Are you not his Gf” I asked with anger

“And so… Is that why he won’t pay me for fvck” She responded “I no be Ashawo, but if you give me better money as a fine boy wey you be, I go fvck you bellefull” She said.
“Oh Gawd” I shouted while falling down on my bed. I wanted to complain, but the ecstasy of the show tonight couldn’t leave my memory.

“They can stay till the next day” I told Toulalan

“That’s my man” He shouted and he gave me a chop knuckle and took his own girl out again to his room.

“Can we do it again” I asked with a smile

“Yes we can” She responded. It was a night of possibilities. You do something and feel that are weak and that you need to recover, few minutes later, you are back on track again. That was the pattern we took all night. As at 9:00am the next morning, I was still sleeping and rolling round the bed while she and her friend were gone. I was woken by the flog toulalan gave to me

“Stand up Jare Ashawo” Toulalan shouted. I heard the voice clearly and managed to crawl together and tried standing up

“Hope say she never wound you” He asked me while laughing. We discussed about my adventure last night, it was funny at some point and emotional at another point.

“So na Ashawo disvirgin you” Toulalan asked while laughing so hard

“She no be Ashawo, I later ask am” I responded back “She be student for Rivers state university” I said

“Shut up jare… all of them na Ashawo” He said with laughter. I laughed over it and saw a white paper on the table and I went closer for inspection. It had something written over it
“Here is my number; if you come out of school again, I would love to see you” I read it aloud to Toulalan and quickly hid the number before it gets into the wrong hand (Toulalan).

“You don get personal Ashawo oo” Toulalan taunted

“I don hear:” I responded back. tongue

The next day, I was on the next flight to Enugu back home…

“Abeg help me calculate this G.P abeg” I begged one of my intelligent roommates embarassed

“Jesus!!! Guy wetin come do you”? He asked surprised… shocked

To Be continued…
cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by donsamtex(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS YOUR STORY AGAIN
YOU WEH DON KWASH FROM MAMA BELLE WISH ONE BE ASHAWO DISVIRGIN YOU AGAIN THINKING OUT LOUD............
PLEASE EXPLAIN

2 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ped007(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by donsamtex(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
I DONT CARE IF ITS FICTION OR REAL AS FAR AS IT ENTERTAIN ME AM GOOD TO GO...
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by veraiyke(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
I think all along he had never ejaculated inside a girl but did on the last one. He had always gone to piss as he called it instead of pumping it into d girls. That's the disvirgining
donsamtex:
YOU WEH DON KWASH FROM MAMA BELLE WISH ONE BE ASHAWO DISVIRGIN YOU AGAIN THINKING OUT LOUD............
PLEASE EXPLAIN
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
For clarification purpose...
I won't be forced to say my age as at 200 level
And I believe you know the age range ejaculation occurs...
just for the records, do the calculation yourself...

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
donsamtex:
PLEASE EXPLAIN

At what age did you first ejaculate??

Answer the question and then calculate my age that I wrote at the beginning of the story and compare to the last thread I dropped..

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply)

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.