Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict (289024 Views)

A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2016
oya oooh silent readers make una comment ooh

mr bush come update abeg
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2016
Did I finish about the new family that packed into our compound? In fact, it was a family of “all girls everything” aside their dad. What are you thinking about now? Well, your guess is as good as mine. It was like a prayer answered. Have you ever prayed for something and you see it come to pass? That was what happened when I saw the family of “all girls everything” move into our compound. I quickly went inside to inform Aunty Uche about the new people that packed into our compound.

“How many girls?” she asked me;

“All girls” I replied like I won a visa lottery.

She quickly abandoned what she was doing, followed me outside to welcome the new occupants of the middle floor. They greeted her and I responded on Auntie’s behalf LOL. When we got inside, Aunty frankly asked me which of the girls I liked;

“That one with a big Bum Bum I replied.

Like a football player that just scored the winning goal of a Final match, Aunty carried me up and landed me a big kiss! Don’t worry; I have finally gotten the name of when someone’s mouth touches your own mouth. Just then, I entered into another conquest; Operation “Get the Girl with a Big BumBum”. Whenever Aunty was less busy, she took me on the various ways of looking good. I once applied a powder that was kind of brown to my face just because I wanted to go buy detergents for washing. Whenever I wanted to go outside, I tried as much as possible to look good. Aunty already taught me, so don’t ask me how I will look good.

I had these kinds of black eyes, curly hair, nice set of white teeth and fair in complexion and red lips. It was actually becoming more reddish because of frequent touching of mouth to mouth action from Aunty. All of them looked so beautiful, but the 1st girl was the one that caught my attention. She is not too good looking, but she is big and has those kinda things aunty has. Every day, I found a way to make her talk to me and whenever it fails, I run back to aunty to get a new strategy.

“What is what your name” I shouted from downstairs to upstairs one morning when we came out to play.

“Shhhhh” my elder sister yelled at me.

“Why asking her about her name, is she your wife?” she queried at me again.

“Is it your own name I asked?, you will just be putting mouth into somebody’s business. Mtcheewww” I hissed and left the scene and went inside very angry and frustrated.

I never knew my bravery would pay off so soon. While coming out of the house one day, I heard someone shout my name. Still not believing that it was coming from exactly the second floor, I pretended that I heard nothing and was about faking another step, when I heard the same “Angelic” voice whisper my name again. This time, I was forced to look up.

“Who told you my name?” I pretended that I was angry…

“Are you angry that I called your name?” She responded back

"No not actually. It is just because I never told you, so I am surprised” I responded like a Boss.

“Well, I heard your Sister call you the name, so I loved it and decided to call you too” she said.

Still thinking of the next thing to say, while I was already smiling like a boy that picked up a free 5 naira note on the floor, I managed to gain composure.

“So what is your own name?” I asked

“Chioma, But you can call me Angel. That is what my friends call me at school” she told me

“Wow, you really look like an angel” within me, I was wondering if I actually said that and was awaiting the result for my poor show, when I heard…

"You look like a male angel too” Chioma replied.

Beaming with Joy, I just smiled and winked at her like Aunty taught me, she winked back immediately; then I knew I just signed a new player to my team.

"Welcome to my world” I said to myself.

After incessant failures of telling Chioma to come to our house and Play(Don’t even ask me the type of Play), aunty finally called the girl into our house, while she and her siblings came to play downstairs, and took me alongside her into the children’s room. She told me to wait outside, and only they knew what they discussed inside (not my business sha). I had already gist aunty about what happened the other day, so let me not bore you with repeated stories.
Then I entered, and Aunty told her to hug me, and she did. We stayed like that for about 2 minutes, turning about. Then she was asked to give me a peck, which she did, and I responded back almost immediately. Joy filled my heart at such an opportunity. All of a sudden, I heard a question…

“Are you sure you love me?” Chioma asked me

Still figuring what she meant by love;

“Maybe Love is doing to her what I do to Aunty” I said to myself

Aunty replied on my behalf and sounded a big “YES” with a big smile.

Chioma still wanted to be sure, asked her to allow me say it with my mouth.
What else could I have said than what aunty said, so I sounded another

“YES” with my own smile.

After exchanging eye contact with aunty, she hurriedly left the room for both of us. Whatever happened inside there remains exclusive, because I can’t write it here. But believe me, it is not what you are thinking because I messed up; but like Aunty said, there is always room for improvement. Don’t forget also that my thing couldn’t enter because it was as if the place was blocked. All the same, I touched what I could touch and she left while I hurried to the backyard to give the full gist to aunty.

After explaining to aunty about how “Blocked” Chioma own was, she assured me that she was going to do something about it. The next day, she asked me to go call Chioma from outside, into the house. I did as I was told and Chioma came to our room again.
Aunty asked me to wait outside again; but this time, I was trying to peep and I peeped. I heard Aunty explaining something to Chioma and she was nodding her head like a lizard. Then Aunty went to her bag and brought out something like a Pee Pee of a boy

“Jesus” I shouted inside of me. I couldn’t believe that Aunty has what I have inside her bag.

“But why is her own bigger than my own?” I queried myself.

“Not my concern” I responded rhetorically.

Then I saw Aunty spread the legs of Chioma and applied something like Oil from a bottle in Between her legs, where her own wee wee is located. After rubbing the oil, she carried that thing that looks like my pee pee and was trying to put it inside Chioma’s wee wee.
Chioma was shouting and crying in pains but Aunty didn’t stop till some part of it entered and she now removed it. Chioma was crying bitterly in a low tone sha so that nobody will hear her cry. When she stood up from the bed, I saw reddish things on her laps and on the Bed. Immediately, I ran into the room and shouted…

“She has wounded!!!”

Aunty immediately ordered me out of the room and I didn’t see what happened next till Chioma left our house and climb upstairs. One thing I noticed was that she wasn’t walking like the way she did, when she entered our house.

Later at night, I asked aunty to explain to me the meaning of the Pee Pee she has in her bag and what she did to Chioma. Being such a sweet Aunty to me, she explained to me and we even practiced the same thing with ourselves that night. She brought the same Pee Pee in her bag, gave it to me; I felt it and it was like a rubber. Having explained what it meant, she opened her legs and asked me to do the same thing she did to Chioma. She also gave me tips of doing the same thing to people She called “VIRGINS”. Well, I only learnt the practical and forgot about the plenty theories.
I woke up and the thought of Chioma’s cry filled my heart.

“What if her mother finds out” I said to myself.

Days passed and I didn’t see Chioma outside, I was even thinking she was dead or something. Till one faithful afternoon, I saw her playing with Steph and Mary. When she saw me, she removed her eyes and continued with what she was doing. They were actually playing with sands and “Pots” (Tomatoes Tins) and I hated it so much; but the anticipation of allowing Chioma to talk to me, made me join the happy family. That even didn’t help the situation because she didn’t even talk to me.

One night I went outside to pack my toys I left outside while playing in the afternoon, I heard someone whisper my name.

“Is that you Angel?” I asked softly

“Yes my Angel” the voice replied.

I tip toed towards the direction of the voice, and when she saw me, She gave me a big hug, reached straight to my Pee Pee and grabbed it immediately; brought it out and started handling it like aunty does to me. She did it while I dived straight to her skirt, touched her pants and went ahead to start touching her own wee wee.
But I noticed that while I touched hers, she was making some sounds which made me to continue doing it well. We continued till we heard a loud voice shouting

“Chioma”!

“Chioma”!

We disengaged immediately and ran to various possible destinations

“Maybe they haff catch us” I said to myself while entering into the house back. The next morning, we heard a knock on the door and I dashed off to the door like I was expecting a postman. Lo and behold, it was… cry

To be continued lipsrsealed

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Ride on boss kiss

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by EmperorLee(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2016
You don Kast grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by olatex25(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
In Olamide voice "Don't Stop" kip it cumin..

2 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Horlorlardaey: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Them yaff catch you
Chioma mama gaff come

3 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
nice one oga bush, love d suspense

but according to d title i think u should give us more details....
its.meant to be in d sexuality section anyway

4 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Donpoker9:
nice one oga bush, love d suspense

but according to d title i think u should give us more details....

its.meant to be in d sexuality section anyway

But I am only writing the details of what happened na sad

What happened and what I knew about then, I write tongue
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

But I am only writing the details of what happened na sad
What happened and what I knew about then, I write tongue

Lol unless you are saying u are writing only wat u remember...
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chapter 4

Chioma’s mum stood at the door looking like someone who ate Eba without soup in her dreams. Her sighted terrified me already and believe me, I amost wet my pants.

“Is Aunty Uche around” She asked me

“Emm”

“What?”

“Uhmmm”

“Who”? All these I managed to murmur within split seconds.

“Can’t you hear me”? She queried

Just then, my mum came out of her and also came to the door to attend to our uninvited guest.

“Hi mama Chioma, hope all is well”? My mum asked.

“Yes, I just want to see Aunty Uche” She replied

That was when I even noticed that Chioma was standing right behind her mother.

Aunty Uche came out from the kitchen where she was preparing breakfast and answered present at the door.

“Can you explain to me what happened to my Daughter”? She said shouting

“Happened how”? Aunty Uche replied

“She is no longer a virgin” Chioma’s mum replied like someone almost crying.

My heart pounded when I heard this. I was already wishing someone could just carry me and fly away to somewhere far.

“I have denied her food, Flogged her, Chased her outside, yet all she says was that she was attempting gymnastic and she fell before noticing blood coming out through her pants” Chioma’s mum said while sobbing.

“That was exactly what happened” Aunty Uche replied in agreement

“I even helped her in cleaning up and she took some pain killer drugs” Aunty continued.

“Yeap, she told me all these” Chioma’s mum added.

“Well, I thought she was lying but I guess she was saying the truth” Chioma’s mum continued

“God bless you for your help” She added before leaving finally.

“And you too” Everyone chorused with my voice being the loudest as I dashed to my room.

Now I understand what Aunty was explaining to Chioma when she sent me outside the other time. She had already laid down her plans, and everything went as planned.
Just while I was about to climb my bed, I saw a little note with the inscription.

“Always be smart and be ahead of other in this game of Love”.

Let me actually remind you guys again, I have two sisters. One is older than I am while I am older than the other. I don’t even know if they have noticed any strange behavior between Me, Aunty and Chioma; I don’t actually care though.

Chioma became a frequent visitor to our house and every time they left their house to come to ours, we always divided into pairs. While I hook up with my friend chioma, my other two sisters will play with Chioma sisters. I don’t know the kind of play they play, so don’t ask me. All I know is the one I play with Chioma.

I, Aunty Uche and Chioma are always together anytime she comes to our house. I remember aunty uche telling chioma to spread her legs so that I can see her own thing. When I finally saw it, it was not even the same with Aunty Uche’s own. Let me tell you the difference? Aunty uche’s own was kind of bigger while chioma’s own was not so big; or maybe because Aunty Uche is bigger than Chioma; I can’t really tell.
We lived in the compound for almost two years together with chioma’s family, and believe me, it was one of the moments I prayed that it wouldn’t end before daddy decided that we had to pack.

I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard the discussion with mummy. I tried to let them see reasons why this house is better than the house we are moving into. My opinions and advice was just like a cup of hot water poured into a drum of water.
When Chioma heard we were about packing, I guess she must have felt bad, but I didn't put much interest. One night while outside sitting and writing this story you are reading now, someone whispered my name. While i was going to have a closer look, she aggressively hugged me and drew me to the staircase; beneath the staircase was a space that was good enough for a Family of 3 to live in peace. When we got there, Chioma removed her cloth, laid on the floor and opened her legs for me. While I was staring, she hurriedly asked me to UnCloth myself and bring out my thing. I followed her instruction and put my thing where she said I should put it. It was watery somehow, but I enjoyed every minute of it and how she asked me to be bouncing up and down. While I was doing all this, Chioma was doing as if she was crying; all those cries made me to keep bouncing with more Energy. I tried asking her if it is paining her, only for her to tell me to concentrate on what I am doing.

“That was harsh tho” I murmured

But I continued till she shouted quite harder and I looked around to make sure nobody saw us. When I was fully sure nobody was around, She asked me to use my mouth to clean her thing.

"Nooo..." I said

"I can't lick it na" I said affirmatively

"But your Aunt said you always lick hers" She told me.

"Okay" I responded.

She directed my head between her legs and used my head like a Scrubber, while she kept on crying. I stayed there till I almost suffocated, Then she raised my head she Finally asked me to stand up and dress up. Immediately she got up, she hugged me, kissed me and she even promised to always remember me. I was happy, likewise Aunty Uche when I told her and she told me that I am now learning fast and as a result of that, I will do the same thing to her that night. I didn’t even think twice, I accepted the invitation. The night was amazing but few minutes I started, I complained to her that my waist was paining me and that was when she asked me to stand up. The truth is that Aunty Uche sings with the choir in our church, so Daddy and Mummy didn’t even think about such a thing.

The next morning, we hired a big bus and packed all our things inside the bus. During the packing, I saw Chioma standing on the veranda waving in succession something like goodbye. Even tho I hated goodbye because it always makes me cry, I still manage to wave back at her with tears in my eyes.

Aunty Uche saw the tears and drew me closer. She warned me seriously about shedding tears for a girl and asked me never to try it again. She also cautioned me that once I have anything to do with a girl, I should only live in the moment; after that is passed, I should forget about all of them!

“But I promised to always remember her” I queried

“Promises are meant to be broken” She responded angrily.

"Are you angry”? I asked innocently

“Yes of course”! She replied

“Okay, I am sorry, I won’t cry, think or remember her again” I said.

“Now that’s my love” with a peck on my forehead, she responded.

So I and my family entered the van and headed to our new estate. While I was still trying hard not to remember thinking about Chioma, After few minutes, my sister pointed to our neighbors and to my amazement; just like a rat in the midst of cheeses, your guess is as good as mine… lol cheesy

To be continued … wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Donpoker9:

Lol unless you are saying u are writing only wat u remember...

I just saw the diary where I wrote all of em. So I am just editing and posting cheesy tongue
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Please and Please, no part of this piece should be Copied without my consent... angry

I am a lawyer oo angry

4 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I just saw the diary where I wrote all of em. So I am just editing and posting cheesy tongue

Lol what I am saying in essence is that you should give us details of the sexual exploits because that is what you made us believe according to the title of your story.........

ride on bro!!

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by MrsExplorer(f): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I will be starting a write-up, based on a true life story. It is not fictitious or aimed at generating traffic, because I don’t have any blog. Therefore it all begins on this thread and ends on this thread! I am only using this as a means to express my writing skills and also to express something which is true. Keep the likes and the comments coming; it helps to keep the ink flowing… Aright!!

HERE WE GO!!!!
Just at the embassy, I was told to present a doctor’s report about his health status. Thinking I could just go and manipulate a test result anywhere, I smiled and was about leaving when I heard the voice of the consular saying thus “remember we have lists of recognized hospitals and doctors we trust so much. It is a shame you didn’t ask me”. I was shocked and managed to ask the consular if it made any difference? “Yes it makes!!” replied the consular. “Nigerians are quite a funny people; you should know what I mean. See you 10a.m next week Tuesday”. I started wondering how this could be done. My heartbeat increased in rapid succession. If anything made me wana pee on my pants, it is the fear of going for an H.I.V test. Just then I managed to get home into the hands of my happy dad. “How did it go?” “Where you granted the Visa?” questions upon questions kept coming. I managed to calm him down, and explained that it was remaining my doctor’s report before I could be granted visa to go for my schooling abroad. “Thank God all is done” said my father all beaming with a deep hearted smile. I found my way to my room, and lay on my bed, confused like someone who misplaced a salary cheque. Questions upon questions kept flooding my head. What if I come out positive, I asked myself. But I was always doing Medical tests in school before every semester exam my inner voice queried: just shut your trap!! Another voice objected, everyone knows how flawed the medical system of his university is. You take a test today and get the result tomorrow! Who does that??
I was as confused as voter who has to choose between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, who will make a better president. Just then, everywhere went blank!!!

You take a test today and get the result tomorrow! Who does that?? lol.. Dt line got me. and by the way i dont think American voters are confused as to who to choose between hillary or trump..., Good start
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
MrsExplorer:

You take a test today and get the result tomorrow! Who does that?? lol.. Dt line got me. and by the way i dont think American voters are confused as to who to choose between hillary or trump..., Good start

As for the test, it happens ooo cheesy

Who would you choose?

Hillary or Trump? cheesy

Hillary leads by 10 points in the polls.. Too close to call
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Donpoker9:

Lol what I am saying in essence is that you should give us details of the sexual exploits because that is what you made us believe according to the title of your story.........

ride on bro!!

But remeber, a 10 or 11years old is writing this ooo sad

When he matures, you might get an explicit picture of the story.. Till he grows sha cheesy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by olatex25(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Following..
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

But remeber, a 10 or 11years old is writing this ooo sad

When he matures, you might get an explicit picture of the story.. Till he grows sha cheesy

Lol no wahala

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol u wia rili bouncing grin dat part got mi

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Biafrabushboy don't mind Donpoker9, he is a bad child lol Nice one, I can relate... It reminds me of those days as a child.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
OMG!! I almost wept when I read the last two episodes. Anty Uche is really evil. . Sent from the pit of hell
Anywhere she is, she will know no peace for ruining the lives of little kids. Really no one is to be trusted. Its not all about been an active member of church, the worst is been a deeper life member and living a pretentious life.

8 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by amicable09(f): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
rosalieene:
OMG!! I almost wept when I read the last two episodes. Anty Uche is really evil. . Sent from the pit of hell
Anywhere she is, she will know no peace for ruining the lives of little kids. Really no one is to be trusted. Its not all about been an active member of church, the worst is been a deeper life member and living a pretentious life.
Hahahahaha. Rosey you are entertaining me o grin
Wetin Deeper Life do you?
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahahaha. Rosey you are entertaining me o grin
Wetin Deeper Life do you?
lmaooo.....
the family of the boy in question are staunch deeper life members, therefore Anty uche is a deeper life member too na
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
rosalieene:
Biafrabushboy don't mind Donpoker9, he is a bad child lol
Nice one, I can relate... It reminds me of those days as a child.

Reminds??

You have something to share??
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Reminds??
nahh continue with ya story
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Reminds??
nahh continue with ya story
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by olatex25(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Reminds??
hmm.. Same here bro
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by amicable09(f): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
rosalieene:

lmaooo.....
the family of the boy in question are staunch deeper life members, therefore Anty uche is a deeper life member too na
Lolz. Assumption oooohhhh!!!! grin grin
The thing with evil or being bad is it has nothing to do with the Church but the individual.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
rosalieene:
Biafrabushboy don't mind Donpoker9, he is a bad child lol
Nice one, I can relate... It reminds me of those days as a child.

Lol sis rose am also a brother in d lord
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz. Assumption oooohhhh!!!! grin grin
The thing with evil or being bad is it has nothing to do with the Church but the individual.
lol, I know dear but........... HUMAN ASSUMPTIONS

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Donpoker9:

Lol sis rose am also a brother in d lord

brother ko sister ni
modified*
magymagz, come in here, I know you like stories.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin
rosalieene:
brother ko sister ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.