Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot (7107 Views)

Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Bancorp Bank In The United States Writes To Buhari : Plans To Return Amaechi's L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by KINGwax007(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2016
Iceberg3:

NBDH
freaks,as always, gat nanthn reasonable to contribute..
I sincerely believed u're getting real orgasmz from this? grin grin grin it must be so new and lovely that someone is giving u attention, right?

grin grin

Checked thru ur posts, nobody really gave a fucck...when you quote them with ur senseless comments, they always ignore u sad sad sad

It must be a sad experience to be ignored, right?

Dnt worry... I'm sorry.. I have to ignore u too..

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by HtwoOw: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2016
Iceberg3:
bloody hypocrite and bigot,didnt u believe the story about gej being behind the NDA? Did u not mouth foam there and called for his probe and shame,even without evidence? Father mbaka spoke about assassination attempt on the dullard and u quickly believe and immediatly pointed fingers at the igbos and the s.s,even without evidence? Ur wickedness hypocricy and bigotry is award winning.

Hate will kill you, GEJ is sponsoring NDA it's even on wiki leaks check it out there

But amaechi and Bancorp, that's a story without source so do us all a favor and go fall off a cliff
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by KINGwax007(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Iceberg3:

lollssss...see mature painment o...

Zoogerian,i aint here for anybody,especially afoAJAS,am here to kick beserk leaking arsses and anuses that have perfected the art of talking hhaaaaahahahahaha.......
Did i mention da parrotic anuses de la NBDHs? Bwahahahahahaha...
I biliv u're on break now, right?

I realised it takes u almost 12 hrs min to reply a quote..

Dnt let ur teacher seize ur phone and hey, face ur studies and pass WAEC.. Ugh?

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Iceberg3: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
HtwoOw:

Hate will kill you, GEJ is sponsoring NDA it's even on wiki leaks check it out there

But amaechi and Bancorp, that's a story without source so do us all a favor and go fall off a cliff
mods favorite testing specie lolsss...
Its a mystery u aint dead from ur mortal helpless state of perpetual bitterness and hate..do us a favor,drop dead,cos thats only when u gonna be gud..
Dabulllt,agodi..gmdoghari,kirikiri lolss
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Iceberg3: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
KINGwax007:
I biliv u're on break now, right?
I realised it takes u almost 12 hrs min to reply a quote..
Dnt let ur teacher seize ur phone and hey, face ur studies and pass WAEC.. Ugh?
nbdh lols

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by HtwoOw: 4:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Grow some balls and drop off a cliff
Iceberg3:

mods favorite testing specie lolsss...
Its a mystery u aint dead from ur mortal helpless state of perpetual bitterness and hate..do us a favor,drop dead,cos thats only when u gonna be gud..
Dabulllt,agodi..gmdoghari,kirikiri lolss
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by chimauga(m): 6:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by jom28gy(m): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2016
is this story true? if is true it will be on the news
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Iceberg3: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2016
just take a look @ this busy zoogerian amala something,hell! undecided

HtwoOw:
Grow some balls and drop off a cliff
HtwoOw:

as ugly as his name sounds.. grin
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by HtwoOw: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Iceberg3:

just take a look @ this busy zoogerian amala something,hell! undecided

as ugly as his name sounds.. grin

I nor get your time
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Iceberg3: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
HtwoOw:

I nor get your time
better,put a peg on and 4koff..otherwise,u know nah...hahahahahaha...
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Enjoying the show of shame! Buhari hands are tight. Buhari has benefited immensely from corruption proceed that he has no iota of integrity claim left. Tinubu the demi-god of southwest sprinkle corrupt dollars in his primary, Fashola and Rotimi used blood money for his campaign. The only corrupt people at the moment are his political enemies. He even received two SUVs from Dasuki's infamous arm deals but denied and twisted the facts; I'm yet to see an old man so pervert and so conscience dead like Buhari.
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by limeta(f): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
KwaraRat:
Every penny should be returned to Rivers State and not the same thieving APC led FG!

Or else Buhari will return part to Amechi, use some to search for non-existing oil in the NE and use the rest to settle his boko militia for a jihad well done!

True talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMF’s Advice Poisonous - NUPENG, PENGASSAN / Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges / Court Stikes Out PDP’s Chinedum Orji's Petition Against LP's Obi Aguocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.