Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Arsenal Transfer: Wenger Speaks Out On Mustafi Transfer Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Transfer: Wenger Speaks Out On Mustafi Transfer Deal (448 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) / Latest Arsenal Transfer News / Wenger Speaks On Reports Of €140.5m Offer For Another New Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Transfer: Wenger Speaks Out On Mustafi Transfer Deal by dizzb: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Arsene Wenger has broken his silent on the transfer front, expressing that he hope that a deal for Shkodran Mustafi is completed as soon as possible.

The Gunners were held to a goalless draw by Leicester City following their 4-3 loss to Liverpool at the Emirates on the opening weekend.

Laurent Koscielny, who missed the last game, was back in the starting line-up alongside Rob Holding,

"It doesn't cost a lot of money, that. Why do you say I'm reluctant, I don't understand that? If I buy you tomorrow for £45m that means I've bought you for £45m, have I done well? Yes, if I listen to you, I will have done well because I spent the money.

"That is not a quality, buying a top player, that is different – and we are ready to do that. I spend £300m if I find the player and if I have the £300m," Wenger told Arsenal' s official website.

"Not to forget as well that we are a club who has 600 employees who we need to have a responsible attitude for as well. It's a bit surprising that you come out of football games and you don't speak about football, you have to speak about money.

"I believe that you have to respect the players who play, the performance that has been done today by those teams and if you find players who can strengthen our team, then we are not reluctant to spend the money.while Calum Chambers was
Grelegated to the bench.

A draw to Premier League champions Leicester City yesterday now leaves the London side five points behind Chelsea and both Manchester sides, United and City.

For more visit

https://dizbitz..co.ke/2016/08/arsenal-transfer-wenger-speaks-out-on.html?m=0
Re: Arsenal Transfer: Wenger Speaks Out On Mustafi Transfer Deal by freesinzu(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
g

(1) (Reply)

Fiji's Rugby Coach Given Three-acres Of Land As A "Thank You" For Olympic Win / People Hated Real Madrid When Mourinho Was Coach – Pepe / Full Time: Manchester City 4-0 Bournemouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.