Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ten Types Of People You Meet In Church Every Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Types Of People You Meet In Church Every Sunday (425 Views)

Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Types Of People You Meet In Church Every Sunday by Gbeny(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
1.The notice me:This ones are the types that appear gallant to church heavily dressed they love sitting at the front and most times moves up an down the church make people just notice them
2:The ova sabi members:they sit close to you anytime u mistakenly crash they will just pounce on you like Efcc and b like"ha broda wake up na,broda open your bible,broda stand up we are prayin"nawa for una oo
3:holy holy:we know them very well they share the front sit with notice me people and they are highly spiritual
4:Acrobats:these ones perform during prayers u see them jumping up and down rolling on the floor...warning don't stay too close to them.
5:Baby mamas:women with there kids they cum to church just to disturb with there babies..some o cover road with there children while some will even breast feed there babies inside church ooo..nawa oo
6:sleepers united:i don't know whether it's evil spirit or just hubby..once the sermon starts off they go till church close..thank God for ova sabi members sha keeping sleepers in check"God will reward u"
7:observers:for boys they sit at the back and observe all the chicks while for female observers they sit down and scan every single person that enters the church from head to toe check your clothes your jewellry,bag and even shoe only God know who send them work
8:prayer choirs:i don't know if this people are spirit lead sha when it's time for prayers they start singing and when it's time to sing they start praying..maybe its the spirit ion no oi
9:business men/family men:every blessed sunday they receive atleast seven calls inside church"one day God too o call una ooo"
10:finally the bible scholars:ones the pastors mentions any verse gbam they are there them o come they look u mke nr no were the place they for bible they b like"oloda u don't know joel is after hosea"
Happy sunday people
Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet In Church Every Sunday by theodavid: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

You Are Better Than Your Past. / Kerry Visit Was Discriminatory, Divisive, Ungodly- Can / Why I Think The White Man Brainwashed The Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.