Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! (4944 Views)

Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha / Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) / Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia (2) (3) (4)

Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by investnow2013: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
For less than four and half years this man was governor of Imo, Abia and Ebonyi combined. He built an industry in every local government, he built a multi-campus university, he built the most enduring roads, hospitals and schools throughout the three old states. His people loved him and he wept for them sometimes. He had an average annual budget of about of 100 million naira and only got an average of 100,000 naira in security votes annually. His official vehicle was 504 Peugeot. He had no other houses apart from one old village house. When he got sick several years later he could hardly see money for overseas medical attention. When he died he practically had no money but was beloved and still revered across Nigeria. His name is Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe. His name still evokes love, respect and nostalgia. Nwanne ngwanu, now compare and contrast.

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by investnow2013: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
No Politician in This Country can be compared to Him!

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by investnow2013: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Let's celebrate this great man!

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by attackgat: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
He was a great man.

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by sharonbaron(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dede mbakwe one of the greatest Igbos to have ever lived. The defender of the igbo race. Igbos will never forget how you fought for us during the abandoned property dispute after the civil war or how you challenged the federal government's ceding of obigbo to river state. Who can forget the massive infrastructure your administration carried out in the old imo state. Avutu poultry ada palm are all to your credit. Its a pity that the governors of the south east state have not achieved one tenth of what you achieved in office. Rest in peace dede mbakwe

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by zuchyblink(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
May we never lack leaders like dee sam in Nigeria

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by LoveMachine(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
His efforts in this life shall reverberate for eternity. Great men never die. Live on. Live long.

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by obailala(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mbakwe left very large shoes which are almost impossible for any normal present day politician to fill. Shame on all SE politicians for not even trying.

Mbakwe's legacy totally rubbishes the argument and ideology of the present day separatists who believe (or who have been schooled to believe) that there can't be development without prior political separation from other major tribes. A review of Mbakwe's legacy exposes present day SE leaders for what they truly are - the real problem.

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by investnow2013: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
zuchyblink:
May we never lack leaders like dee sam in Nigeria
He is,inspite He is no longer with us, The Greatest Politician of All Time Dead or Alive!.
Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by investnow2013: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
obailala:
Mbakwe left very large shoes which are almost impossible for any normal present day politician to fill. Shame on all SE politicians for not even trying.

Mbakwe's legacy totally rubbishes the argument and ideology of the present day separatists who believe (or who have been schooled to believe) that there can't be development without political separation from other major tribes. A review of Mbakwe's legacy exposes present day SE leaders for what they truly are - the real problem.
Yes of course!.... He is selfless and humble, the two most important character you don't see in the present day politicians!
Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by jamesibor: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
obailala:

Mbakwe's legacy totally rubbishes the argument and ideology of the present day separatists who believe (or who have been schooled to believe) that there can't be development without prior political separation from other major tribes. A review of Mbakwe's legacy exposes present day SE leaders for what they truly are - the real problem.

So sad, this same Buhari aborted his govt thereby denying the old Imo state the developments he had lined up for them.

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by obailala(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
jamesibor:

So sad, this same Buhari aborted his govt thereby denying the old Imo state the developments he had lined up for them.
grin grin grin Somehow I just knew it was only a matter of time before Buhari would scratch some of the blame in this grin

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by Kponkwem(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dee Sam, My father told me and I saw with my eyes.
Besides this man and Michael Okpara what we have had in the old east are a bunch of criminals and vandals. The more reason Ndigbo desperately want Nigeria to be restructured or separated peacefully.
These men imbibed the pure democratic ethos of the pre-colonial Igbo where decision making was by consensus. No overlords, no mago mago.
The fraudulent Nigerian state recaptured Igboland and imposed their fraudulent, crooked, capitalism on the people. They changed derivative system to allocative system and divided Igboland into miniature territories and merged others with amorphous entities.
Dee Sam while you were away Igboland has been run like a gang fiefdom while the odiously plundering mafieso were deployed from within.
Okpara and Mbakwe acquired no private estates but delivered quality service. Today every Igbo governor in their stained knowledge of the Igbo concept of ‘ntozu’ loots and loots, build many mansions at home and diaspora which will not wipe out their oozing sepulchers.
Dee Sam, you sacrificed everything to rehabilitate your war-ravaged people to give them some form of dignity in the face of a hostile country.
Your footprints in industrialization, the first state owned university, the first African airport built by communal efforts, durable roads stand out for generations to see.
Nna anyi rahu peeeee!
Nwoke ukwu, Ogbuagu, Ekweume, Odi uko n’mba
O ga adi rig i mma ma n’onwu ma na ndu!
Chukwu gozie gi oo!

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by cockoduck: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
obailala:

times have changed, now you must be for awusa
Fulani or you won't be a governor, whether you like it or not. Truth is bitter, that is why you people hate Nnamdi KANU with passion

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by obailala(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
cockoduck:
times have changed, now you must be for awusa
Fulani or you won't be a governor, whether you like it or not. Truth is bitter, that is why you people hate Nnamdi KANU with passion
The only thing that has changed is that the mentality of most youths has been irreparably damaged by charlatans especially since the last elections. Else I doubt any sound mind would make the kind of claim you just made.

As much as some may claim it's only a joke, the sad thing is that most SE youths truly believe what you've just said above and actually now think the way you do; thanks to Kanu who lectured you and your ilk that it is Hausa and Yoruba that install all the governors and senators and representatives and LGA chairmen and councillors in the SE, from Obiano to Chime to TA Orji to Rochas to Ekweremmadu. Kanu suddenly claims that Igbos are tormented slaves who have never been able to select their own leaders, and here we are today, lots of youths (both educated and uneducated and enlightened and unenlightened) swallow the trash and configure their brains and mindset to believe such silly heresy. Congratulations, you are free to keep accepting that you are a slave who can only live/survive/thrive only when the name of the country changes. It would be interesting to know exactly how far this mindset takes you.

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by cockoduck: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
obailala:
The only thing that has changed is that the mentality of most youths has been irreparably damaged by charlatans especially since the last elections. Else I doubt any sound mind would make the kind of claim you just made.

As much as some may claim it's only a joke, the sad thing is that most SE youths truly believe what you've just said above and actually now think the way you do; thanks to Kanu who lectured you and your ilk that it is Hausa and Yoruba that install all the governors and senators and representatives and LGA chairmen and councillors in the SE, from Obiano to Chime to TA Orji to Rochas to Ekweremmadu. Kanu suddenly claims that Igbos are tormented slaves who have never been able to select their own leaders, and here we are today, lots of youths (both educated and uneducated and enlightened and unenlightened) swallow the trash and configure their brains and mindset to believe such silly heresy. Congratulations, you are free to keep accepting that you are a slave who can only live/survive/thrive only when the name of the country changes. It would be interesting to know exactly how far this mindset takes you.
are you insinuating that Radio Biafra started after the election?
if it is true then you are ignorant of the whole situation

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by obailala(m): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
cockoduck:
are you insinuating that Radio Biafra started after the election?
if it is true then you are ignorant of the whole situation
Nope, radio Biafra did not start after the election, but no reasonable person took them seriously before the election or even cared about its existence. It was only after the election that both educated and uneducated and supposedly enlightened and unenlightened people started taking RB serious and swallowing all that was churned out of it as fact.

I remember vividly when Kanu narrated that Hausas and Yorubas were responsible for planting the kind of leaders we have in the SE. He even claimed at a point that when they (Hausa/Yoruba) saw Ngige was beginning to do extremely well as a governor, they quickly conspired to remove him and replace him with Obi undecided Meanwhile I remember the same Ngige also contested several other elections but was rejected flatly with statements like "ono na parti ndi yoruba." How Kanu was able to spin that narrative around in 2015 to fit into his own new narrative is what I still find shocking; what I find most shocking however is how people (both educated/uneducated/enlightened/unenlightened) swallow these heresies and regurgitate them as facts.

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by cockoduck: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
obailala:
Nope, radio Biafra did not start after the election, but no reasonable person took them seriously before the election or even cared about its existence. It was only after the election that both educated and uneducated and supposedly enlightened and unenlightened people started taking RB serious and swallowing all that was churned out of it as fact.

I remember vividly when Kanu narrated that Hausas and Yorubas were responsible for planting the kind of leaders we have in the SE. He even claimed at a point that when they (Hausa/Yoruba) saw Ngige was beginning to do extremely well as a governor, they quickly conspired to remove him and replace him with Obi undecided Meanwhile I remember the same Ngige also contested several other elections but was rejected flatly with statements like "ono na parti ndi yoruba." How Kanu was able to spin that narrative around in 2015 to fit into his own new narrative is what I still find shocking; what I find most shocking however is how people (both educated/uneducated/enlightened/unenlightened) swallow these heresies and regurgitate them as facts.
as a governor, they quickly conspired to remove him and replace him with Obi

This is a lie from the pit of hell, Nnamdi KANU never said any such thing, if he did, then can I have the audio playback?

Look my friend, your hate for NK cannot kill or shut NK or Radio Biafra or even Ipob for that matter, you are one of the I am Igbo crew ( at least from your write up) look at obiano and check your self
he was doing all manner of 'good' things and they hailed him, some even called him the best governor , but when he messed up with his ugu adventure, the very same people called him IPOB, so what it
actually means is that when it really starts they will not mind on whose side you are and they will kill you without batting an eyelid, let he who has ears listen to what the spirit says in church, matter how strange it is,
Okay then, what happened to Dey Sam? He was kicked out by the very same bastard called Buhari the dog, even a dirty and sick dog is better than him.

BTW the info you the OP posted was copied from nobody but Radio Biafra Facebook page, with some editing, go check out

Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by obailala(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
cockoduck:

as a governor, they quickly conspired to remove him and replace him with Obi

This is a lie from the pit of hell, Nnamdi KANU never said any such thing, if he did, then can I have the audio playback?

Look my friend, your hate for NK cannot kill or shut NK or Radio Biafra or even Ipob for that matter, you are one of the I am Igbo crew ( at least from your write up) look at obiano and check your self
he was doing all manner of 'good' things and they hailed him, some even called him the best governor , but when he messed up with his ugu adventure, the very same people called him IPOB, so what it
actually means is that when it really starts they will not mind on whose side you are and they will kill you without batting an eyelid, let he who has ears listen to what the spirit says in church, matter how strange it is,
Okay then, what happened to Dey Sam? He was kicked out by the very same bastard called Buhari the dog, even a dirty and sick dog is better than him.

BTW the info you the OP posted was copied from nobody but Radio Biafra Facebook page, with some editing, go check out
I'm glad that at least you aren't one of those who would swallow this heresy 'simply because NK says so.' My dislike for NK is simply because of the way he jumped out of nowhere and was able to successfully destroy irreparably, the psyche of most Igbo youths. I never believed in or maybe I underestimated the power of brainwashing, especially when the people involved are enlightened southerners; but NK totally proved me wrong with his diabolic success.

Meanwhile here's the video evidence you asked for; to save yourself the time and data, just forward to 30:25 to hear a question from an Igbo elder filled with wisdom, and then fast forward to 34:30 to hear the exact wonderful response from your Mazi Kanu. Alternatively you can just watch from 30:25 to 36:03 to get the full picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y?t=30m25s
Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by cockoduck: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
obailala:
I'm glad that at least you aren't one of those who would swallow this heresy 'simply because NK says so.' My dislike for NK is simply because of the way he jumped out of nowhere and was able to successfully destroy irreparably, the psyche of most Igbo youths. I never believed in or maybe I underestimated the power of brainwashing, especially when the people involved are enlightened southerners; but NK totally proved me wrong with his diabolic success.

Meanwhile here's the video evidence you asked for; to save yourself the time and data, just forward to 30:25 to hear a question from an Igbo elder filled with wisdom, and then fast forward to 34:30 to hear the exact wonderful response from your Mazi Kanu. Alternatively you can just watch from 30:25 to 36:03 to get the full picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y?t=30m25s
What you cannot do but another man does it, you have TO RESPECT him or her, as the case may be, you have no argument against him, you are just like that girl that accused him of jumping from woman to woman, well none of the vermins said ANYTHING or called Radio Biafra to counter his argument,
but as soon as they heard he was arrested en route to B1afraLand you see them popping out like mushrooms here and there, to try to spite him, okay I listen to Radio Biafra everyday, I challenge you to call Nazi Uche mefor and argue with him, you must use ur naira land username, if I don't hear your voice then shame unto you and the devil you worship

Look, I was reading an information online where the nefarious activities of haiele Selassie the then emperor of Ethiopia, his romance with the British to kill his fellow black people, I also took my time to read the comments, this happend two years ago, and in the comment section I saw uche me for as one of the commentators, I also checked the date I was surprised to see 2007 as the year he made that comment, about how he as his group were fighting hard to restore Biafra
so you can now see how far they have come. So no vermin can tell me that they came out of the blue.
Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by WhoRUDeceiving: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
He was a leader, not the useless and quack Orji Kalu, Iwuanwyu, Ikpeazu, Peter Obi, Okowa, Okorocha, etc that we have today.
Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
?
Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by obailala(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2016
cockoduck:
What you cannot do but another man does it, you have TO RESPECT him or her, as the case may be, you have no argument against him, you are just like that girl that accused him of jumping from woman to woman, well none of the vermins said ANYTHING or called Radio Biafra to counter his argument,
but as soon as they heard he was arrested en route to B1afraLand you see them popping out like mushrooms here and there, to try to spite him, okay I listen to Radio Biafra everyday, I challenge you to call Nazi Uche mefor and argue with him, you must use ur naira land username, if I don't hear your voice then shame unto you and the devil you worship

Look, I was reading an information online where the nefarious activities of haiele Selassie the then emperor of Ethiopia, his romance with the British to kill his fellow black people, I also took my time to read the comments, this happend two years ago, and in the comment section I saw uche me for as one of the commentators, I also checked the date I was surprised to see 2007 as the year he made that comment, about how he as his group were fighting hard to restore Biafra
so you can now see how far they have come. So no vermin can tell me that they came out of the blue.
I never said they started recently, Massob has been here since forever but even you, did you take them seriously before 2015 April?... I have already laid my claim and have signed out of the case. You mentioned that I hated NK, I told you what exactly I didnt like about him, being the way he has succeeded in turning the heads of a multitude of Igbo youths upside down, making even some educated adults to reason like infants and generally bringing ridicule and more hatred to Igbos all over.

I just gave you video evidence of one of his heresies and your only response is that I sound like his ex-girl?... For a person with the sociopathic tendencies of Kanu, you expect me to waste my time calling such people to say what exactly?... The pathetic argument and reasoning of most of his die-hard adherents on this forum alone is enough to inform any sensible person of the futility of trying to speak any sense into them; even the elder and most of the other people in the video I posted tried to speak sense into his skull but we all know the result.
Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by cockoduck: 12:16am On Aug 22, 2016
obailala:
I never said they started recently, Massob has been here since forever but even you, did you take them seriously before 2015 April?... I have already laid my claim and have signed out of the case. You mentioned that I hated NK, I told you what exactly I didnt like about him, being the way he has succeeded in turning the heads of a multitude of Igbo youths upside down, making even some educated adults to reason like infants and generally bringing ridicule and more hatred to Igbos all over.

I just gave you video evidence of one of his heresies and your only response is that I sound like his ex-girl?... For a person with the sociopathic tendencies of Kanu, you expect me to waste my time calling such people to say what exactly?... The pathetic argument and reasoning of most of his die-hard adherents on this forum alone is enough to inform any sensible person of the futility of trying to speak any sense into them; even the elder and most of the other people in the video I posted tried to speak sense into his skull but we all know the result.
abeg go and sit down, you have nothing to say, I don't joke with anything Biafra, and from the post I made before this one, I told you two years ago and you are still mouthing last year, the Nigerians ( the zoo people) you support will be the very ones that will be your murderers. Any wise man or woman will not touch anything zoo with even a mile long pole.
agwa nti, nti anughi, egburu isi, ya bu nti ga eso isi,
I want to hear you argueing with UChe Me for tomorrow.
You acknowledge that they have been here for long, and you don't know how NK came out of the blue
useless reasoning.
Re: Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East! by dataideas: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2017

CNN Confirms Trump Called Buhari (photo) / How France Seduced Ghana And Ivory Coast To Stab Nigeria In The Back / Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73