Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

A Wicked Buzness Woman Killing Her Neighbors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Wicked Buzness Woman Killing Her Neighbors (666 Views)

Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter / Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wicked Buzness Woman Killing Her Neighbors by ishaq062(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Evening to u all, we all know the effect of exposure to diesel exhaut such lungs cancer,bronchitis, asthma etc.to the main story . I was at kilanko junction Ilorin waiting for a bike suddenly i saw people started moving towards my direction I was scared not knowing they ware runnig away from diesel emmision. After some minute a man parked his car and called the attention of the woman ,explain the health effect and the generator should be reposition the exhaut pipe should face the atmosphere not to her neighbors that she is killing them. She cursed the man she insulted him that he should face his business that no Government offcials can tell her what to do or not. The woman selling beside had called the lawyer in care of building but it seems his only concerns is the yearly due or shop rentage fee. I am using this forum to call the attention of concerned Authority to address this issue. Location kwara state Ilorin, Address :kilanko juntion Ajase ipo road Ilorin , shop name : sheikAbdul quadir business center . Pls mod and concern nairalands

2 Likes

Re: A Wicked Buzness Woman Killing Her Neighbors by ishaq062(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
I dont think Ilorin has much followers on nairand ,they are into their local stations , they are far behind in terms of social media, forum/Fora and other means of voicing out their wants or needs. Pls mod hlp to move it to front page .
Re: A Wicked Buzness Woman Killing Her Neighbors by izzou(m): 12:20am On Aug 22, 2016
What should the mods move to front page abeg?

This. .......... you wrote?

Fill in the gap grin

(1) (Reply)

13 Shot To Death, Dozens Wounded In Chicago Shootings / San Paulo Nigerian Drug Lord Has Near Death Experience / Killers Of Portharcourt Rights Activist Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.