Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

iPhone 6S: Honest Review - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 6S: Honest Review (69914 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / Honest Review On Bluboo X550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Phonefanatic:

I'm sorry but I won't debate about phones with you until you use S7 edge only then can I sit you down and lecture you for free.

Well so long as you are so addicted to this S7 edge no need to argue with you..because like someone said you are a geek who is only interested in phone tweaks. So you are not an objective analyst but a strongly biased one.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
greenhulk:

Are u saying I'm not an experienced user? I laugh. Just because I gave up on tweaking doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. This is why I buy expensive phones because I don't want to start tweaking my phones just to get the best out of it. What's the point of buying expensive phones just for me to tweak it to get the best result? It doesn't make sense. If I can't get the best result out of the box the to hell.

My point exactly. If you want to tweak get an MTK China phone. That's what they are meant for. Tweaking with A premium phone like S7 is foolishness. No pun intended.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Phonefanatic: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
greenhulk:

Galaxy s6 and the screen is the culprit of the battery hog, followed by cell standby. My screen is always on around 40% which is not too much.

Screen usage could be 40% or more or lesser it only tells you how long of have been active on the phone that means screen on time.

Click on the screen menu under the battery stat and you will see how long you've had your screen on as for the cell standby the drainage depends on how far you are from a signal mast that's the reception it is always advisable to put your phone in 3g only or 2g only else you will end up having more battery drain from cell standby.
Mine is on 2g only since I'm mostly on wifi and it uses lesser battery all night long.

Lastly what could be draining your battery is wakelocks which is not visible understand battery usage. Your screen could be off but the phone is awake and draining battery..... If you are rooted you could get it sorted out and enjoy a better battery life.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
greenhulk:

Are u saying I'm not an experienced user? I laugh. Just because I gave up on tweaking doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. This is why I buy expensive phones because I don't want to start tweaking my phones just to get the best out of it. What's the point of buying expensive phones just for me to tweak it to get the best result? It doesn't make sense. If I can't get the best result out of the box the to hell.
exactly, i even jailbroke both my phones last week, but after about three days i noticed, I wasn't even using this jailbreak for anything, I didn't need it, i simply restored my phones and upgraded them to ios 9.3.4 because it will keep me off the temptation of needing jailbreak for anything.. Tweaks, weakens phones and tweaks certainly are for those who can't afford a good smartphone, because an average smartphone offers all one will need in a phone.. And if you want more as a user get a friggin laptop lol..

In other news accessing torrent sites in india just became a crime attracting 3 year jail term.. lipsrsealed
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Phonefanatic: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bossmd:

My point exactly. If you want to tweak get an MTK China phone. That's what they are meant for. Tweaking with A premium phone like S7 is foolishness. No pun intended.

It would have been better asking what tweaks are made cheesy and what benefits could it add to a premium phone like S7 edge.

Like I said earlier if you use your phones for normal activities like music, games, calls, sms and photos then no point getting Samsung just stick with iPhone and you are fine but you wouldn't won't to get stuck with one laptop, you can't receive files through Bluetooth, apps are always through the app store and if you mistakenly sync with another laptop your apps are gone.
Even as sophisticated as you think the iPhone 6s plus is I believe you can still see the reason to jailbreak.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Screen usage could be 40% or more or lesser it only tells you how long of have been active on the phone that means screen on time.

Click on the screen menu under the battery stat and you will see how long you've had your screen on as for the cell standby the drainage depends on how far you are from a signal mast that's the reception it is always advisable to put your phone in 3g only or 2g only else you will end up having more battery drain from cell standby.
Mine is on 2g only since I'm mostly on wifi and it uses lesser battery all night long.

Lastly what could be draining your battery is wakelocks which is not visible understand battery usage. Your screen could be off but the phone is awake and draining battery..... If you are rooted you could get it sorted out and enjoy a better battery life.

Why do I need to buy a 200k phone only to end up rooting it in other to get the best out of it... What sense does that make? I could be better off buying a 50k phone if I want to root and tweak. As for the cell standby... I can't imagine having my phone on 2g... I'm always on 3g when I'm not using WiFi, and when on WiFi the 3g is supposed to be inactive (that is how it works on the iPhone) until WiFi is no longer available... That is smart. Lord have mercy when using ntel and turn on LTE.. Then the battery starts draining like a stopwatch especially when the network is not stable.

I believe the reason we buy expensive phones is to have rest of mind... Something that works out of the box.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
The verdict:
With the iPhone you can never go wrong

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Phonefanatic: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
greenhulk:

Why do I need to buy a 200k phone only to end up rooting it in other to get the best out of it... What sense does that make? I could be better off buying a 50k phone if I want to root and tweak. As for the cell standby... I can't imagine having my phone on 2g... I'm always on 3g when I'm not using WiFi, and when on WiFi the 3g is supposed to be inactive (that is how it works on the iPhone) until WiFi is no longer available... That is smart. Lord have mercy when using ntel and turn on LTE.. Then the battery starts draining like a stopwatch especially when the network is not stable.

I believe the reason we buy expensive phones is to have rest of mind... Something that works out of the box.

Bro don't misinterpret the word "high-end" for perfection.
I can buy an iPhone 6s plus for over 200k it's only a high-end phone not a perfect phone if I can't use Bluetooth to receive files from other OS, it is only high-end not perfect if I can't make use of memory cards and download apps without going through app store.

Like I've said rooting a high-end phone doesn't mean it doesn't give you the expected satisfaction it only means the phone can even do further but these phone companies will intentional limit it. Same goes with your iPhone.

In summary there is no perfect phone out of the box. Since Samsung released new features on Note 7 which was missing in s7 edge I simply ported those features to the S7 and can only be possible through root.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Bro don't misinterpret the word "high-end" for perfection.
I can buy an iPhone 6s plus for over 200k it's only a high-end phone not a perfect phone if I can't use Bluetooth to receive files from other OS, it is only high-end not perfect if I can't make use of memory cards and download apps without going through app store.

Like I've said rooting a high-end phone doesn't mean it doesn't give you the expected satisfaction it only means the phone can even do further but these phone companies will intentional limit it. Same goes with your iPhone.

In summary there is no perfect phone out of the box. Since Samsung released new features on Note 7 which was missing in s7 edge I simply ported those features to the S7 and can only be possible through root.

Did you port the S-Pen too?

Every app you might ever need is in the app store. I used to think the same way until i used the iPad. There are no limits with the iOS. Most people think you can't download movies or music with iOS but I download HD Movies on a daily basis with my iPad without Jailbreak. iOS App developers are very smart and som apps are deliberately hidden with fake names in app store. These apps are very powerful but are so named to keep Apple eyes away from them. Knowledge is power, Ignorance is bliss. Once you have the necessary merchandise you will realise you do not need rooting or jailbreak.

iOS 10 is in the works and would soon be available for download, that is yet another powerful update. Like I always say "iOS is sweet"

Modification of your phone aka Rooting will only bring it to an early grave.

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
A new iPhone will be launched mid September, bro I'd advice you to wait till then and get that one instead. BTW the iPhone 6S was never a worthy upgrade to the iPhone 6 anyway, I mean who cares about force touch anyway??
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
mykel20:
A new iPhone will be launched mid September, bro I'd advice you to wait till then and get that one instead. BTW the iPhone 6S was never a worthy upgrade to the iPhone 6 anyway, I mean who cares about force touch anyway??

My brother that is Apple for you. What makes you think the iPhone 7 will pack so much upgrade with it? All Apple do is to make small iterationns to a previous device and rename it. Unlike Samsung that take a major dive and do major overhaul. This is not so cool though but unfortunately the Apple fans like it so.

3D touch has come to stay and will still be part of the next iPhone.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bossmd:

Spoke my mind. I hope people realise that tweaking voids their warranty. You'll never know you need a warranty until you need it. Unless if 250k is chump change to the poster

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bossmd:

My brother that is Apple for you. What makes you think the iPhone 7 will pack so much upgrade with it? All Apple do is to make small iterationns to a previous device and rename it. Unlike Samsung that take a major dive and do major overhaul. This is not so cool though but unfortunately the Apple fans like it so.

Actually Apple usually make major upgrades every 2 years, it is a known fact that the 's' series are just minor upgrades to previous model. Samsung has also gone the same route. Galaxy s6 is an overhaul of the s5.. but s7 is a minor upgrade from the s6 (Samsung decided not to add sd card to the s6 so they could add it to s7). Same thing with the note 7 which is a minor upgrade to Note 5.

Is it a bad thing? NOPE. Technology is moving so fast that is is no longer possible for phone makers to bring out a completely different design and features on a yearly basis.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bossmd:

Lol so true. But I think all the major OEM's do it. Look at what Sammy did with their S range. They took out SD card in the S6 and brought it back in the S7, like wtf?? These companies just mess with our brains making us think we need certain pointless functions on our phones that we might end up using maybe only once. I mean very few people use(d) smart scroll on their phones. I love both Samsung and Apple btw their competition allows for great innovations
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
The s series are actually much more better, i have always been an s series person, if you ise the 5s or 6s iphone, you should wait for iphone 7s and not rush to get the 7, execpt you are on a much more older phone or want to switch to iphone..the s series are usually where the speed and gimmick tecnologies are added..

The samsung s7 and s6 are basically the same thing.. I honestly really don't know the differences..

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by CaptEColeJnr: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bossmd:

Lol.....Bros you have laid the matter to rest. Thank you for the intelligent post. You always know Apple users when u see them, Intelligent, Posh, Calm and Experienced. Also you will know Android users when you see them, Razz, Lousy, always looking for tweaks everywhere grin grin
sharap joor grin grin android for life grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
somehowpenis:
The s series are actually much more better, i have always been an s series person, if you ise the 5s or 6s iphone, you should wait for iphone 7s and not rush to get the 7, execpt you are on a much more older phone or want to switch to iphone..the s series are usually where the speed and gimmick tecnologies are added..

The samsung s7 and s6 are basically the same thing.. I honestly really don't know the differences..

There will be no 7S. 2017 iPhone will be named iPhone 8 to mark their 10th anniversary. But it's worth the wait because it will be a big upgrade if not a complete overhaul of the present iPhone.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by xtervaganza(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
somehowpenis:
yes you can, because Apple has a very neat and great way of handling battery in standby mode, i was watching a YouTube comparrison between the samsung s7, iphone 6s , 6 and 5s , their battery were all on 100%, when he finished the comparrison, the iphone 6s was still on 100, the 6 was also still on 100, the 5s was on 98, the samsung s7 was on 94%..

Thats just how it is, although battery mah do matter but i use the 6s , and bro honestly i am a very heavy user and when i use my phone very very heavily, it gets me from 7am to around 3pm in the afternoon, it will be on 25% and i will require a boost to the battery again which takes me till midnight.. Thats when i am using it heavily..

But on light use, thats when i go to work and just slightly bring out my phone every once in a while to browse at intervals, around 6pm in the evening when i close my office, i still have up to 86% battery life left, because the standby implementation of ios is simply superb..
if the iPhone battery powers a QHD screen like the s7 the battery will drop too

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
I will be switching to iPhone. I don't think I can wait till next year ooo cheesy

My finger is already itching to use the sexiest phone on the planet grin

In fact Sept. 7 should come quick and let me see what iPhone 7 will bring.

I'm reading rumors that the iPhone 7 will come without headphone jack, do you guys think such phone will sell in Nigeria?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
xtervaganza:

We've heard that before. That's the same thing they said before apple moved to 1080p with the 6s plus. The problem is not only the screen resolution. We are talking stabdby time when ur screen is off and something keeps draining ur battery.... Something that never happens with the iPhone.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
sharap joor grin grin android for life grin

Android fan boy grin grin grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by CaptEColeJnr: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bossmd:

Did you port the S-Pen too?

Every app you might ever need is in the app store. I used to think the same way until i used the iPad. There are no limits with the iOS. Most people think you can't download movies or music with iOS but I download HD Movies on a daily basis with my iPad without Jailbreak. iOS App developers are very smart and som apps are deliberately hidden with fake names in app store. These apps are very powerful but are so named to keep Apple eyes away from them. Knowledge is power, Ignorance is bliss. Once you have the necessary merchandise you will realise you do not need rooting or jailbreak.

iOS 10 is in the works and would soon be available for download, that is yet another powerful update. Like I always say "iOS is sweet"

Modification of your phone aka Rooting will only bring it to an early grave.
I was comfortable just reading comments until I saw this post.
The way you over-hyped the iPhone is simply ludicrous.
The Apple Store has less apps than the Google Play Store. So don't tell me you can get everything you want.
The only edge Apple has is the security of the apps.

I still believe the s7 is better, with an S7 I can get all I want even without rooting or tweaking. Whether it's from the Play Store,or from third-party sites. Now compare with the iPhone 6s where I can't find most of my favourite afro-beat African music on iTunes or download an all-important app free!

And you spoke of. Apple developers using fake names to 'hide' apps,that to me is laughable and unbelievable,Apple Store is the most secured and regulated online store. There's nosuch.

As a Nigerian,if I can't collect my favourite movie through Bluetooth from my friend Bola or transfer an NBA 2K game through SD Card to my friend Chinedu then of what enjoyment is the phone? It's like I'm imprisoned by the choice of the developers to limit users to their own will. Ridiculous!

So long the S7 battery will edge out the 6s battery in a consecutive usage,then that's what counts. Standby is only for people who live in forest (LOL).

I rest my case!

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Phonefanatic: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bossmd:
I will be switching to iPhone. I don't think I can wait till next year ooo cheesy

I'm reading rumors that the iPhone 7 will come without headphone jack, do you guys think such phone will sell in Nigeria?

I'm honestly waiting too to see the change the next iphone brings along and if it's worth switching to iOS as for the Note 7 it's a fail for whoever wants to upgrade from S7.

This phone companies know exactly what to do but they won't they just want to keep fooling the customers I mean we can actually have a phone with 10000mah if they wish but no time never reach to release am cheesy.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
xtervaganza:

Says who? You obviously don't know the power of Apple Optimization. It is their little secret that puts them apart from other manufacturers. See I charged my iPad Air 2 to full 100% two hours ago, and I've been active online since then, check my screenshot you can see the battery is still 100% grin

My brother don't joke with Apple ooh! cheesy

They will put that Super AMOLED you are talking and still nothing go shake their battery grin

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bossmd:

One thing with iphones is they will always sell no matter what they put out. And the funny thing is other oems will follow suit. When iPhone started with non removable battery people cried foul, but today u can hardly see a flagship android phone with removable battery. When iPhone switched to micro sim same thing happens, and now u can hardly see a smartphone with standard sim. Again iPhone switched to nano sim and now every flagship phones come with nano sim.

Now for the headphones, well I don't actually support the disappearance of the headphone jack but if it means better audio then so be it. The thing is a normal cheap headphone doesn't have a built in DAC (digital to analogue converter) so it is relying in the built in DAC from the phone for better sound. But there are some expensive headphones out there with in built DAC but when u use them with a phone u won't be able to experience the full potential because the phone's DAC is not powerful enough. Taking away the headphone jack means those headphones will come with lightning port which is a multimedia port just like usb c port. That way those heavy headphones can make use of their own in built DAC which is better than the phone's DAC to produce optimum audio performance. U might not notice the difference with cheap headphones but when u use a high end headphone with ur phone u will notice it wouldn't work to its full potential because the phone's DAC is just not powerful enoigh.

I really don't k ow how to explain this but watch this video by marques brownlee to understand better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b1VPqCrk2c

And I can guarantee u that within 2 years every top android phone makers will adopt this. By the way apple is not the first to implement this.... Motorola moto z and moto z force don't have headphone jack.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bossmd:

There will be no 7S. 2017 iPhone will be named iPhone 8 to mark their 10th anniversary. But it's worth the wait because it will be a big upgrade if not a complete overhaul of the present iPhone.
oh.. I didn't know this is sweet... So does it mean they will wait an interval of 2 years before this release ?? I think they might be a 7s before the 8.. Maybe..
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
The Apple Store has less apps than the Google Play Store. So don't tell me you can get everything you want.

I still believe the s7 is better, with an S7 I can get all I want even without rooting or tweaking. Whether it's from the Play Store,or from third-party sites. Now compare with the iPhone 6s where I can't find most of my favourite afro-beat African music on iTunes or download an all-important app free!

And you spoke of. Apple developers using fake names to 'hide' apps,that to me is laughable and unbelievable,Apple Store is the most secured and regulated online store. There's nosuch.

As a Nigerian,if I can't collect my favourite movie through Bluetooth from my friend Bola or transfer an NBA 2K game through SD Card to my friend Chinedu then of what enjoyment is the phone? It's like I'm imprisoned by the choice of the developers to limit users to their own will. Ridiculous!

So long the S7 battery will edge out the 6s battery in a consecutive usage,then that's what counts. Standby is only for people who live in forest (LOL).

I rest my case!

Dey there dey talk wetin you no know cheesy

Check my App drawer in the screenshot below, there is a "Calculator" app there, Oya come use am calculate na cheesy grin.

My brother you are only limited to what you know, you cannot argue that.

Have you forgotten that same Oyibo wey do pencil na im do eraser? You amuse me with your myopic posts.

Nobody holds on to a phone all day bro.....it is not humanly possible.

And forget all those Samsung hypes of Super AMOLED and 534ppi. From Expert Scientific research the naked human eye cannot see above 400ppi. So Samsung will only advertis 534 ppi to deceive naive buyers.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bossmd:

trust me it will sell, because using ear phones and head phones without the wire to connect to the jack will trend smoothly and trust me other OEMS would rush to borrow the idea..
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bossmd:

Dey there dey talk wetin you no know cheesy

Check my App drawer in the screenshot below, there is a "Calculator" app there, Oya come use am calculate na cheesy grin.

My brother you are only limited to what you know, you cannot argue that.

Have you forgotten that same Oyibo wey do pencil na im do eraser? You amuse me with your myopic posts.

Nobody holds on to a phone all day bro.....it is not humanly possible.

And forget all those Samsung hypes of Super AMOLED and 534ppi. From Expert Scientific research the naked human eye cannot see above 400ppi. So Samsung will only advertis 534 ppi to deceive naive buyers.

As if iPad pro doesn't have qhd resolution yet it has better battery than any android tablet out there. I love Samsung's super amoled display no doubt, each phones have their strong and weak points, it is just absurd when people that have used only android come here to say negative things about iphones. I use both, love both but I respect the iPhone.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
greenhulk:

One thing with iphones is they will always sell no matter what they put out. And the funny thing is other oems will follow suit. When iPhone started with non removable battery people cried foul, but today u can hardly see a flagship android phone with removable battery. When iPhone switched to micro sim same thing happens, and now u can hardly see a smartphone with standard sim. Again iPhone switched to nano sim and now every flagship phones come with nano sim.

Now for the headphones, well I don't actually support the disappearance of the headphone jack but if it means better audio then so be it. The thing is a normal cheap headphone doesn't have a built in DAC (digital to analogue converter) so it is relying in the built in DAC from the phone for better sound. But there are some expensive headphones out there with in built DAC but when u use them with a phone u won't be able to experience the full potential because the phone's DAC is not powerful enough. Taking away the headphone jack means those headphones will come with lightning port which is a multimedia port just like usb c port. That way those heavy headphones can make use of their own in built DAC which is better than the phone's DAC to produce optimum audio performance. U might not notice the difference with cheap headphones but when u use a high end headphone with ur phone u will notice it wouldn't work to its full potential because the phone's DAC is just not powerful enoigh.

I really don't k ow how to explain this but watch this video by marques brownlee to understand better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b1VPqCrk2c

And I can guarantee u that within 2 years every top android phone makers will adopt this. By the way apple is not the first to implement this.... Motorola moto z and moto z force don't have headphone jack.

Well the issue with lightning headphones is the fact that the iPhone port will be exposed to extreme overuse.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:

I rest my case!
to counter you, the Apple store actually has much more apps than the Google play store, it has always been a fact you can google that bro..

Secondly he is right apple devs do hide apps with different names and signature then when you install them the real app apears, an exam is in the pic i will post below, the app i am actually trying to install is app cake, but look at its name hidden in Chinese, in the appstore it is called tongbu but upon installing i get my app cake with a chinese Huan enterprise certificate, devs do that, pangu also do that..

3.)getting your normal afro musics? Every trending afro song you can ever think of is on the iTunes, purchase it and play your songs, but if you want to tweak and get it for free, then get linktunes, it enables one get paid musics for free from itunes.

4.) sending files through Bluetooth is already something iPhones don't do, you can share anyfile with other fellows iphones using Bluetooth (airdrop) if you don't like it, don't get the iphone..

5.)any smartphone user that uses his phone from morning till night without dropping it just for a minute is rather jobbless, phones are supposed to be used this way for heavy users, 3hrs on time, 30 mins standby, and so on,.. In this case the iphone wins.. Thanks..

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
somehowpenis:
to counter you, the Apple store actually has much more apps than the Google play store, it has always been a fact you can google that bro..

Secondly he is right apple devs do hide apps with different names and signature then when you install them the real app apears, an exam is in the pic i will post below, the app i am actually trying to install is app cake, but look at its name hidden in Chinese, in the appstore it is called tongbu but upon installing i get my app cake with a chinese Huan enterprise certificate, devs do that, pangu also do that..

3.)getting your normal afro musics? Every trending afro song you can ever think of is on the iTunes, purchase it and play your songs, but if you want to tweak and get it for free, then get linktunes, it enables one get paid musics for free from itunes.

4.) sending files through Bluetooth is already something iPhones don't do, you can share anyfile with other fellows iphones using Bluetooth (airdrop) if you don't like it, don't get the iphone..

5.)any smartphone user that uses his phone from morning till night without dropping it just for a minute is rather jobbless, phones are supposed to be used this way for heavy users, 3hrs on time, 30 mins standby, and so on,.. In this case the iphone wins.. Thanks..

I download 1080P Full HD videos from YouTube everyday with my iPad without any modifications. You win when you know. The dude is from Learnerland grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

How To Convert Java Phone To Android / Samsung Replaces Microsd Card With UFS 2.0 / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.