Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

iPhone 6S: Honest Review - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 6S: Honest Review (70013 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / Honest Review On Bluboo X550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by solepager(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Phonefanatic:

100% right grin. In summary only apps you downloaded from app store.
hhmmm. Makes sense o. But i know at one time it was not possible to share(correct me if i'm wrong) But indulge me pls. Some other questions came to my mind.

(1)Can i download musics directly from the web without going to the app store? Cos i heard you only use safari to browse that is when i started thinking of jailbreak.

My kinda of music none of my friends listen to it. And d last time i checked a song on app store no be here. Abi wetin my data dey for if i cant download directly?

(2) Would apps from android work flawlessly in iphone? (i know there are apps in app store but sometimes its personal preference)

{3}is it true music\videos collected through xender can only be played or access from through xender
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
ollah2:

I won't answer you. I will ask greenhulk to answer this. Mr Abatically aka greenhulk which OS crashes more between Android and IOS from iOS7 till date and kitkat till date?

I guess you believe greenhulk more than Google

Both os have matured to the point that crashing is less existent (if u have the right hardware for Android). I am saying this based on apps developed by known developers and not some rookie developers. I accept that ios 9 had it bugs when first released but it is on 9.3.4 now and everything has been fixed. I can't remember the last time I had crash on my iPhone and galaxy s6. Though I have had crash with some apps on s6 but that was the fault of the developer that didn't include s6 sdk in the app.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Phonefanatic: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
solepager:
hhmmm. Makes sense o. But i know at one time it was not possible to share(correct me if i'm wrong) But indulge me pls. Some other questions came to my mind.

(1)Can i download musics directly from the web without going to the app store? Cos i heard you only use safari to browse that is when i started thinking of jailbreak.

My kinda of music none of my friends listen to it. And d last time i checked a song on app store no be here. Abi wetin my data dey for if i cant download directly?

(2) Would apps from android work flawlessly in iphone? (i know there are apps in app store but sometimes its personal preference)

{3}is it true music\videos collected through xender can only be played or access from through xender

Answer to your questions
1. You must have to go through the app store to download and save a song you can't just do that from Web browser... the other way is syncing with a laptop.

2. Apps for Android won't work on iPhone however you will find the same app on app store which is specifically built for iOS.

3. Yes can only be played through Xender.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Phonefanatic: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
greenhulk:

Both os have matured to the point that crashing is less existent (if u have the right hardware for Android). I am saying this based on apps developed by known developers and not some rookie developers. I accept that ios 9 had it bugs when first released but it is on 9.3.4 now and everything has been fixed. I can't remember the last time I had crash on my iPhone and galaxy s6. Though I have had crash with some apps on s6 but that was the fault of the developer that didn't include s6 sdk in the app.

You know too well but didn't want to address Bossmd who is still using S4.... Truth is he needs to upgrade to know things are different now I'm amazed he is equating the perform of S4 to recent phones released by Sammy.

How much did you get your VR oculus?

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
greenhulk:

Smart ass shocked but not too smart grin tongue. The question I asked was

Which OS had/has the highest crash rate

IOS 7 vs KIITKAT
IOS 8 vs Lollipop
IOS 9 vs Marshmallow

Answer on a post card
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Decale: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
ollah2:

Dey lie small small nah. Tab is is pushing QHD while air is pushing 1080p. Tab 2 also has a smaller battery capacity compared to Air.

Go revise your specs. Both have same resolution

Whatever Apple does or says is the best. They think for you. They know what you want. They know where you should sleep and where to fvck ur girl. Damn it. If I'm buying a high end phone which cost close to a thousand usd I should be having the best technology can offer. Why did Apple increase the 6s RAM? Why would Apple include OIS in plus and not in the basic versions? Since resolution doesn't matter, what the purpose of VR?

Having a 2gb RAM phone that obliterates all Samsung flagships and even the Oneplus 3 isn't the best technology?
Having the best chip, A9x isn't the best technology?
Having a low battery capacity that's on par or better than the flagships isn't the best tech?
Oh, having an 8mp that's on par or even better in some isn't tech enough for you?
Having 64gb and 128gb options are not good enough?

You should be worried they use less to make more. Talk about effectiveness grin

Apple will of course increase the RAM to work better with their OS, not for fanboys to argue which number is higher.
IPad pro has a 4gb RAM, suitable for its use. Same logic goes to their phones.
Didn't Samsung have a complete overhaul of their designs after a while?

I know cardboard vr works on iPhone 5s which doesn't have a "1080p screen", the soc is age long but still does better than some androids.
If VR isn't available on iPhone 6/6s, why look for a tech that isn't? To brag about what? I'm pretty sure if it were introduced, the iPhones would be on par if not better than the Samsungs.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Phonefanatic:

You know too well but didn't want to address Bossmd who is still using S4.... Truth is he needs to upgrade to know things are different now I'm amazed he is equating the perform of S4 to recent phones released by Sammy.

You dey mind am. He is enjoying the beautiful worldn of the two. He is enjoying the VRs and beautiful screens. He enjoys hw he seamlessly uses his S6 to control his home appliances but he doesn't want the sheeps to enjoy them too. How callous? angry
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Got the gear vr for 35k at slot.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
ollah2:

Smart ass shocked but not too smart grin tongue. The question I asked was

Which OS had/has the highest crash rate

IOS 7 vs KIITKAT
IOS 8 vs Lollipop
IOS 9 vs Marshmallow

Answer on a post card

I cannot answer that question. Kikat was a perfection of ics and nougat a perfection of lollipop. Lollipop had serious memory issues and ios 8 was more stable... Even 5.1.1 didn't fix all the problems until marshmallow. As for ios 9 vs marshmallow, as it is right now I haven't experienced any problem with ios 9.3.4. Both os have had their ups and downs in terms of performance and Google and apple do well to release updates. Problems with Android though is u have to wait several months for updates unless u use a nexus device. On iphones, if Apple release an update today I can get it tomorrow.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by dasphinx1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
ollah2:

You dey mind am. He is enjoying the beautiful worldn of the two. He is enjoying the VRs and beautiful screens. He enjoys hw he seamlessly uses his S6 to control his home appliances but he doesn't want the sheeps to enjoy them too. How callous? angry

Yes I enjoy the best of both worlds. Samsung on Android for its multifunction and beautiful display and camera . I just hate the battery (I know s7 has better battery than s6). IPhone for being good at what it does, for being a PHONE which is what a phone is primarily. For its optimization and organisation. I'm I'm going on a long trip where I don't need to charge my phone and I don't need to turn off my data to conserve battery, I'd go with the iPhone. And for the records.. on paper the s7 has a ore beautiful isplay but in reality u are not going to notice the dofference with the iphone 6s unless u are looking for it. And iphone has better contrast... u can easily read from the 6s in direct sunlight than any android phone out there.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
ollah1:

This is where you guys make mistakes. No doubt iOS conserve battery more than Android but it doesn't automatically translate to good battery life. The S7 is pushing 4 times the display of 6s and 2 times the display of 6s plus but you always neglect this.
yet in all this, 6s runs faster, 4 times the display of the 6s, yet when you look at both phones, the s7 is only a tad bit better because of its super amoled screen.. Dude the 6s is a better smartphone for me and most of Americans, so why really should i not pick the 6s..
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
ollah1:

That Samsung hypes of super AMOLED will be hitting iphones next year and we will hear words like. IT'S REVOLUTIONARY. But as always isheeps don't know Samsung supply Apple with loads of parts.

Btw. Virtual Reality says hi to you and until your iPhone can do this, keep watching droid users enjoy every penny spent on their phones
if iPhones were as _stupid as you put it, why did the iphone 6 sell wey past any android phone of 2015, the iphone 7 will still even sell way more than the s7 and note 7 combined.. You call them isheeps, while they conpare the both of both worlds and still go for the ios, the iphone SE didn't sell much , because it wasn't really a big upgrade so this is not about being an isheep, this is about being good, hence why half of the world go for these phones... Samsung took a cue from Apple and implemented a premium design and evey in the s6 and s7 and it sold ridiculously, but the iphone still sells more because it is way way better... Dude as far as half of the world is concerned, the iphone is the best phone of everything..
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
ollah2:

Stop making a mockery of this thread jare...Any Samsung with iR blaster can be used to control home appliances. My S4 does that so well with the "Peel Remote" app. And Mumu Sammy thought it so well to remove iR blaster from the new S7 and Note 7. They are taking their customers for a ride. Rubbish.....I will splash 250k on a phone and no infra red.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Greenhulk is on another level o.....no compare us grin grin
Na Beans to use iPhone and Samsung Flagships at the same time? cheesy
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
September 7. iPhone 7! grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
somehowpenis:
if iPhones were as _stupid as you put it, why did the iphone 6 sell wey past any android phone of 2015, the iphone 7 will still even sell way more than the s7 and note 7 combined.. You call them isheeps, while they conpare the both of both worlds and still go for the ios, the iphone SE didn't sell much , because it wasn't really a big upgrade so this is not about being an isheep, this is about being good, hence why half of the world go for these phones... Samsung took a cue from Apple and implemented a premium design and evey in the s6 and s7 and it sold ridiculously, but the iphone still sells more because it is way way better... Dude as far as half of the world is concerned, the iphone is the best phone of everything..

Bro, the reason iPhone 6 sold loads cos of big screen and China market but guess it that's the last card for Apple at least for now. Yes, iPhone 6 sold loads and that's the reason while the 6s sold lesser. But guess what, S7 series dropped Apples market share. It forced carrier to reduce the phone prices. Because it was successful and it's still is. At macrumours where iFans leak Apless ass. They commended Samsung.

Despite the fact that there gazillion versions of droids. Samsung still rake in those sales. I will commend them more than Apple cos you can only buy an iPhone if it's iOS you want.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bossmd:

Stop making a mockery of this thread jare...Any Samsung with iR blaster can be used to control home appliances. My S4 does that so well with the "Peel Remote" app. And Mumu Sammy thought it so well to remove iR blaster from the new S7 and Note 7. They are taking their customers for a ride. Rubbish.....I will splash 250k on a phone and no infra red.

You can only bring out the remote controller in the list of the things I wrote. Lol. The home is smartly connected through wifi hence the removal. You can't buy a phone worth 250k cos it's got no infrared buy you can buy a 300k with inferior screen, battery size, RAM and ROM, fugly design, large bezels, inferior camera. Lol. Deceive urself
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
greenhulk:

I cannot answer that question. Kikat was a perfection of ics and nougat a perfection of lollipop. Lollipop had serious memory issues and ios 8 was more stable... Even 5.1.1 didn't fix all the problems until marshmallow. As for ios 9 vs marshmallow, as it is right now I haven't experienced any problem with ios 9.3.4. Both os have had their ups and downs in terms of performance and Google and apple do well to release updates. Problems with Android though is u have to wait several months for updates unless u use a nexus device. On iphones, if Apple release an update today I can get it tomorrow.

Lol. I like you bro. You and I both know iOS hasn't been stable from iOS 7. iOS8 was worst than Lollipop and you know that and you have also agreed to that on a previous thread but don't have time too dig neither do I have the time to paste links that corroborates with my statement.

IOS 9 is presently on 9.3.4 while Marshmallow is still on 6.0.1. Guess you know the number updates that has happened in between in order to patch and patch yet your fellow folks claim it's more stable

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
ollah2:

You can only bring out the remote controller in the list of the things I wrote. Lol. The home is smartly connected through wifi hence the removal. You can't buy a phone worth 250k cos it's got no infrared buy you can buy a 300k with inferior screen, battery size, RAM and ROM, fugly design, large bezels, inferior camera. Lol. Deceive urself

Why are you contradicting yourself? The sexiest phone on the planet is the iPhone, that is incontrovertible. I agree the plus version has too large bezels but their flagship is the 4.7" version so concentrate on that. After the iPhone 6/6S comes the S6/S7 in terms of ergonomics and aesthetics. The iPhone does not need a giant battery because it runs on a 2 cylinder optimized engine unlike your Samsung V8 that consumes fuel and overheats because of bad RAM management. grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Decale:

Go revise your specs. Both have same resolution

i don't understand you. Do you know the specs more than online sites that stated otherwise?

Having a 2gb RAM phone that obliterates all Samsung flagships and even the Oneplus 3 isn't the best technology?

Care to explain further.

Having the best chip, A9x isn't the best technology?

You mean stealing the concepts used in designing the chips

Having a low battery capacity that's on par or better than the flagships isn't the best tech

Which flagship is it better or on par with ?

Oh, having an 8mp that's on par or even better in some isn't tech enough for you?

Lol. You are just distragracing yourself. What android flagship phones is iPhone cameras better than?

Having 64gb and 128gb options are not good enough?

At what price?

You should be worried they use less to make more. Talk about effectiveness grin

Talk about scamming thier sheeps

Apple will of course increase the RAM to work better with their OS, not for fanboys to argue which number is higher.

This has been trashed earlier

IPad pro has a 4gb RAM, suitable for its use. Same logic goes to their phones.
Didn't Samsung have a complete overhaul of their designs after a while?

Yes they did because they listed to their customers. They also brought back sd cards. But unlike Apple that always think for their customers and always regardless of their cries, they will still ignore them

I know cardboard vr works on iPhone 5s which doesn't have a "1080p screen", the soc is age long but still does better than some androids.
If VR isn't available on iPhone 6/6s, why look for a tech that isn't? To brag about what? I'm pretty sure if it were introduced, the iPhones would be on par if not better than the Samsungs.

Quit this nonsense talk. When Apple was Apple they innovated. They spent money on R $D. They were in front. They invented new things. What do you get from Apple now? Trash. They buy companies now. From beats to lynx to the recently startup company bought et al. That's nothe Apple. Perhaps yu should go and read about Apple when they started in the garage. I just hope they won't go down the third time cos Microsoft won't help them this time neither would a demised Steve Jobs do.

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Teedeechian(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
IOS and droid fans will continue to see things differently,worldwide,although I don't own both the s7 edge and 6splus together(hell,nobody does,having those 2 phones combined cost close to 600,000) comparing against a friend's 6s plus,i know that in
**Performance -- Apple has it(the fastest mobile in the world,android just keeps embarrassing us) maybe Samsung's own OS TiZeN will put an end to that.
**Screen --- Give it to Samsung,amoled is the best in the market.
**Camera -We all know Samsung has the best camera's on their flagships.
**Battery--Both depends on what you using it for.
If you use both of them straight down without dropping it, Samsung will triumph,but if you using it for web browsing,chatting,then returning it to your pocket,apple is gonna triumph,Ios optimization is crazy.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Teedeechian:
IOS and droid fans will continue to see things differently,worldwide,although I don't own both the s7 edge and 6splus together(hell,nobody does those 2 phones combined cost close to 600,000) comparing against a friend's 6s plus,i know that in
**Performance -- Apple has it(the fastest mobile in the world,android just keeps embarrassing us) maybe Samsung's own OS TiZeN will put an end to that.
**Screen --- Give it to Samsung,amoled is the best in the market.
**Battery--Both depends on what you using it for.
If you use both of them straight down without dropping it, Samsung will triumph,but if you using it for web browsing,chatting,then returning it to your pocket,apple is gonna triumph,Ios optimization is crazy.

Intelligent Report bro! Thumbs up.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bossmd:

Why are you contradicting yourself? The sexiest phone on the planet is the iPhone, that is incontrovertible. I agree the plus version has too large bezels but their flagship is the 4.7" version so concentrate on that. After the iPhone 6/6S comes the S6/S7 in terms of ergonomics and aesthetics. The iPhone does not need a giant battery because it runs on a 2 cylinder optimized engine unlike your Samsung V8 that consumes fuel and overheats because of bad RAM management. grin

I'm done with you even your god greenhulk won't name iPhone the sexiest phone even if he is high on sambisa Sk laced with Cambodia cocaine and Mexico Meth while sipping sappono ogogoro.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
We no follow Samsung drag AMOLED. That one na no go area. grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
ollah2:

I'm done with you even your god greenhulk won't name iPhone the sexiest phone even if he is high on sambisa Sk laced with Cambodia cocaine and Mexico Meth while sipping sappono ogogoro.

Lol....bring it on na. Which phone is sexier than her?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bossmd:
We no follow Samsung drag AMOLED. That one na no go area. grin

Like I use to say, borrowing ideas is allowed, it is all about who makes the best use of it. This amoled we are talking about was not invented by Samsung, it was first used by Nokia but no arguing that Samsung made it better and more popular. So if Apple start making amoled phones tomorrow nobody should come and say they copied Samsung, and believe me Apple will take Amoled to another level. Even with LCD, iphones still look brighter in direct sunglight than any other phone on the planet, only Samsung's amoled get close.. HTC and LG are not even close at all.

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
greenhulk:

Like I use to say, borrowing ideas is allowed, it is all about who makes the best use of it. This amoled we are talking about was not invented by Samsung, it was first used by Nokia but no arguing that Samsung made it better and more popular. So if Apple start making amoled phones tomorrow nobody should come and say they copied Samsung, and believe me Apple will take Amoled to another level. Even with LCD, iphones still look brighter in direct sunglight than any other phone on the planet, only Samsung's amoled get close.. HTC and LG are not even close at all.

iphonearnacheesy

Nokia. Why nah?? They were ahead with so many things. If not they had stayed with meego and tweak a few things this duopoly wouldn't have birthed
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
ollah2:

iphonearnacheesy

Yea... that's all u can say right. I'm talking from experience and I didn't even need to post online results to prove this, but if u still doubt then use google come back and tell us which phone's screen perform better under direct sunlight.. This hatered for iphone will get u no where, try losen up a bit.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by mrslim1991: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
when y'all are done arguing.. i have an s7 for s.ale ..
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
somehowpenis:
Lol you guys should understand this ollah2 is a fanboy, now i will tackle your points one by one and make you see reasons, we aren't fighting..

1.) on the issue of hardware, ram mostly..

I own a pavilion dv6 as my own personal pc, My laptop spec are:
Core i7 5th gen 3.3ghz, 8GB ram, multi gpu: intel hd graphics card 5500 and nvidia geforce 940m...

While i also own another laptop a dell e latitude, it has 12gb ram, core i7 proccesor and an nvidia tegra gpu.. Trust me the pavilion is way faster than the Dell, despite the dell having more ram , the pavilion plays the gta 5 game with an fps of 30 to 60... While the dell does this with an fps of 13 to 26 , lags the game sometime... Despite it having a much more higher ram, why? Because this ram hardware crap doesn't matter.. It is just a big for nothing pc that i use mainly for work to me.. The pavilion despite having a lower ram is _stupidly fast, and blazes like cray, i prefer it really much more to my ps4 for gaming because its allow me update my pes on a weekly basis easily.. So my point here is, the iphone has 2gb of ram, while the s7 has 4gb or so, yet the 6s embarrases the s7 speed wise and _stupidly responsive.. Why really won't i go for the 6s? Why really then do i meed this 4gb ram nonsense? If the iphone uses 4gb and it makes it way faster, i will leave the 2gb ram iphone and opt for the 4gb ram own .. If you loved ram so much, why not go buy a ram chip itself and eat it.. Your phone has the highest ram, but my phone embarrasses your phone with its ram, when it comes to the need for ram, then really you should be ashamed rather boastful grin..

2.) screen, dude your phone has a very good amoled screen right? If my iphone and your s7 is actually put side by side, does the display smoke mine or just looks slight crispier? If this is really where your phone wins mine, then congratulations.. grin

3.) lags and bugs, dude why actually are you fooling yourself with this childish thoughts? For now im the whole wide word, the iphone actually has the best fastest and little or no bug any smartphone has to offer in the whole .. It is faster than the best android currently in existence, in this earth, earth2, earth3, krypton, multiverse, any where right now in existence, the iphone 6s of last yesr is faster and has less bug to the best iphone of 2016/2017 in existence.. A simple Google search of which is the fastest phone in 2016 presently will pop you up with your answer, and how the 6s embarrasses the s7..

4.) pricing, and sells,

iphone users aren't buying iphone phones really for the phone, they are buying it for ios.. The iphone had one of the best sells in the world.. Half of the world use this phone, people in maximum quantity, camp out a day or two or three to get the latest iphone before it is released, if you are just too good, your fans and customers will be loyal to you.. The iphone 7 isn't taking a different part, people already have cash set out to get this baby whenever it is out and sells will overwhelm the world..

5.) final verdict,

You are arguing as a fan base who have neither of both phones at hand but just a fanboy, greenhulk is a user of s6 and iphone 5s, i use the 6s and a htcone m8, bossmd uses the current best ipad and has used an android.. So we are not android haters, but users who after using both worlds, give our opinions, not out of what we read online nor what we imagine, but actually what we have actually experienced.. Please argue with facts and not after reading specs on paper , you base your analysis on imaginations..

Thank you, am I proud of my phone, YES, am i happy with it? YES.. am I bragging?? HELL YEAH, because ios comes with it for free.. grin

Thank u very much for this this write up. Fanboys will never understand until they have first hand experience with both Os. It is not about having gazillion number of rams that makes gadget great. I have an android/windows tablet hybrid with intel atom x7 chip (the same chip used on surface pro 3) and 8gb of ram. Yes it is fast and takes all apps like a boss on android, it is on per with my iphone 5s in speed but no match for iphone 6s. On paper this thing is supposed to smoke the iphone 6s but that is not the case.... I mean its got 8 freaking gb of ram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Samsung Replaces Microsd Card With UFS 2.0 / Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.