Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Please This Boy Needs Your Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please This Boy Needs Your Help. (251 Views)

Why Do People Say "SORRY" Instead Of "EXCUSE ME'' When They Needs Your Attention / OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes / Lol. See The Fake Hospital Bed Images This Boy Sent To His Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please This Boy Needs Your Help. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
I am going to second year in geology unn,please I need the help of kind nairalanders to pay my 2nd school fees. My father died when I was 3 yrs old and since then my mothering has been toiling to pay for me and my siblings school fees. Just a week to the start of my 2nd semester exams my mother died of acute headache and pnuemonia.Before she died,she do buy onions in bulk from kano and other northern parts of Nigeria and sell in umuahia.She has been earning enough money that will keep her children happy. I am the 1st son of 3 boy and an elder sister(though one boy is deceased at 7 months old).I am 18 years old and an elder sister of twenty. You may be wondering how I got to know of nairaland: I have been a guest here even long before I got admission last year.Please I need your help all my relatives are mere hustlers and non agreed that they have money to spend on school fees of an undergraduate since they did'nt go to the varsity.No amount is small for a poor boy like me,if you need any more evidence that I am in school I shall provide it via email.This is my acct number OKORONKWO IKECHUKWU GOLDEN 2085371495

(1) (Reply)

Pass By Fire Tutorials @ Ikotun 3k Monthly Call 08167519248,08147022418 / Aware Of Laspotech 2016/2017 Part Time Aspitants. / Looking For Business Partners In 36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.