Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Happy 34th Wedding Anniversary To Papa And Mama Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 34th Wedding Anniversary To Papa And Mama Oyedepo (728 Views)

RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 34th Wedding Anniversary To Papa And Mama Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Founder and President of Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo and his wife Pastor (Mrs) Faith Abiola Oyedepo shared their engagement and wedding pictures as they celebrate their 34th wedding anniversary today.

Happy Wedding Anniversary to my gorgeous Wife- 34 years and it only gets sweeter by the day!----- Bishop Oyedepo

Happy 34th Wedding Anniversary to my husband, David Oyedepo Ministries International .
I'm ever grateful to God for the day He joined us together as One.

Their union is blessed with two men - Pastor David Oyedepo and Pastor Issac Oyedepo - and two women - Mrs Love Ogah and Joys Oyedepo

Re: Happy 34th Wedding Anniversary To Papa And Mama Oyedepo by MacSmart(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Already? congratulations papa
Re: Happy 34th Wedding Anniversary To Papa And Mama Oyedepo by EYIMICHAEL(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
God blesses you. A revered man of God.
Re: Happy 34th Wedding Anniversary To Papa And Mama Oyedepo by ojnnaco(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Congrats
Best wishes

(1) (Reply)

Christian Material Reveiew: Christian Movies / Photos: Moment Kenneth Copeland Laid Hands On This “ilorin Boy” / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.