Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

China Business Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Business Online (3015 Views)

Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence / A Free Source To Find China Business Partners, Investors, Suppliers, Agent / China Business Gifts Online Shop Free Shipping-online Marketers Affiliate Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Business Online by ZUBY77(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Good Day everyone.

I am Samson, known online as Zuby77, an Author, a Traveler and a Business man.
I am currently in China, So Lets see how I can help you from China.
Don't ask me for Visa, I don't work in any embassy.
Those who know me already know how I operate, one of those ways I operate is to be strict with rules; not Nairaland rules but Rules of agreement.

I made a post on someone's thread some days ago about buying things from China.
I have helped few people to do that and like I told them, if you send 20,000 naira to buy goods for you, make sure that after selling it, the next money you send will be more than 20, 000 naira. If you send another 20, 000 naira or less, I will send it back to you in two minutes. So if I agree to help you buy and ship goods from here, make sure that my business rules is obeyed.

I have created a Whatsapp group already and like the groups I created for my fans (The fans of my books, Global Runs Series), I keep only a number of people in the group. If another person must come in, then someone would have to leave; strict, isn't it?

Due to the post I made about China business, I received over 100 requests from youths who wanted to progress with business. Unfortunately, after series of considerations, I accepted only 22 people for the time being but because I want to make the numbers up to 100, I decided to create this post. It means that more people will be accepted and added into the group.

What do we do in this Special group?
I monitor flash sales from indigenous Chinese websites, post the items and their prices and if you like any of them, you order for them.
Since I handle the business by myself, I may agree to buy it for you or may not.
The guarantee you have is that I can return your money deposit in two minutes if at any point, before purchase, you decide not to go on with the business.

Don't ask me to buy one pair of shoe for you, such things are usually difficult to ship.
Anything that has battery eg, power banks, watches, phone batteries etc go through Hong Kong. It means that it takes more time to get to Lagos compared to goods such as clothes, shoes, bags etc.
I am currently negotiating with a super agent here who promised to reduce the shipping prices but before the deal is done, the shipping prices remains 4.5$ and 320 Naira/KG to get to you in Lagos. Express shipping costs 9$ and 470 and takes two days maximum.

4. 5$ and 320 Naira means that the airliners that fly the goods to Nigeria takes 4.5$ per KG and the Nigerian Custom takes 320 Naira. These charges only gets your goods to my office in Lagos. We can send your goods to other parts of Nigeria but you will have to pay for the local delivery charges.

We don't discuss anything else but business, post one news about Buhari or Fayose and you are gone without warning.

I post the current rates of Naira to Yuan almost daily. It means that you know how much your goods will cost in Naira before buying.

My Phone number, Whatsapp, Wechat remains 008613544479311. You can call or send messages.
This post may be edited and my number removed as soon as I get the number of people I want to work with.
You can ask questions here. I also reserve the rights to ask you some questions before i add you to the China Business Online Group.

Call me Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China Business Online by softsoul22(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hi Samson,

Cool to have such people like you here in Nairaland and further more great to have you over there in China! Sir i don't want to purchase anything but to introduce my self and my business to you as well wish is a great opportunity for you if you want to venture into the business! Since the recession of the Naira, shippers/agents that can not afford to bring in goods into the country simply because of the high exchange rate have resulted in the business of exportation! This is where the Chinese people comes in. The Chinese are here back in Nigeria working from Monday to Monday sourcing for Koso-woods! The business is the exportation of Timbers, koso-wood or better known as Gmelina. The Chinese are every where in Nigeria sourcing for the wood which is a booming business for people that knows what am saying. I'm a professional freight forwarder, Custom licensed agent here in Lagos Tincan Island port Apapa, i deal in the Booking, Transportation/Haulage & documentations of all export businesses. For individual looking to deal in exportation of Nigeria Agro products can contact through the following contacts! +2347062641000, 07081323229 digitalwisdom22@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: China Business Online by Abuklaw(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2016
ZUBY77:
Good Day everyone.

I am Samson, known online as Zuby77, an Author, a Traveler and a Business man.
I am currently in China and like I do always, I may leave here before two years and relocate to another country or continent; I love experiencing different cultures first hand. But before I do that, let's see how I can help you from China.
Don't ask me for Visa, I don't work in any embassy.
Those who know me already know how I operate, one of those ways I operate is to be strict with rules; not Nairaland rules but Rules of agreement.

I made a post on someone's thread some days ago about buying things from China.
I have helped few people to do that and like I told them, if you send 20,000 naira to buy goods for you, make sure that after selling it, the next money you send will be more than 20, 000 naira. If you send another 20, 000 naira or less, I will send it back to you in two minutes. So if I agree to help you buy and ship goods from here, make sure that my business rules is obeyed.

I have created a Whatsapp group already and like the groups I created for my fans (The fans of my books, Global Runs Series), I keep only a number of people in the group. If another person must come in, then someone would have to leave; strict, isn't it?

Due to the post I made about China business, I received over 100 requests from youths who wanted to progress with business. Unfortunately, after series of considerations, I accepted only 22 people for the time being but because I want to make the numbers up to 100, I decided to create this post. It means that more people will be accepted and added into the group between now and the next 10 days.

What do we do in this Special group?
I monitor flash sales from indigenous Chinese websites, post the items and their prices and if you like any of them, you order for them.
Since I handle the business by myself, I may agree to buy it for you or may not.
The guarantee you have is that I can return your money deposit in two minutes if at any point, before purchase, you decide not to go on with the business.

Don't ask me to buy one pair of shoe for you, such things are usually difficult to ship.
Anything that has battery eg, power banks, watches, phone batteries etc go through Hong Kong. It means that it takes more time to get to Lagos compared to goods such as clothes, shoes, bags etc.
I am currently negotiating with a super agent here who promised to reduce the shipping prices but before the deal is done, the shipping prices remains 3.7$ and 320 Naira/KG to get to you in Lagos. Express shipping costs 8$ and 470 and takes two days maximum.

Due to Exchange rate, I suspended CBM shipment for now. So while asking me to buy anything, make sure you are prepared to use air Cargo.
3.7$ and 320 Naira means that the airliners that fly the goods to Nigeria takes 3.7$ per KG and the Nigerian Custom takes 320 Naira. These charges only gets your goods to my office in Lagos. We can send your goods to other parts of Nigeria but you will have to pay for the local delivery charges.

I currently have orders from the group already and I have purchased up to 90% of everything they paid for. Their goods will start shipping on Tuesday. It means that I wont accept any money to buy anything until after Tuesday. The only thing you can do now is to request to be added to our group where you can either chose to contribute to ideas and asks questions or chose to remain silent and monitor the flash sales. We don't discuss anything else but business, post one news about Buhari or Fayose and you are gone without warning.

I post the current rates of Naira to RMB almost daily. It means that you know how much your goods will cost in Naira before buying.

My Phone number, Whatsapp, Wechat remains 008613145790981. You can call or send messages.
This post will be edited and my number removed as soon as I get the number of people I want to work with.
You can ask questions here. I also reserve the rights to ask you some questions before i add you to the China Business Online Group.

Call me Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin.
Hi zuby boss. I have been an ardent reader of your stories but this is an avenue I can call once in a blue moon opportunity. I am interested in buying from China too bro. I mean business. I beg you to add me to the group as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
Re: China Business Online by ZUBY77(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Abuklaw:
Hi zuby boss. I have been an ardent reader of your stories but this is an avenue I can call once in a blue moon opportunity. I am interested in buying from China too bro. I mean business. I beg you to add me to the group as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

I believe I added my phone number here.
Re: China Business Online by oduz: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fascinating ....
Re: China Business Online by sammycuts: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
07086645841 pls add me
Re: China Business Online by uzoagbala: 1:22am On Aug 23, 2016
please and please add me +2347039631600
Re: China Business Online by ZUBY77(m): 5:36am On Aug 23, 2016
uzoagbala:
please and please add me +2347039631600

sammycuts:
07086645841 pls add me

I don't remember asking anyone to put his or her number here. I put up mine for a reason.
Re: China Business Online by ZUBY77(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
oduz:
Fascinating ....

Yes, it is.

1 Like

Re: China Business Online by Ayus34(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
please add 07032054765
Re: China Business Online by ZUBY77(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ayus34:
please add 07032054765

No, I put up a number there and I asked that you add the number.

"To succeed in business, you must pay attention to every detail"

1 Like

Re: China Business Online by olafunso: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
I want you to help me buy goods
Re: China Business Online by obajoey(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pls i am so much interested. Thanks a lot.

God bless

It is the shipping issue i am having presently. I do buy in small quantity and exchange rate is not helping matter. The Chinese guy I met online said express shipping for 4 pairs of shoes is 72dollars, I had to press break a little and the funny thing is that he said i should use western union, but I told him that I will prefer PayPal since I am using him for the first time. The 72usd is so much that i wont be able to sell the shoes when they get here.

Bro i will be so much glad if i can take advantage of this your platform to get items shipped.

My main interest is men shoes and ladies gown.
I have sent you a WhatsApp message.
Thanks
Re: China Business Online by ZUBY77(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
obajoey:
Pls i am so much interested. Thanks a lot.

God bless

It is the shipping issue i am having presently. I do buy in small quantity and exchange rate is not helping matter. The Chinese guy I met online said express shipping for 4 pairs of shoes is 72dollars, I had to press break a little and the funny thing is that he said i should use western union, but I told him that I will prefer PayPal since I am using him for the first time. The 72usd is so much that i wont be able to sell the shoes when they get here.

Bro i will be so much glad if i can take advantage of this your platform to get items shipped.

My main interest is men shoes and ladies gown.
I have sent you a WhatsApp message.
Thanks

I bet you must have seen the difference by now.
Re: China Business Online by tugrow(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Boss
Re: China Business Online by obajoey(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
yes so baba. I really appreciate oo. Thanks a lot for this platform. And you are really giving people opportunity to create wealth.
Thanks.
ZUBY77:

I bet you must have seen the difference by now.
Re: China Business Online by kentochi(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin
am royal to you boss
Re: China Business Online by darenuel(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dear All,

Are you in need of an international sourcing agent?

Are you interested in overseas and Local sales or buying brokers?

Are you interested in opening a buying offices in Nigeria for uninterrupted supply of your Agro and Industrial inputs?

Are you looking for country representative to handle your buying orders ?

Are you looking for local products exporters?

Are you interested in Nigeria Agricultural or natural mineral products ?

Are you international buyer looking for a certain products or services in Nigeria ?

Whatever your sourcing, buying , export or Mandate needs are .... Look no further .. We are open for Business

Contact

Dare Nuels

W I T U S C O N C E P T S I N T E R N A T I O N A L
Whatsapp / Mobile +234 802 648 5599
Email: darenuel@yahoo.com

NO GAMES!!! NO TIME WASTERS!!! PLEASE . SERIOUS COMPANIES AND PERSONS ONLY !
Re: China Business Online by Ndukings92(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
I have missed a lot, d day i met u boss was remarkable. I came to ur shop at mgbuka obosi with my guy that was repatriated from Dubai and we snap some pix. I want to visit u and and in d process of searching for ur digits i stumble on this thread,thou am a bit disappointed that i cant see u face to face to discuss with u but i will give u a call tomorrow cos u remain my mentor just like i posted years back in my previous thread. God bless sir.
Re: China Business Online by Ademascot: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
kindly add me up. 07065050371
Re: China Business Online by ZUBY77(m): 12:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Ademascot:
kindly add me up. 07065050371

The post says "add me" not the other way round.
To succeed in anything, you need to pay attention to everything.
Re: China Business Online by ZUBY77(m): 12:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Ndukings92:
I have missed a lot, d day i met u boss was remarkable. I came to ur shop at mgbuka obosi with my guy that was repatriated from Dubai and we snap some pix. I want to visit u and and in d process of searching for ur digits i stumble on this thread,thou am a bit disappointed that i cant see u face to face to discuss with u but i will give u a call tomorrow cos u remain my mentor just like i posted years back in my previous thread. God bless sir.

Welcome.
You don't necessarily have to call, you can send whatsapp message.
Re: China Business Online by columnar: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2016
Am interested boss,pls add me on the whatsapp group 07030292955
Re: China Business Online by Ndukings92(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ok boss, am on it already
Re: China Business Online by ZUBY77(m): 3:48am On Nov 23, 2016
All those on my China Business Online Group should please connect to me through the Whatsapp number below
+8613544479311.
Re: China Business Online by webngspace: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: China Business Online by surrogatesng: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Add me 07067866986
Re: China Business Online by kadlaj(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Pls add me on 08053856932
Re: China Business Online by ZUBY77(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=kadlaj post=54702266]Pls add me on 08053856932[/quote

You do the adding
Re: China Business Online by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2017
Some people will be wondering why they don't excel. Simply instructions yet it won't be followed.
They are here shouting add me.

(1) (Reply)

Proposal Submitted To Glo / In What Good Business Can I Invest 1.5 Million Naira? / How To Become An E-currency Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.