Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) (43557 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(22/10/2017) Who Is This Jesus? / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Beamborla(f): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
What's better than standing on Jesus and marry?
I won't trip and fall and my legs won't take me to inappropriate places. cheesy
if you can wear clothes with such images, why can't you wear the slippers? If you can decorate your house with wallpapers of Jesus and Mary.

Truth need be told, those images do not represent either of the two as far as I'm concerned.

I won't wear it cos I'm not comfortable with those images...
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by ChappyChase: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
greatme2good:
No I can't...Our Lord Jesus can't be under my feet.
And who tell you those yeye pictures na that of our Lord Jesus
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
he who rocks that pair can never stumble.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Rizmo(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by julisa2020(f): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Actually.. Yes I will cuz it all depends on your mindset of what it signifies. For me.. I see it as a physical closure to Jesus and not intending disrespect in any way whatsoever..
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by pjsmart(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
For me it looks nice. The wonderful thing about this is that Jesus Himself won't kill anyone because of it, instead He can even heal the wearer or do other miraculous things. Oh! never have I seen such a loving heart. Jesus I will love you Forever
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Rizmo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by julisa2020(f): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Actually.. Yes I will cuz it all depends on your mindset of what it signifies. For me.. I see it as a physical closure to Jesus and not intending disrespect in any way whatsoever
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by mexyk(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Because that is the true picture of Mary n Jesus? Who told you that they were white people?

Because Jewish people were black in those days?
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Irishrena1(f): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
So I should be stepping on both of them? Its kinda creepy
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by eyekaynoble: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mind u, it ain't d real face of Jesus christ or dat of d mother. I go even wear those slippers enter toilet. Nah ordinary movie actor picture be that jare
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by ibawon(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Think about this, Jesus was from nazareth, and they don't keep long hair, he wasn't even called Jesus until the white Men turned everything upside down. Is that even his real picture?!!
If this were to be in Nigeria I would wear it gallantly.
The only thing that would stop me from wearing this is if "JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD" is boldly written there without the pictures.
I'm a Muslim and I believe in Isa or Jesus as you may know him(PBUH) but not a picture made up by some all knowing white man
Different pictures one person. Chai I troway salute oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by iamawara(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
Eleyi tun gidi gan Ooo

LOL. end of time. brezz don turn pillow. Buhariiiii where are you taking this country tori oloun
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by greatme2good(f): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
ChappyChase:

And who tell you those yeye pictures na that of our Lord Jesus

Have u seen any other image of Jesus Christ since your existence.That image above is what we have been seeing.Dearie If u can show me another I will gladly accept that but for now I will respect and adore this.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Rilwayne001: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yep
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
And who told you guys thats the true image of Mary and Jesus?..yeye dey smell
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by iaminspired: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Because that is the true picture of Mary n Jesus? Who told you that they were white people?

You get sense

People just love caging themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by JackBizzle: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
mexyk:

Because Jewish people were black in those days?

Given the baking that they received from the sun in the past and the area they lived in, it is more likely that Jesus was tanned....dark skinned but not black.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
I can wear it, that is just pictures.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by slawali: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Some people say of course they can

But if to say na Buhari picture dey Dat slippers, fear no go let dem wear am. Infact dem go rather go on bare foot like white garment ppo

Bros u dull small oooo.

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Chikpat(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
I cant wear dem :SIMPLE!!!
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

jesus is white
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by JackBizzle: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:
jesus is white

grin

And satan is black?

Better start using your brain. Don't be a colonial slave

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Iscoalarcon: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is blasphemy.May almighty Allah curse the company that produces this undecided
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by ChappyChase: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
greatme2good:

Have u seen any other image of Jesus Christ since your existence.That image above is what we have been seeing.Dearie If u can show me another I will gladly accept that but for now I will respect and adore this.

I haven't seen any other picture, but my bible made me understand Jesus is from Israel in Asia continent (middle east) not that European picture!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Paseus(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

spot on!
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Xbursta(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ikemsgee:
I saw this online and folks were debating on the appropriateness of the slippers. Some think it is very disrespectful and borders on blasphemy, while some others see it as no big deal. What do you think? Looking at it from aesthetic point of view, it is pleasing to eyes but…
never
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by sixtus3606(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ikemsgee:
I saw this online and folks
were debating on the
appropriateness of the
slippers. Some think it is
very disrespectful and
borders on blasphemy, while some others see it as no big
deal. What do you think? Looking
at it from aesthetic point of
view, it is pleasing to eyes
but…
That is not Jesus and Mary, my friend angry
That is the Antichrist message(mockery)
So bleep that shiii angry
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Princejboy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
why not
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by diogochantel: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nooo I cannot
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by sixtus3606(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
greatme2good:

Dear, you can contact ibawon for more knowledge on this. PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.