Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,468 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Buhari's Army Still Thirsty For Shia Blood; This Time In Potiskum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Army Still Thirsty For Shia Blood; This Time In Potiskum (2091 Views)

"Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum / Pics Of Buhari Army In A War Free Zone Southeast / Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Army Still Thirsty For Shia Blood; This Time In Potiskum by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
thedarkside:

come onnnnn...give me a break....i am christian,,,i dont care about sunni or shia,i only see moslems...the same way a moslem doesnt see catholics or anglicans,he only sees christians...buhari is for the project nigeria...he doesnt care aboout religion madness.....you are doing yourself...
[/s]

shatap
Re: Buhari's Army Still Thirsty For Shia Blood; This Time In Potiskum by KwaraRat: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

The truth is clearer from falsehood. I cannot deceive you, you can only deceive yourself. You shall see the truth and the truth shall come to you.

You are really in darkness and the funniest thing is that you have no clue on the religion you are ready to kill for.

Mohammed is in hell . All Muslims dead are in hell. All Muslims alive like yourself are destined for hell.

You spend your days wishing and dreaming for jihad and killing of non Muslims.

This is you.

Don't deny it.

You need serious help because you are currently a sociopath hating on your fellow man because they don't subscribe to your criminal cult.

Be free in Jesus name.

Say : Amen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Army Still Thirsty For Shia Blood; This Time In Potiskum by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
KwaraRat:

Lol.

And where have you seen a Christian or a Jew using old testament verses to commit atrocities ?

Guy stop defending your Useles cult religion.

In this thread you have been clamouring for the killing of your fellow Muslims over an issue you don't even know or even in the remotest way concerns you subsharan slaves.

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus
21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 & Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

Old testament, New Testament. nonsense. Bible is Bible. Jesus said you should follow both

Matthew 5:17

New International Version
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New Living Translation
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

English Standard Version
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

You're are a follower of the Church not Jesus peace be upon him and Bible
Re: Buhari's Army Still Thirsty For Shia Blood; This Time In Potiskum by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
KwaraRat:

You are really in darkness and the funniest thing is that you have no clue on the religion you are ready to kill for.

Mohammed is in hell . All Muslims dead are in hell. All Muslims alive like yourself are destined for hell.

This is you.

Don't deny it.

You need serious help because you are currently a sociopath hating on your fellow man because they don't subscribe to your criminal cult.

Be free in Jesus name.

Be free from what Church thought you. Be free from the darkness you're.

You should follow Jesus now, he said Muhammad (PBUM) will come.

However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come.
Re: Buhari's Army Still Thirsty For Shia Blood; This Time In Potiskum by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
KwaraRat:

This is you.

Don't deny it.

Be free in Jesus name.

Brutal. The guy who quoted you thinks Moh'd is the HolySpirit

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Wins Ikwerre /emohua Federal Constituency / EXCLUSIVE: Emir Of Kano, 4 Other Northern Politicians Lobby For Osinbanjo's VP / Face Of Hope.....2019 Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.