Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Morolake Akinosun Won Gold Medal For USA - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morolake Akinosun Won Gold Medal For USA (50882 Views)

Usain Bolt Stripped Off Olympic Gold Medal / Morolake Akinosun's Tweets 5 Years Ago Come True (Photos) / Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morolake Akinosun Won Gold Medal For USA by rhektor(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
seguno2:

Is that how you think? Like insects?
You sound like a person speaking from experience.

Re: Morolake Akinosun Won Gold Medal For USA by seguno2: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Morolake Akinosun Won Gold Medal For USA by shehuolayinka(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
I ain't celebrating someone that didn't do anything for me. I don't blame her, but this useless country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Morolake Akinosun Won Gold Medal For USA by rhektor(m): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
seguno2:

Did you say that you follow the works and words of Christ i.e. a Christian?

And what has this got to do with this topic?
Re: Morolake Akinosun Won Gold Medal For USA by donaremu(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
seguno2:

Let Adeboye ask the presidents, ministers and governors that he prays and anoints to continue stealing from the people.
How are you even sure that he paid to use the stadium? A man who swindled our country of billions in import duties waivers can expect to get free access to the stadium also.

Praying for President, Minister and Governor is not a SIN.
Pastor Adeboye never anointed them to keep stealing from people.
The issue here is not religion, the issue is the bad management of our Sporting Facilities by the management authorities.
Putting up a stadium for rent is not a crime but not managing that stadium effectively is the crime.
There are stadiums that have held several games of football and rugby, and they are still in good condition. e.g. Old Trafford and Wembley.
Don't let us be too sentimental and biased.
The other point is not in the area of our discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! / Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.