Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (1314 Views)

10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To / 14 Natural Ways To Make Your Beard Grow Faster / 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by iamsparrow(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
1.When hair decides to grow everywhere else on your body except your chin.

is it fair?

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by iamsparrow(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
2.When you go to the salon and your barber shaves off the 3 strands you’ve been managing

2 Likes

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by RealJaneDoe: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
following

What you think you look like vs what you really look like

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by iamsparrow(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
3.You, rubbing methylated spirit and indian hemp on your chin like:

Baba God, do it for your son.

5 Likes

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by iamsparrow(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
4.Your face, whenever you see a Gillette ad on TV.

3 Likes

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by iamsparrow(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
5.When you see an Igbo babe that has more hair on her chin than you.

3 Likes

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by iamsparrow(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
6.How you look at men that actually have and decide to shave it off:

God will judge you

2 Likes

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ladyF(f): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin
Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by iamsparrow(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
7.What your chin looks like if you decide to go months without shaving:

See my life

2 Likes

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by iamsparrow(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
8.You, remembering all the lies your Biology teacher told you about puberty.

Where is the facial hair you promised?

1 Like

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
That Washington own killed it!!
I smell frontage... lalasticlala, sir!!
Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by iamsparrow(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
9.When the only hair growing on your face is just a useless moustache.

Who sent you?

2 Likes

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by iamsparrow(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
10.When your hair finally decides to start growing on your chin but it now refuses to join your sideburns.

what is now the point, biko?

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by iamsparrow(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
http://zikoko.com/list/struggles-youll-understand-beard-just-refused-connect/

Cc

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Obinoscopy

Guys and struggle for facial hair be like

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
gringrin..... Baba God, I know you'll answer Me one day
Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by Incrizz(f): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
I can't relate to any of the pictures. undecided
Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by hakunajay(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Incrizz:
I can't relate to any of the pictures. undecided

Lol...
Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Lols,guys and beard r five and six

I love guys with beards
Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hehe op you try, fp worthy.
Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by seXytOhbAd(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lol... I struggled with my beard back when I was in high school, . But now, I'm tired of it growing fast after a shave. Fp

(1) (Reply)

Girls Of Nowadays Be Like / The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. / How The Collapse Church Building Was Constructed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.