Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Advice To Christians And Few Questions To The Atheist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice To Christians And Few Questions To The Atheist. (371 Views)

Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Christians And Few Questions To The Atheist. by chidexco(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
PLEASE TRY TO READ ALL.
through the help of the holy spirit, let me start by revealing those who call themselves Atheist; these are the haters of the truth and of God, becos most of thm knw dia is God but becos of dia wickedness, hatred, bitterness of heart and love for worldly pleasure they deny the truth to satisfy thier heart desires. While some are those who do not believe becos of dia ingnorance, confusion, deceit from men or devil and becos they do not undstnd d ways and things of God. If you will accept this, they are the Anti-christ wich the bible is talking about and not only them, but everyother person or organisation who do not believe or oppose the name of our lord Jesus christ. Some of them are intentionally working for Devil, while some are ignorantly working for him. But wich ever way, both are serving the same purpose. But know you now, you who believed and called upon the name of the lord Jesus christ to stand firm in ur faith. Becos we know that the devil is using people like them to decieve the heart of many who are weak in faith. Becos his intention is for him to create fear, doubt, confusion and unbelieve in the heart of believers. Cos he knows dat christ came to die for sinners so that you who believe in him will have everlasting life becos this is a free gift from God not by human effort or works so dat no one can boast b4 God. Dia intention is to deprive u of this free gift, So you who called upon d name of d lord should knw that you are a child of God and are saved not becos your doing what you think is right b4 God, but becos u believe in his only begotten son, Jesus christ. unless christ death has no meaning or value to you. So why den good works is being requested from us? Ans. Is for Gods own Glory and pleasure for them dat love God. For is the spirit of God that work in us according to Gods will, glory and his pleasure. For dat is why God gives us his spirit once we believe and mark nd seal us in the day of his redemption, cos a body which do not have the spirit of God can not please God. But do not take becos of this grace and sumit urself to the flesh and griev or provoke the spirit of the Lord in you, giving the devil the chance to tempt and bring u down. But love God and those around u and depart from every form of iniquities, so u can prove to be a true child of God.
*BACK TO THE ATHEIST;
I have just a few questions for u. Those of u who say they dnt believe in God becos they hv not seen him. I just want to ask u is it everything u believed that you have seen, or u can prove? If no why den believing in God even wen u have not seen him is a problem to u?
2. Some of u believing in scientist lies or evulotion theory, now tell me how those it make sense to u that a lifeless object or rock will break and produce differnt kinds of living things with differnt kinds of intelligent, kowlegde, sound, speechs, colour and characters even differnt kinds of plants etc ?
3 even if this foolish theory is made to b true, now tell me, that 1st object that break to produce all these things who created it or who keep it there, becos u know that anything is dat visible to human eye weda netural r artificial, some one or somethings must have created it.
4, finally are u telling me that since the day of ur childhood till now that u have never seen, charm, magic, or the manifestation of evil spirit, can u tell me dt since u were born u hv neva been in d market where group of people will gathered and a man will be manifesting the power of his charm or magic and calling something that were not and they will appear or making wat is impossible to be possible, oh you foolish people if u have seen it wat do u think is happening there, if u dnt know let me tell u it is from the same method that God use in creating the whole world just by application faith and word. And is d spirit that is responding to wat u see there, making those things to happen the way u see it, and if u dnt kn anything about God u should know that God is a spirit he will only respond to u wen u have faith. Just as u cnt see air but u knw dat it exist cos u can feel it presence d same way u cnt see God unless u believe cos dat is d only thing he respond to, but u can feel his presence cos everything he have created is enough evidence of his existance
IN CONCLUSION.
I believe that u know there is God but dis spirits or devil dat u also deny its existance, intentionally or unintentionally working for, is the one harden ur heart, opposing u even if u try to believe, and have blinded ur spiritual eye so u cnt see any evidence to believe. So to deprive u the free gift of God with is everlasting life just only by believing in the name of our lord Jesus. Is not by force cos is freely giving to those who believe. so if after reading this and u think is not enough for u to believe unless u see God. Just know dat the ways of God is not d same wit dat of man cos man ways are seeing is believing but Gods own way is believing b4 u see. And u who have make God ur enemy can not force him to follow ur how way be revealing himself to u b4 u can believe, he have not done dat for dem dat love him and honour nd him cos of their little faith, talk more of u who curse and blasphem against his holy name. Tell me wat doz he loose if u dnt believe.
And if u think that u are wise then prove to me dat the man u calld ur father is ur real father, even wn u hv no prove dat he is accually d 1 who impregnated ur mother? u accpt him to b ur father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Christians And Few Questions To The Atheist. by Mikefrik(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
thanks for the write up. But shey you know you can write for Africa.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Faith Bring Resulted / Were Are The Good Christians / Why The Disparity? An Observation By A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.