Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt (12945 Views)

Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos / "Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by ovieigho(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2016
Fear fear honourable,so you can fear ? We came to you as harmless corpers for "tashere" @ the palace of alaye of odogbolu during the celebration of your chieftaicy titile yet like van damme you shouted on us upon say God don bless you . Now the issue at hand is that u saw another user of presidential hotel facility like yourself and with his real entourage he probably financed /lodged out of his magnanimity so dey panic....lolz
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by hajilawal: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by darocha1: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2016
maxzzo1:
When u see so call leaders lie u beginning to wonder....50 thugs na wao , so as dey attack him he was busy counting d thugs....

when people are empty barrels and live on their father's glory. Such is the case of this Ladi (omo popular baba ijebu lotto game).

if not that he has seen so many movies, how can a person be counting thugs while they are approaching him.

And this one is representing a whole constituency.

chei!
chei!
Diaz God o

1 Like

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by 7508: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Orange is the new black

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2372162/

"In the real case that was the basis for the book, the man who was indicted as the "kingpin" of the heroin smuggling ring that the Piper was convicted for participating in was a Nigerian businessman named Buruji Kashamu. Although he was indicted in 1998, Kashamu was never successfully extradited to stand trial. He claims it was all a case of mistaken identity, and his now-deceased brother was the actual heroin smuggler. In 2015, Kashamu was elected senator from the Ogun state of Nigeria."
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by President99: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2016
Zoharariel:
The legislative arm of the Nigerian government constitutes 95% of Nigeria's problem and for Nigeria to really progress & stop moving in wider circles, President Buhari MUST follow in the footsteps of President Boris Yeltsin and do what he did in Russia in 1993.

Just like it is in Nigeria, corruption was rampant, crime rate was skyrocketing, medical services were collapsing, food and fuel were increasingly scarce and life expectancy was falling for all but a tiny handful of the population; moreover, Yeltsin was increasingly getting the blame.

On September 21st, 1993 - Boris Yeltsin issued an executive decree “Ukaz
number 1400” - which unilaterally abolished the legislative branch of government.

Just to be clear – this is the equivalent of President Obama signing an executive order making the entire Congress disappear from the face of the earth.

The Supreme Court then deemed the decree unconstitutional and so Yeltsin simply suspended the Judicial branch of government as well.

Mass protests, chaos & anarchy ensued & Yeltsin was confronted by popular unrest.

You guessed right! In a massive show of force, Yeltsin called up tanks and the Army to shell the Russian White House - Russia's parliament building to oust the protesting deputies and supporters holed up inside the congressional building, eyewitnesses reported deaths in the hundreds although official figures hovered between 50 and 100. grin

The Amerikan journalist Peter Khlebnikov published a stunning article about bodies piled into “bread” lorries and carted off to a monastery where the corpses were quickly cremated.

Unless we borrow a leaf from Russia, we will only continue to deceive ourselves, for this is exactly what Nigeria needs.

Picture: Patriarch Alexey II, Prime Minister Vladimirovich Putin & President Boris Yeltsin.
I thought there is no presidential fiat in democracy and that is why Obama couldn't do much in gun control.
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by GoldenJAT(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2016
i even wonder what some so called senators are doin in the aos of senate
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Sanuzi(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2016
heyah
driveiwe:
A member representing Ikenne/Sagamu/Remo North constituency in the House of Representatives, Oladipupo Adebutu, had accused Senator representing Ogun East in the red chamber, Buruji Kashamu, having attacked him with about 50 thugs in Port Harcourt during the aborted Peoples Democratic Party convention.

The incident he alleged happened on Friday, August 16, a day before the aborted convention at the Presidential Hotel in Port Harcourt.

He made this allegation on Sunday in Abeokuta while addressing journalists on the crisis rocking the PDP, both in Ogun State and the national level.
“Senator Buruji Kashamu came to the Presidential Hotel, he was advancing towards the car park area, and coming towards my direction with about 50 thugs.

“When I saw him, I sensed danger, and I had to quickly run into the reception and cried out that Sheriff and Kashamu want to kill me. Then the Makarfi’s loyalists quickly came to my rescue.”
But in a swift reaction, Kashamu has said there was no iota of truth in the whole allegation, describing it as baseless and unfounded.

In a statement signed by his media aide, Austin Oniyokor, it stated, “We wish to state that nothing could be farther from the truth. There was no contact whatsoever between Senator Kashamu and Hon. Adebutu. The senator does not move with thugs and could not have done so in the company of respectable Board of Trustees members whom he rode with to the Presidential Hotel in Port Harcourt where he saw Adebutu.

source http://punchng.com/kashamu-led-50-thugs-attack-pharcourt-adebutu/
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by tola268: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2016
driveiwe:
A member representing Ikenne/Sagamu/Remo North constituency in the House of Representatives, Oladipupo Adebutu, had accused Senator representing Ogun East in the red chamber, Buruji Kashamu, having attacked him with about 50 thugs in Port Harcourt during the aborted Peoples Democratic Party convention.

The incident he alleged happened on Friday, August 16, a day before the aborted convention at the Presidential Hotel in Port Harcourt.

He made this allegation on Sunday in Abeokuta while addressing journalists on the crisis rocking the PDP, both in Ogun State and the national level.
“Senator Buruji Kashamu came to the Presidential Hotel, he was advancing towards the car park area, and coming towards my direction with about 50 thugs.

“When I saw him, I sensed danger, and I had to quickly run into the reception and cried out that Sheriff and Kashamu want to kill me. Then the Makarfi’s loyalists quickly came to my rescue.”
But in a swift reaction, Kashamu has said there was no iota of truth in the whole allegation, describing it as baseless and unfounded.

In a statement signed by his media aide, Austin Oniyokor, it stated, “We wish to state that nothing could be farther from the truth. There was no contact whatsoever between Senator Kashamu and Hon. Adebutu. The senator does not move with thugs and could not have done so in the company of respectable Board of Trustees members whom he rode with to the Presidential Hotel in Port Harcourt where he saw Adebutu.

source http://punchng.com/kashamu-led-50-thugs-attack-pharcourt-adebutu/
Every politician in Nigeria need to go through Neurological and Psychiatric test before giving post to be contested for

1 Like

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by humbleself242(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2016
All of una dey mad...useless set of pple
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by snezBaba: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2016
sCun:
Yoruba and their NURTW madness everywhere.

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by bigass123(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Politics and thugerry are like 5&6 in Nigeria... They go hand and hand.
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by babamoha(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2016
LMAyedun:
Is Buruji Kashamu actually a Senator in this country? I haven't heard him push or contribute to anything in the house.
At least, Ben Murray-Bruce is twitter Senator.. Which is Kashamu?
Extradition senator.lol
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by MamaletASO: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Kai!!
I cant understand this funny country again..

Kashamu still in the Senate.. Kashamu a drug dealer? whats happening in this country..?

Kai! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Timba24(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2016
WHO U EPP
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by blackprowler: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2016
It's a jungle out there. Nigerian society is one where the animals hold the keys and microphones while the pure ones are made to die off. What do you expect to be left
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by LoveJesus87(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2016
Zoharariel:
The legislative arm of the Nigerian government constitutes 95% of Nigeria's problem and for Nigeria to really progress & stop moving in wider circles, President Buhari MUST follow in the footsteps of President Boris Yeltsin and do what he did in Russia in 1993.

Just like it is in Nigeria, corruption was rampant, crime rate was skyrocketing, medical services were collapsing, food and fuel were increasingly scarce and life expectancy was falling for all but a tiny handful of the population; moreover, Yeltsin was increasingly getting the blame.

On September 21st, 1993 - Boris Yeltsin issued an executive decree “Ukaz
number 1400” - which unilaterally abolished the legislative branch of government.

Just to be clear – this is the equivalent of President Obama signing an executive order making the entire Congress disappear from the face of the earth.

The Supreme Court then deemed the decree unconstitutional and so Yeltsin simply suspended the Judicial branch of government as well.

Mass protests, chaos & anarchy ensued & Yeltsin was confronted by popular unrest.

You guessed right! In a massive show of force, Yeltsin called up tanks and the Army to shell the Russian White House - Russia's parliament building to oust the protesting deputies and supporters holed up inside the congressional building, eyewitnesses reported deaths in the hundreds although official figures hovered between 50 and 100. grin

The Amerikan journalist Peter Khlebnikov published a stunning article about bodies piled into “bread” lorries and carted off to a monastery where the corpses were quickly cremated.

Unless we borrow a leaf from Russia, we will only continue to deceive ourselves, for this is exactly what Nigeria needs.

Picture: Patriarch Alexey II, Prime Minister Vladimirovich Putin & President Boris Yeltsin.
my brother I agree with you
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by kenoz(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
grin
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Mufasa27(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
AUSVINS:
Confusion break born.According to Fela.
You mean confusion break bone? ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi Reinstates Kolawole Olaiya, TUC Boss Removed By Fayose / Boko-haram Attacks Mobile-Police Base In Damaturu / Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.