Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation (21443 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Helps Deportees From Libya, Spends N4.4m On Them (photos) / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by Slimflame(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2016
So happy to hear this
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by dickhead01(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Ok
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by SpencerLewis(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2016
I hope is one of those his publicity stunts to attract gullible followers. Just been curious. In this case, curiosity doesn't kill d monkey, but it wiser.
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
I actually watched it live on tv, and to be honest nothing extraordinary bout their suffering, as millions of Nigerians go thru worse.

God bless Prophet T.B Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by Shanghai80: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Igbo people , there found of that always blaming people for one death or d other. They don't believed someone can die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Staged
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by kellz0(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
spread the love
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by tyson99(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
So when they were suffering they had money to snap pics of dem selling akara and firewood
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by GoldenJAT(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
do good and it will come bk2u in tenfold....any real man of God lacking behind financially,should tk a seat and think.Seek ye 1st d kingdom of God and every oda thing shall be added un2 thee.people will alwys hate..even JESUS WAS DOUBTED ABOUT HIS GENUINESS
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by Spells(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rexnegro:
You heard and You didn't confirmed it...don't spread what You re not sure of. especially against a man of God. watch Your tongue bro.
i hear u sir. Only God knows the truth though
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by 4nobody4every1: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keneking:
- $3,000 = N1.2million (wife)
- N500,000 = $1,340 (husband)
- Oversea training for children...are there no school in Nigeria even in the east?
- What about other poor Nigerians in his Church?

Well, one is down through SCOAN, so many more to go...Where is Buhari sef angry

He promised to take us out of poverty since May 29, 2015. The condition has deteriorated seriously. Do something fast. shocked
l am here, l will give you scholarship to do your Masters in South Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by songzDaniel01(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
arrant bullshid.. must u show d world ur helping people.... ion like show off..
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by TuEase: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
The is one thing i like about tb joshua. And is the act of touching lives. Many men of God are showing their wealth and net worth. While tb joshua is busy helping the less privileged in the society. May God bless him.
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by ogbolu0147(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
I am not a TB joshua fan.....buh wen it comes to helping the poor and needy...I place him on top compared to other so called men of God....some use to purchase exotic cars for nilly wood actors angry grin!! how pathetic...tnk you TB joshua for setting an example, exactly wat JESUS would do...so let's take after our saviour
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by Neddstark: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chei, people are really suffering
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by Neddstark: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
songzDaniel01:
arrant bullshid.. must u show d world ur helping people.... ion like show off..

He's showing the world so stingy people like you can learn grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by songzDaniel01(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Neddstark:

He's showing the world so stingy people like you can learn grin
no he's showing the world in order to gain popularity, for people to worship him. can't he just call em in private give em d help dey want and lock up.
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by shuggah(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keneking:
- $3,000 = N1.2million (wife)
- N500,000 = $1,340 (husband)
- Oversea training for children...are there no school in Nigeria even in the east?
- What about other poor Nigerians in his Church?

Well, one is down through SCOAN, so many more to go...Where is Buhari sef angry

He promised to take us out of poverty since May 29, 2015. The condition has deteriorated seriously. Do something fast. shocked
so u re so foolish that u want to tell someone hw to help anoda.. keep waiting for buhari.
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by IceDude(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Later some id!ots will say he is fake.... Ur pastor\imam wey nor be fake who e epp
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by justmenoni: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is true love...instead of all this our big companies wasting money on ambassador this ambassador that..why can't they just help the poor as a means of CSR?
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by Becina(f): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Destined2win:
Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy

Yes ooh.
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by aminusanti(m): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
hypocrites in action!! wink
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by shotin(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
I know many peeps will go gaga on me, but doze he have to publicize every help he did 4 people by doing so, is he not receiving his reward here on earth many churches are also helping many people on a low key without drawing much attention.... He is good a philanthropist no doubt about that... My own opine tho....
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by nkechiben(f): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mr bad belle, chiep aporoko which God water is he selling?

Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by nkechiben(f): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
MAN OF GOD!

Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by shotin(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Our good deeds should be motivated by a sincere desire to help others. Public recognition should not be the goal. "Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. (NIV, Matthew 6:1-2)

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by Lamasta(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
the real givers are those who give and not publicize it.
Not when partners are involve, anyway your Moniker says it all

i have come that they might have LIFE and have it more abundantly..John 10 vs 10
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by frubben(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
the real givers are those who give and not publicize it.

How did you know jesus feed 5000 and 4000 and even gave hope to so many people.

Publicizing its not what God is against, the motive behind the publicizing that what he looks @
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by Lankious(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
God bless TB Joshua and Emmanuel Partners.May God continue to bless your ministry
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by wadetaw202: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
vizkiz:
Upon all the scandals and name callings. TB is still the best pastor so far. Helping the poor and needy unlike some so called "church pastors" enriching their pockets instead and their church members are suffering.

I don't care about what you preach in your church I only care about what you do to those who are not as fortunate as you are.

Being a philanthropist doesn't make you a good or true pastor.
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by MKO4ever(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Initially I thought it was the holy spirit that made that man and the woman fall on the ground. But haven't read the post to the end, I now know better.
Money can also perform miracle!
Re: TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation by free2ryhme: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Slimflame:
nah u talk am

we no dey carry bomb to destroy lives and property

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times / Rosary No More!! Why I Stopped Praying The Rosary!! / "Religion And Poverty Are Dating" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To This Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.