Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Internet From Pc To Phone - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet From Pc To Phone (1043 Views)

Setting Up Pc To Pc Lan And Sharing A Usb Modem Internet Services In The Network / Cant Share Internet From PC Hotspot Via USB Modem / How To Copy MP3 From Computer To Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet From Pc To Phone by ekpomento(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
hi every body and i am having this trouble for weeks i have been trying to create an internet connection from my pc to my n72 phone using usb but i will not work, my pc isp browse very fine but there are sites that pc cannot open exept mobile, that is why i need the connection to be made, if anybody has any help or idea pls i would like to know. thanks
Re: Internet From Pc To Phone by cystein(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2009
Hi,

Install your phone as a modem first and use PC suit. Hope you got its software.
Re: Internet From Pc To Phone by lynxnoon(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
@poster
R u tryn 2 use browse on ur fone using ur PC internet connectn or u want 2 browse on ur PC using ur fone as a modem?[color=][/color]
Re: Internet From Pc To Phone by ekpomento(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
hi guys i want to connect to the Internet on phone using my PC existing Internet not as a modem. thanks i God bless
Re: Internet From Pc To Phone by Infoseye(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
ekpomento:

hi guys i want to connect to the Internet on phone using my PC existing Internet not as a modem. thanks i God bless

Why browse on ur tiny screen when u can browse on ur lappi? Guy u get problem ooo grin
Re: Internet From Pc To Phone by 4llerbe(m): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
what the poster wants is to be ab;e to open wap/mobile sites on his lapie, hmmn, i knw mozilla opens many wapsites but some like mjoy will not except ona fone.

thats what solutions are needed for not all these ,

@ poster wish i could help but believe you me i will only end up confusing you. actually i solve that problem myself by running opera mini on my lapie, yes opera mini. but the procedure technical small so,

ok if i remember correctly this also works, go to oldversion.com and download opera 6.5 that one will open wapsites.
Re: Internet From Pc To Phone by ekpomento(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2009
thanks for your concern about my problem, i do open wap sites on the opera on my pc and it works fine but not all wap sites open like, wapking and downloadpark these sites will try to scan for your phone make and model and if it does not see it, it will not allow you to log into the site that is why i needed to channel the network from my pc to my phone to access such sites thanks.
Re: Internet From Pc To Phone by lynxnoon(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2009
hv u tried sharing ur intanet connection?
Wats d make n model of ur fone. . . . Does it hv WIFI?
Re: Internet From Pc To Phone by 4llerbe(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
thats my point, that version of popera will work just fine if u edit the UA profile properly to that of a phone.

anyway, if u are a nokia user, go to the phone thread and ask them boiz there, there is one software that u can use to share a pc's internet wirelessly. i forgotten the name, but i know it works.

like wise if ur fone has a wi-fi and the lapie too,u can use the lapie to broadcast and the fone to recieve though thats easier said than done on windows.

the best bet is to run operamini on ur lapie in full screen glory though u have to research that on your own o! the tutorial for that will be at least a page long and am not willing to go into that. there are options for that. go thru google and search for apps to play phone java games on pc, therei is one that is easy to use and runs operamini,
Re: Internet From Pc To Phone by thegr8ola: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
passing

Re: Internet From Pc To Phone by ekpomento(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2009
my phone is nokia n72 and it does not have wifi that is why i wanted to use usb.
Re: Internet From Pc To Phone by hayprof(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2009
If your Phone is WLAN equipped u can use a Router(Wireless) to achieve your aim! wink
Re: Internet From Pc To Phone by ekpomento(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2009
thanks to you for helping but as a matter of fact my mobile phone do not have wifi that is why i wanted to use USB.

(1) (Reply)

Ubuntu 9.10 Review / How To Funds My Liberty Reseave Account? Help! / Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.