Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies (244272 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Fresh Graduate Officers 11 Recruitment At Federal Inland Revenue Service(firs) / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by aminumash: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2016
Pls guys is the reference number you receive on mail after application same as the user id (firs_ _ _) given to u at d point of submission? Cos iam yet to receive a mail after my successful application
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by elvisco44: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2016
people are still waiting for link....
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by politifact: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Zirah:

Check your mail Yunis.
hi,I am going through the same problem,here is my email address...samsonakinwale1@gmail.com
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by ajistai2003(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2016
Nafizzey:
please name all the documents needed to upload for this applications.. Thanks

Just you CV and passport photograph #chikena
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by gabriellaleo(f): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2016
ajistai2003:

Just you CV and passport photograph #chikena

Please can bus admin graduate apply fot it too
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by ajistai2003(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2016
Eseose9:

Pls I have a question.
It was stated that we must provide 3 referees one from your school,last employee and family
At what point do I provide those?
Should I include it on my CV.
Because the people I use as my referee are not just family relations

Referees recommendations is/are not required at point of registration...but I will advise u include d same three referees u intend to use in your CV
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Eseose9(f): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2016
ajistai2003:

Referees recommendations is/are not required at point of registration...but I will advise u include d same three referees u intend to use in your CV

Thanks.
The recommendations from referee will be in form of letter right?
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by kingofchess(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2016
pls how can I fill the primary and secondary section
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Nafizzey(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2016
Zirah:

Lol. You've answered your question. Don't delay anymore. Good luck to you.
pls under education history, I am not seeing where to fill primary and secondary details. The page is only displaying Tertiary institution... what do I do pls.

I'm using Firefox browser..
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Nafizzey(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2016
kingofchess:
pls how can I fill the primary and secondary section
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Zirah: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2016
Nafizzey:
pls under education history, I am not seeing where to fill primary and secondary details. The page is only displaying Tertiary institution... what do I do pls.

I don’t know about Firefox but if you have chrome use that, though l don't think Firefox is the problem or any browser for that matter . After filling tertiary, save it. Click on add education. Input your secondary /pry details separately then.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by siina(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2016
Nafizzey:

you will see where to click which says " add history" and "continue". Click on "add history"
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Nafizzey(m): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Zirah:

I don’t know about Firefox but if you have chrome use that, though l don't think Firefox is the problem or any browser for that matter . After filling tertiary, save it. Click on add education. Input your secondary /pry details separately then.
after filling tertiary institution and save, and click add education, it still bring tertiary institution..
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Zirah: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2016
Nafizzey:
after filling tertiary institution and save, and click add education, it still bring tertiary institution..

Click on the drop down menu beside Tertiary and select the option for Secondary education. Save.

Click on 'add' again. And on the drop down menu beside Secondary, select the option for Primary and save.

When your done, you'll see a preview of your education history.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Priceless200(f): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2016
Good morning guys, according to their publication, Geology was among the required fields mentioned but in those 3 vacancies on their recruitment portal there is no mention of that in the academic career qualications... What or how do I go about this, which of the levels should a Geology graduate with few years experience apply for ? Thank you..
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by ijebunigerian25: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
Aristo3146:
You did the right thing, don't try to do any thing...I will explain to you in due course...
Many applicants I have seen appear to be confused about the salary level dichotomy. I'm also not yet sure about which of the cadres to apply for since I have six years experience. Anyone who has insider information about FIRS cadres should please react to this post for the benefit of all. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by PROMINENT50: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
It may be in ur spam. Pls, chheck ur spam.
jadepinkett:
I am yet to get the verification mail in my box despite other mails dropping into my box long after i registered. I tried re registering with same mail only to get notification, that mail address was already in use.
Please anyone with a solution to this
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by ibnaka(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
Membership of a relevant professional institution such as ICAN, CITN and ANAN is required for salary level 10

Min. 3yrs experience and membership of ANAN with prove of certificate or MSC Taxation is required for SL9

Min 6yrs experience 2yrs at supervisory level and membership of any of ICAN, ACCA, CITN and similar certifications with prove required for SL 8

Provision of 3 referees is a must under general requirements.

Good Luck!!!
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Godfavourme: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
ibnaka:
Membership of a relevant professional institution such as ICAN, CITN and ANAN is required for salary level 10

Min. 3yrs experience and membership of ANAN with prove of certificate or MSC Taxation is required for SL9

Min 6yrs experience 2yrs at supervisory level and membership of any of ICAN, ACCA, CITN and similar certifications with prove required for SL 8

Good Luck!!!

Must the referees be included in the cv
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by silverluci(f): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
ibnaka:

Good Luck!!!

But what about people that aren't related to any of these professional bodies? I thought they also listed that there are vacancies for other non-business related courses.

Pls kindly respond.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by aopp: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Same issue here.... I registered since yesterday night and I'm yet to get activation mail.
Pls house, What can I do next?
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by aopp: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Same issue here.... I registered since yesterday night and I'm yet to get activation mail.
Pls house, What can I do?
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by aopp: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pls house, What is d next thing to do?
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by watsonbuy: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
plsssssssssssssssssssss do anybody have a solution or the possible thing i can do, i registered since yesterday and i have not gotten the activation link in my mail box. pls kindly help a brother

1 Like

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by siina(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
watsonbuy:
plsssssssssssssssssssss do anybody have a solution or the possible thing i can do, i registered since yesterday and i have not gotten the activation link in my mail box. pls kindly help a brother
try and login with ur username and password on there site and see if it will work, if it does continue with ur registration

1 Like

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by ibnaka(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
silverluci:

But what about people that aren't related to any of these professional bodies? I thought they also listed that there are vacancies for other non-business related courses.

Pls kindly respond.

Apply for officer II position I.e SL 10 and be hopeful.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by munalorna12(f): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=munalorna12 post=48913782][/quote]
Please ,my primary and secondary school "class of degree" was pass, when you go to summary.Is it the same with yours....reply ASAP?
Thank You.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Zirah: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yup.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Nafizzey(m): 12:06am On Aug 31, 2016
May God shower us his blessings and Luck. I just Applied now and have been sent my reference number. My only worry from observation is my CV arrangement changed/scattered when I uploaded it to the Firs site... I hope that is nothing serious..?
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by methyl: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2016
If you want upload you CV pls make sure, you change it to PDF. For sure it wont scatter
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by ajistai2003(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2016
gabriellaleo:

Please can bus admin graduate apply fot it too

Yes. He/she can apply.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by ajistai2003(m): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Eseose9:

Thanks. The recommendations from referee will be in form of letter right?
Yep. in form of letter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed / Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.