Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Powerful Historical That Inspires Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Powerful Historical That Inspires Me (477 Views)

What Song Inspires You To Work Hard? / Success Tips Attributes Of Successful People By Kaycee Inspires / [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Historical That Inspires Me by nugavilleshine: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
If you’ve heard me speak or have been reading my blog for any amount of time, you probably know by now that I’m a great admirer of Sir Winston Churchill. His tenacity, fighting spirit and unparalleled work ethic essentially saved Western civilization when the odds were against him. If you have the chance to really study him, I highly suggest it because he was a fascinating man.

In life it’s so important we have a place or person to draw inspiration from. We need to keep that source close to us, especially when things seem so chaotic and, frankly, people aren’t always all that nice to one another. I have several Churchill quotes I keep with me all the time and pull out on days when I need a little extra motivation. These quotes are very special to me and, as I look around the world right now, I feel like this is a perfect time to share them with you.

1. “The further backward you can look the further forward you are likely to see.”
Understanding history is imperative to shaping our future. If you forget your history, you’re destined to repeat it. People sometimes act like the issues we have now are new. Although they might seem new because we can watch them happen in real time and on a much larger scale (thanks to technology), but they aren’t new. They’ve always been around. We just never learned how to correctly deal with them.
So, as Churchill said, you do need to look backward. Really study our shared history. Study your personal history. Learn everything you can about where we came from so you can fully see where you want to go and how you’re going to get there.

Read More @ https://kayanddan..com.ng/2016/08/powerful-historical-quotes-that-inspire.html
- Be Inspired.

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea Incubator / Recruitment For A Procurement Officer And Hr/admin Officer / Appium With Python Online Training By Working Professionals From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.